• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I was going to livestream my reaction to Nintendo’s press conference but I won’t have my recording equipment with me.

Crap.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
They didn’t used to. Then. Arg. I can’t give up video games! I don’t have anything else! I’ve tried everything else! I just want to have fun again! I want things to start going right again!
Then here's what you do. Stop letting them be such a big deal. Video games don't exist to please you and you alone. Accept it, move on, play the games that look appealing to you and ignore the rest. It's not hard.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Even if we think a "leak" is fake, it's still generally better spoiler it unless there's objective proof against it.

Spoilering isn't that difficult.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Even if we think a "leak" is fake, it's still generally better spoiler it unless there's objective proof against it.

Spoiling isn't that difficult.
I know it’s common courtesy to add a spoiler tag. I’m not a ****. I forgot to add one. I’ve already fixed it.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Fake or not, spoiler mark the leaks please. :)

I've edited a bunch of posts already to help make it go faster.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Edit: spoilers just in case but IDK

If there were a crossover Mario Kart, or just a new Switch Mario Kart in general, wouldn’t that potentially cannibalize sales from Mario Kart Tour? They’d probably want to space it out more due to that.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well that tweet is gone and I don't know what it said, but if they aren't going to continue leaking, then its up to me! Here's your luigi's mansion title:
Luigi.png

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I hope they announce Duck Hunt 2 tomorrow, Nintendo's neglected that franchise for too long

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Verge Sabi leaked the Brawhalla thing way before, so the reason for believing it is not there. That being said, it technically still could be true, but don't see anything else that stands out from the other fakes.

EDITED: Was Sabi, not Verge.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Verge leaked the Brawhalla thing way before, so the reason for believing it is not there. That being said, it technically still could be true, but don't see anything else that stands out from the other fakes.
Can someone give me a link or image to this leak? I'm curious.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Can someone give me a link or image to this leak? I'm curious.
Sorry, was Sabi, not Verge. And here's the 4chan post.

EDIT: Just want to make it clear, I certainly think it's fake, piggybacking off of Sabi. Could it be real? Sure. Just nothing makes me believe it. Just posting the links so anybody who's curious can find them.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I said my good byes to every support thread and Smashboards member that I had close bonds with.

I am going to leave in an hour. If there is anything you want to say before I leave, say it now.

Imma be banning myself from Smashboards and block the site when the time comes.
I know we didn’t talk much, but I enjoyed discussing speculation and stuff with you. Take care, and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom