• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
The two first party picks would suck not gonna lie, the free echo would be nice, the Squeenix rep would be expected, but I would accept that reality for Phoenix and just not buy the others honestly.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The fake leak above has a ton of things wrong with it. The extended version that isn't in the Twitter picture claimed to leak the whole conference and didn't mention Luigi's Mansion 3 once...despite it being confirmed to show up.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Snake, I like you but if video games piss you off this much, perhaps you should invest in a different hobby
They didn’t used to. Then. Arg. I can’t give up video games! I don’t have anything else! I’ve tried everything else! I just want to have fun again! I want things to start going right again!

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I said my good byes to every support thread and Smashboards member that I had close bonds with.

I am going to leave in an hour. If there is anything you want to say before I leave, say it now.

Imma be banning myself from Smashboards and block the site when the time comes.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
That leak is definitely fake.
Also, I know this is an unpopular opinion, but the concept of Mario Kart turning into a crossover never really appealed to me much.

Iridium

Smash Hero
The Banjo social killed me with this one.

I said my good byes to every support thread and Smashboards member that I had close bonds with.

I am going to leave in an hour. If there is anything you want to say before I leave, say it now.

We can be friends, right?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Who ever is revealed tomorrow, here's some generic phrases that are bound to be thrown out:
"Literally Who?"
"Nobody wanted this!"
"MORE Anime swordfighters?!"
"S A K U R A I P I C K"
"I hate when they ignore the fans and decide to just promote new releases"
"HE'S SO OP!"
"Wow, Sakurai made him so OP so people would buy him"
"I hope Sakurai steps down so we can get what the fans REALLY want"
"Where's Geno?"
Don't forget irrelevant. Or Old. Can be used for both Banjo and Erdrick.

But it doesn't matter, just drop some info tomorrow and I'm good.

D

Deleted member

Banjo, Banjo...
Enjoy your bear and bird everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
B-But guys! Banjo's of an dead franchise and if Isaac had proven us anything...

All hopes and dreams shattered tomorrow...:crying:

D

Deleted member

Hope you do well, didnt get a chance to talk to you and while tastes might be different I always liked how respectful you were given your opinions.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994

You probably don't know me much, but I really enjoyed your speculation pieces, and I have respect for your honest efforts to be a true predictor of Smash. Most people would never try as hard as you have. Best of luck to you, my man.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just have one thing to say.

I feel like only having 11 blue pikmin isn't enough and likely will cause plenty of struggles throughout the game, recommend pumping those numbers up.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Something something "Anime swordsman" something something "I don't like this character, so it's ****" something something "It's not insert character" something something .

So... something like that.

You know what. A game centered around a something something anime swordsman with all the tropes of anime media in order to poke fun and criticize the genre while also criticizing those who criticize it would actually be pretty interesting.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

You were one of the more dedicated members of the site. It'll be different when you leave, that's for sure. Take care either way dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom