• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm having a hard time seeing a pattern when we only have Piranha Plant and Joker to work with.

I'm not putting much faith in this theory.

D

Deleted member

If we are killing time, you can always come to my AMA thread and ask anything.

I am completely happy and available to answer every kind of question.

It also helps me a lot regarding my anxiety.

smh yall completely forgetting the sans theory
You are too young to understand the perfection of Cleverland Show Theory from the Papageno Discord server.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Petition to add a “The Boys” option in the poll so I can vote for both “Me” and “The Boys”.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Sakurai is going to reveal himself as fighter #4 on December 7th, guaranteed. The formerly unused Dragon King fighters all appear as #5 in February. There you go.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Sakurai is going to reveal himself as fighter #4 on December 7th, guaranteed. The formerly unused Dragon King fighters all appear as #5 in February. There you go.
mother****in dragon king gets revealed and they're fighter #00 in a victini-style mind****

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
honestly sans would give me a good laugh

BUT IT ISN'T PORKY BABYYY LETS GO

1562191440204.png

I'LL RIDE THIS HILL TILL I DIE, PORKY THEORY ALL DAY EVERY DAY

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Yes yes funny typo. I can never spell purchase right

But anyway, its up for Preload for anyone that wants the game digitaly
I would but even though I worked a couple extra hours last week (I have a little “job” where I take care of my dad and get paid for it) I don’t wanna go on a spending spree esp since I gotta help the fam with some expenses

I’ll wait till a sale maybe

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I would but even though I worked a couple extra hours last week (I have a little “job” where I take care of my dad and get paid for it) I don’t wanna go on a spending spree esp since I gotta help the fam with some expenses

I’ll wait till a sale maybe
This is me because I just drained my whole accounts for this fresh ass new ride I just got. But when I pass some Chic-Fil-A my minds like

1562191710328.png

I did buy SMM2 but that's because I've had that money on reserve specifically for it.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Broke: making a meme reliant on the assumption that the DQ Heroes will be released on the 4th of July.

Broke: making three memes reliant on the assumption that the DQ Heroes will be released on the 4th of July.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Coooommmmmeeee oooonnnn Elma!

Hope to find datamining of her in the codes when:ulthero:releases.
Well considering Spirits basically do deconfirm as of this fighters pass specifically, she's as good as resting in pieces. :nifty: Which is pretty sad, she's neat af.

Though, I guess that means people who aren't Spirits have a high shot at being in. You already know what the punchline is and he already said it so

Spankety spankety spankety

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well considering Spirits basically do deconfirm as of this fighters pass specifically, she's as good as resting in pieces. :nifty: Which is pretty sad, she's neat af.
I thought it was determined that its unknown whether they do deconfirm fighters or not?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Me and the boys waiting for 0:00 so we can either be hyped about Hero’s release or meme about the downfall of 74 days theory.
BC8F5934-6ACC-400F-9A9C-7DE5A5EF31B1.jpeg

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm'a just gonna post this.

michael buddy friend pal, this post would've been cool like in january before that interview came up. in this fighters pass specifically, i doubt we're getting anyone after what he said.

im an optimist and i was on this team and now its pretty apparent

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Finally uploaded my first ever Mario Maker level

S4C-4HR-RFF

Enjoy it (or not, it's pretty obnoxious in parts)

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I thought it was determined that its unknown whether they do deconfirm fighters or not?
opo and others coming out and confirming they've heard banjo was negotiated as early as april 2018 suggests that they planned this all out way in advance this time, so it's very unlikely we'll see any overlap in the vein of mewtwo or lucas. trophy models might have had substantial work put into them before the decision to make mewtwo/lucas into fighters was finalised, so to throw the trophies away would have been a waste; to add and scrap a jpeg wastes much less time.

is it possible we could see spirits in the pass? yeah, sure.

would i give it any higher than a 1% chance? no, and even 1% seems overly-generous.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Spirits obviously aren't deconfirms. Just saying, Joker has a spirit and he's a playable character soooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom