• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

i legitimately cannot tell if this is you playing a quick one on me or not
That's my genius mastermind plan unfolding. I bury myself in so many layers of sarcasm that it's expected of me and I can pass off every comment I make as a joke if people start to criticise what I'm saying even if it was clearly not a joke when I wrote it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
around nov/dec 2018, around the same time he said nintendo planned out his DLC.

closest one i found but its on gameinformer ew

i remember there was one clear distinction about it but **** me if i cant find it, it was somewhere. thats the one thing about google. would love some spirits being made into fighters though, some of em need it after being in purgatory for so long.

D

Deleted member

It’s almost 0:00

I can smell both the memes of celebration for Hero and the memes for the death of 74 days theory.

StormC

Smash Hero
Honestly whether or not Spirits deconfirm is almost irrelevant since we're looking at a Pass that is probably all guest fighters from new series anyway. At that point you're left with what? Rayman? Shantae?

I do think Spirits deconfirm for the previously stated reasons, at least for the current Fighters Pass. But once Joker was announced I immediately thought "OK, that's the direction the DLC is taking." So my expectations have been set in that direction for a long time regardless.

D

Deleted member

Why spend so much time predicting when, at the end of the day, your predictions are useless. You’ll find out anyways.

D

Deleted member

Why spend so much time predicting when, at the end of the day, your predictions are useless. You’ll find out anyways.
If I make enough posts saying why Doomguy is likely, Sakurai HAS to add him!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
For Spirits determining if a character can be playable, I could see that if they already have a spirit they would just use their Smash Ultimate artwork for their Fighter Spirit like they did with Robin, Wii Fit Trainer, Mii Fighters, and Cloud

D

Deleted member

Because geez life sure is boring around my house.

Says you

My predictions were Erdrick, Banjo, Crash, and Phoenix/Leon.

I’m 2/4 baybee.
Hoping you are right for Crash and Wright.

Last edited by a moderator:

StormC

Smash Hero
Says you

My predictions were Erdrick, Banjo, Crash, and Phoenix/Leon.

I’m 2/4 baybee.
If those were the final characters I would build a shrine to Sakurai in my closet.

I'm only half joking.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
For Spirits determining if a character can be playable, I could see that if they already have a spirit they would just use their Smash Ultimate artwork for their Fighter Spirit like they did with Robin, Wii Fit Trainer, Mii Fighters, and Cloud
And I feel characters with more than one official piece of artwork like Rayman and Shantae would have better chances.

D

Deleted member

taylor why you gotta be nihilistic about it
Just asking, really. lol

Because it’s fun to discuss?
Oh, yeah, I totally get it’s fun to discuss for some people, and there’s nothing wrong with that. Just, a lot of the time it feels like “NDHGHSJGJSJGJSJ I WANT BANJO” “NO I WANT EDRICK HES OBVIOUSLY IN” “NO BANJOS IN” “MUMBLE MUMBLE MUMBLE”

Seems like a lot of pointless arguing at that point.

D

Deleted member

It’s officially July 4 where I live, so I must post this:

E145D7F8-6304-4656-B083-4F268D0870F1.jpeg
Quoting staindgrey staindgrey

Last edited by a moderator:

StormC

Smash Hero
Oh, yeah, I totally get it’s fun to discuss for some people, and there’s nothing wrong with that. Just, a lot of the time it feels like “NDHGHSJGJSJGJSJ I WANT BANJO” “NO I WANT EDRICK HES OBVIOUSLY IN” “NO BANJOS IN” “MUMBLE MUMBLE MUMBLE”

But Erdrick and Banjo are both in.

I’m already giving him my first born son for Banjo, I dunno what else I can give him.
I didn't know you were such a Banjo fan. I thought he was before your time, lol.

D

Deleted member

But Erdrick and Banjo are both in.

I didn't know you were such a Banjo fan. I thought he was before your time, lol.
If i recall correctly, those arguments were happening before they both got confirmed.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Never played a Banjo game, plan to rectify that soon. But as a small baby child I fell in love with Banjo Kazooie music. So I already had a connection to these guys.

StormC

Smash Hero
If i recall correctly, those arguments were happening before they both got confirmed.
Well yes. But now it's obviously over with a happy ending to both characters so I don't see why it would be an example of "predictions will be wrong."

D

Deleted member

Just asking, really. lol

If people are having fun doing it, who really cares? There's always gonna be people who get a bit too invested in all this lol.

D

Deleted member

Well yes. But now it's obviously over with a happy ending to both characters so I don't see why it would be an example of "predictions will be wrong."
I’m not trying tk say predictions can be wrong. I’m saying all that pointless arguing a d theorizing seems useless in the end, Your still gonna find out who’s in.

Of course, as another user said, if you enjoy theorizing, then by my guest, but if you’re arguing about it then is it realllyyyy fun?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I’m not trying tk say predictions can be wrong. I’m saying all that pointless arguing a d theorizing seems useless in the end, Your still gonna find out who’s in.

Of course, as another user said, if you enjoy theorizing, then by my guest, but if you’re arguing about it then is it realllyyyy fun?
how else do we fill the empty void in our lives?

Noipoi

Howdy!
how else do we fill the empty void in our lives?
I’ve been thinking about that. Expand my horizons, learn some new things, maybe learn to drive so I can stop taking the bus, maybe get an actual job, maybe start dating, apply to colleges, maybe stop being such a ****in dork.

But in the meantime I guess I’ll **** post about pocket monsters and bears with birds in their backpacks.

StormC

Smash Hero
Me after getting Snake and Wolf back along with King K. Rool, Ridley, and Banjo-Kazooie and watching the speculators tear each other apart discussing the last two characters:

D

Deleted member

I’ve been thinking about that. Expand my horizons, learn some new things, maybe learn to drive so I can stop taking the bus, maybe get an actual job, maybe start dating, apply to colleges, maybe stop being such a ****in dork.

But in the meantime I guess I’ll **** post about pocket monsters and bears with birds in their backpacks.
Never change, Noipoi. Never change.

D

Deleted member

Me after getting Snake and Wolf back along with King K. Rool, Ridley, and Banjo-Kazooie and watching the speculators tear each other apart discussing the last two characters:

Replace Banjo with Guv/Eight and that’s also me.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Banjo Tooie was my childhood. Multiplayer was my jam for me and my brother and it was always super fun to traverse the large worlds.

Didn't even know about Kazooie until years later after I played Tooie. Hence why Isle O' Hags is more nostalgic to me than Gruntilda's Lair. Hoping it makes the cut for Banjo's Challenger Pack.

Noipoi

Howdy!

I came into Ultimate with my most wanted lanky purple character being immediately shut down.

The very next direct my second most wanted spooky girl character got shut down.

And yet somehow I came out alright in the end
:ultisabelle::ultincineroar::ultbanjokazooie:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

me getting ready to dig into mad fighter's pass speculation once the game comes out

1562195633715.png

me getting joker literally the day the game comes out and no longer particularly caring what comes after because holy ****ing **** rivers in the desert is a smash song

1562195734023.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom