• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master

For some reason, on the official website's DLC page, Banjo & Kazooie have their render appear tilted a bit.

Not sure why that is... other than needing to capture both characters.
It does feel jarring looking at it. I've had that issue too, making my desktop wallpaper, signature image, etc. I've had to rotate them/cut off Kazooie where need be.

Banjo & Kazooie are too big for Smash.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As someone who has worked in development, the only thing that I can say about the 78 days theory is that I just wish it was as easy to have a consistent release schedule IRL...

FantasticMr.StarPit

Smash Journeyman
I imagine an illustration of the Dragon Quest heroes saluted to the American flag to coincide with the Hero released on the 4th of July.

I know that won't be the case, but I just like to mention it.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Dang, I was hoping to see Mii Costume Wave 2 which could add to the speculation of the last two characters.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Y'know I really should update the image in my sig. Here are the changes I will do:
1. Remove Joker, Banjo, and Erdrick. Time to give others a chance in the limelight.
2. Put the following characters after Richtofen and in the following order: ? Block, Asha, Reimu, Jill Valentine
3. Have fun doing it.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So would we had heard anything by now of:ulthero:being released tomorrow or can we pretty much consider 78 day theory dead?

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I don't understand why you all don't care about the staff just sitting there and not bringing back the Ultimate Thread.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Honestly, I don't understand why you all don't care about the staff just sitting there and not bringing back the Ultimate Thread.
This kind of is the Ultimate Thread now.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Dudes, this is pretty much like that time 4Kids forced Japanese anime characters to sing the US National Anthem

it's just so wrong on so many levels
Hey Noby Nobi’s mother in Doraemon had the United States’ flag.

edit: oh, nvm, just found that they were emulating 4Kids when doing the English dub (interestingly, however, Eastern companies were involved with these changes; I guess they just feared America not liking it. At least they actually translated or replaced text instead of leaving stuff blank).

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Do something about it if it bothers you so much. You're not powerless. :nifty: You never were.

D

Deleted member

This kind of is the Ultimate Thread now.
We can't let the staff sit in their filth and not make these changes though.
This thread is a shell of the former one. We need those progressive changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm thinking of making a Mega Man stage in Mario Maker, but which one?

Suggestions?
Snake Man, Elec Man, Block Man or Turbo Man if possible. Think their gimmicks translate easy to Mario.

I'd still want an official Mega Man Maker.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
He's angry in all of them. The only one who looks like he's having a good time is maybe Eight.
I think Erdrick is the only ine enjoying himself. Eight constantly looks like he is having an argument with Solo and Lum is just uncomfortable

Lum: "Grandpa, pick me up, my two friends wont stop fighting. One is yelling"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And do not worry, I am not one of those NationalDexers either. I have not been participating in the SwSh drama. If anything, I will probably end up getting SwSh.

StormC

Smash Hero
Posted this in the Newcomer thread:

If they were confident in July I think they would have said "July 2019" for Hero. My guess is they put in "Summer" because they're not sure if it will make it to July and could be in early August. I wouldn't expect Hero before the 20th or so, personally.
My guess is anywhere from July 20-August 10.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Do something about it if it bothers you so much. You're not powerless. :nifty: You never were.
you can only ignore my existence for so long, small child

Posted this in the Newcomer thread:

My guess is anywhere from July 20-August 10.
hey man if it counts as summer i dont think nintendo really cares

we know at the very least that #4 is coming at the absolute end of the year, tops

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
What would be helpful is if you try asking in Staffer Shack or the Forum Help section of the site about the progress of reforming the social thread.

Granted, this became the new social thread in a way, so this can be a good tie-over for the foreseeable future.

It would be better to ask them about it and see what they have to say rather than just complaining on here.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I think Erdrick is the only ine enjoying himself. Eight constantly looks like he is having an argument with Solo and Lum is just uncomfortable

Lum: "Grandpa, pick me up, my two friends wont stop fighting. One is yelling"
Erdrick just looks depressed in the first two pictures, and looks ready to wage war on fireworks in the third. I doubt he's enjoying himself very much.

Noipoi

Howdy!
This thread is a shell because a huge chunk of the most prominent dudes dipped after **** went down

Fixing the other thread won’t bring them back

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What would be helpful is if you try asking in Staffer Shack or the Forum Help section of the site about the progress of reforming the social thread.

Granted, this became the new social thread in a way, so this can be a good tie-over for the foreseeable future.

It would be better to ask them about it and see what they have to say rather than just complaining on here.
Complaining on the stand is the #1 objective of anyone's mind really :4dk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom