• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Broke: National Dex Discussion
Woke: Grilled Cheese Discussion
Protip: use mayo to fry your grilled cheeses instead of butter. It results in better browning and a richer flavor.
Also I can no longer think about grilled cheeses without also thinking about this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Protip: use mayo to fry your grilled cheeses instead of butter. It results in better browning and a richer flavor.
Also I can no longer think about grilled cheeses without thinking about this post.
For a moment I was scared about the idea of the link being that clip from the Looney Tunes Show.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
There's this sick grilled cheese place in Pennsylvania called Tom and Chee. One of their sandwiches uses a donut as bread...yeah, you heard me.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Sometimes I think about the fact Sims 2 had a Grilled Cheese Fanatic trait but iirc you couldn’t give it to your Sim in CAS

D

Deleted member

I doubt half the people here will understand why this is so ridiculous but I just- what.
SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 Aurane Aurane Y’all need to see this.

8C51F1D8-A05A-41A7-A0C7-E3FCDEF84851.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
On to the new discussion; I prefer my grilled cheese with sharp cheddar, but anything else works too.

Also, if you have children in the house who can’t handle the crusts, don’t you dare throw them out. They make fantastic sides or appetizers for the older people at the table!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Well, there goes a considerable amount of clout.

To those genuinely nice people in the movement, I’m sorry things like these are happening to you.
Ya know? Never thought I'd say this. but the Pokemon community is now officially the worst video game fanbase out there

Like I don't feel proud to be a Pokemon fan anymore because I'd rather not be affiliated with these abominations

They're making the Smash fans look tame in comparison, and that's definitlety saying something.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
This thread gave me a grilled cheese craving that I can't satisfy because I'm on keto.

I miss cheese.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Ya know? Never thought I'd say this. but the Pokemon community is now officially the worst video game fanbase out there

Like I don't feel proud to be a Pokemon fan anymore because I'd rather not be affiliated with these abominations

They're making the Smash fans look tame in comparison, and that's definitlety saying something.
Fellow Smashers, we are being replaced!

Time to discuss our newest theory: dream theory.

D

Deleted member

Fellow Smashers, we are being replaced!

Time to discuss our newest theory: dream theory.
I had a dream some days ago about Geno being added to CTR NF.

Maybe the dream was telling me that Crash and Geno will be the last fighters?

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
For ****'s sake, I want the National Dex back as much anyone, but fabricating a **** story is absolutely not the way to get your point across. All this will do is solidify in Masuda and Gamefreak's mind that they're in the right to continue on the path that they're on.

**** you to whoever the scumbag is that did this, enjoy your sad little life.

StormC

Smash Hero
Me too. My diet ends Wednesday. And it will take all my willpower o not just gain back all the weight I lost.
As someone who's lost 100 pounds before..just take it one day at a time. If you feel yourself going overboard, weigh yourself and cut out stuff.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
What a wild forum. We are currently alternating between a major event in the Sword & Shield controversy and our love for grilled cheese sandwiches.

I seriously love the internet sometimes.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
death battle said that falcon scaled to hyper zoda

but hyper zoda is zoda that fused with a bunch of blood falcons so falcon would have to be stronger than himself times 10?

wack

Iridium

Smash Hero
Huh, when I think about it, the only character I truly expected to appear in Ultimate that has so far is Simon.

That means I'm at a 1/? so far.

You know what I never hear? The "toxic Yoshi fanbase" :yoshi:
Never heard of it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
BTW, They've got little Sword and Shield stickers of the starters they put on train windows.

I've only seen Sobble so far.

sob train sticker.jpg

I don't know why I suddenly decided I like Sobble best

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
BTW, They've got little Sword and Shield stickers of the starters they put on train windows.

I've only seen Sobble so far.

View attachment 229961

I don't know why I suddenly decided I like Sobble best
Sobble is definitely the one I would go with if I was going to buy the game.

Scorbunny is going to be another awful fire-fighting, and the other one is forgettable... and a monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom