• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Apparently there was a fake twitter leak earlier. Oh.

Where is Shroob VRPlant? And how ****ty is their supervisor that he's angry every year?

D

Deleted member

On one hand, I expect Banjo, and on the other hand, my hand is dying for Steve.
You all will probably throw mud at me, whenever Banjo or Steve are revealed, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The Kasumi Konga line is being formed, but it only has two members, and it needs more! To join, just sign here!

By signing this document, you are joining the Kasumi Konga line. Kasumi is not responsible for damage to property or person. Kasumi is not responsible for death. Kasumi is not responsible for taking your soul. yadda yadda yadda insert funny meme here

YOUR NAME HERE

1560209717191.png

D

Deleted member

I said my good byes to every support thread and Smashboards member that I had close bonds with.

I am going to leave in an hour. If there is anything you want to say before I leave, say it now.

Imma be banning myself from Smashboards and block the site when the time comes.
Why though? Makes no sense to literally ban yourself.
Smh.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
The Kasumi Konga line is being formed, but it only has two members, and it needs more! To join, just sign here!

By signing this document, you are joining the Kasumi Konga line. Kasumi is not responsible for damage to property or person. Kasumi is not responsible for death. Kasumi is not responsible for taking your soul. yadda yadda yadda insert funny meme here

YOUR NAME HERE

EarlTamm

I have her as an icon and made her thread, so it's practically mandatory for me.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Why though? Makes no sense to literally ban yourself.
Smh.
Just for a recap.

I am leaving to study for my future career.

I still love Smash speculation, but I get the strong feeling that speculation will cause cramming issues.

I am at my last year of university before I graduate, so studying and focusing on that is essential.

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Just for a recap.

I still love Smash speculation, but I get the strong feeling that speculation will cause cramming issues.

I am at my last year of university before I graduate, so studying and focusing on that is essential.
You can just post Hanafuda Gang ad nauseam instead you know. It's the cool thing to do.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Remember back in the day(2 or so months ago) when you were so unsure about Kasumi? Now look at you, making Kasumi your icon, theme and anime arc.
>mfw kasumi isn't female joker
1560209938385.png

>mfw kasumi is female joker in every aspect besides literally being 'joker'
hmm.PNG

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If Banjo is in, then I hope for no mud slinging to Steve fans
Oh who am I kidding, it's gonna happen
But I'll congratulate you guys. You guys did fight hard for Banjo, for a very long time, and I admire that drive you guys had going for you. Steve fans, chin up, it's not the end of the world if he got in. Remember, if push come to shove, we can just build our own Smash game lol. And besides, people finally started taking us seriously, so we're a threat for next time.

And if neither get in, then forget everything I just said.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
But I'll congratulate you guys. You guys did fight hard for Banjo, for a very long time, and I admire that drive you guys had going for you. Steve fans, chin up, it's not the end of the world if he got in. Remember, if push come to shove, we can just build our own Smash game lol. And besides, people finally started taking us seriously, so we're a threat for next time.

Bu-But Banjo's of a dead franchise...:crying:

Ace C.R.O.S.S.

Smash Ace

Oh, believe me...
I'm looking forward for that...

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Just for a recap.

Good luck with your studies! I hope they go well.
Before you head out, what subject are you studying?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
No need to act smug, I'm happy that you guys may have a shot this time.
I'm actually not. I'm setting myself up for disappointment because most times I get hyped its all for nothing and ends up that way and I honestly don't think we will be getting Banjo for the same reason Isaac didn't despite the demand.

:ultkrool:was lucky to get in because despite his irrelevancy he's at least from an active franchise unlike those two.

Last edited:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Just for a recap.

Power to you and good move. Focus. What is your career?

No matter. Study hard and best wishes. Come back once you succeed.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Yeah, as an Isaac fan, I know the feeling.
Meanwhile were probably and most likely getting Steve or Erdrick and as I said its hard to get hyped for those guys because of how much to death they were talked about dampering any hype I had left for them the same way I was with Kencineroar when that happened.

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I wonder if in addition to new character(s), i wonder if we will have any updates to other stuff in smash like how we got stage builder with Joker?

I really want a new break the target mode where you can build the course yourself using stage builder assets.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway time for me to go collapse in bed for 6-8 hours of fun sleepy time

here's to just 15 more hours of this ****

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm actually not. I'm setting myself up for disappointment because most times I get hyped its all for nothing and ends up that way and I honestly don't think we will be getting Banjo for the same reason Isaac didn't despite the demand.

:ultkrool:was lucky to get in because despite his irrelevancy he's at least from an active franchise unlike those two.
To be fair, the whole "relevancy" thing was actually stated in context to 1st parties only. 3rd parties are a different story. Albeit, every 3rd party that got in had an active thing among their franchise... but so does BK. That merchandise means it's actively being used. It's not a new game, or a remaster, or a new re-download, but that doesn't matter. The franchise is still being used.

Overall, his chances are still pretty good right now. It doesn't mean he will be in, but we do have a credible leaker backing him, at least. So that helps~

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
To be fair, the whole "relevancy" thing was actually stated in context to 1st parties only. 3rd parties are a different story. Albeit, every 3rd party that got in had an active thing among their franchise... but so does BK. That merchandise means it's actively being used. It's not a new game, or a remaster, or a new re-download, but that doesn't matter. The franchise is still being used.

Overall, his chances are still pretty good right now. It doesn't mean he will be in, but we do have a credible leaker backing him, at least. So that helps~
I truly hope you are right. Still keeping my expectations low so I don't go through disappointment though.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master

I honestly there is only one criteria. Being from a game. All else does not matter.

So.

GO GOEMON GO!

D

Deleted member

What if they announce a duck for Smash Bros?
duck.jpg

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I truly hope you are right. Still keeping my expectations low so I don't go through disappointment though.
Despite my preferences, I am honestly looking forward to the idea. Character is filled with tons of potential(then again, any character can be made fun~).

I'm staying skeptical like you are, of course.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
As a Banjo fan, I don't have any desire to gloat or mock Steve fans. That's really immature and reeks of being a sore winner. That being said, there were some Steve fans who acted pretty obnoxious towards Banjo fans (mostly Twitter) so like good for those people lol.

Also are things leaking now? I'm trying to avoid spoilers so if they are I'm peaceing out til'l 12PM EDT haha.

Lastly, I saw that BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 is leaving. Godspeed dude and good luck with whatever you choose to do in the future. Your presence in the Smash speculation scene will be missed.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Got another leak for you all, here's your animal crossing:
animal.png

D

Deleted member

A duck? What duck? We have one already. Duck hunt.

Any character is good in my book. I have preferences, but like i say.

I wanted ridley. I got him. So i am not going to be super combative about the next one.
I know that.
I am saying, that that is a duck that will definitely get in Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom