• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
On another note though if its anyone else like Crash, Doom Slayer, Elma, Geno, Ryu Hayabusa, Phoenix Wright or Sylux. I'll be satisfied and it'd make up for Banjo who could still possibility get in but I'd only imagine being the last revealed at the VGA.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
As a Banjo fan, I don't have any desire to gloat or mock Steve fans. That's really immature and reeks of being a sore winner. That being said, there were some Steve fans who acted pretty obnoxious towards Banjo fans (mostly Twitter) so like good for those people lol.

Also are things leaking now? I'm trying to avoid spoilers so if they are I'm peaceing out til'l 12PM EDT haha.

Lastly, I saw that BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 is leaving. Godspeed dude and good luck with whatever you choose to do in the future. Your presence in the Smash speculation scene will be missed.
I got to say, I must apologize for not finishing Advance Wars.

I feel like I left you behind. I did not have the motivation to continue the game, and it was not of my personal taste.

I know it was something from long ago, but I still feel that I had to mention it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Meanwhile were probably and most likely getting Steve or Erdrick and as I said its hard to get hyped for those guys because of how much to death they were talked about dampering any hype I had left for them the same way I was with Kencineroar when that happened.
Nah, I'm sure we're getting Banjo and Erdrick

Also, for me, a good chunk of the hype comes from seeing the cool moveset, not the character. Which is why Incineroar was hype for me, but Greninja was not. Like, I like Greninja more, but his moveset is kinda... eh...

Either that, or I was just salty that Charizard was standalone which meant no Trainer.
Then again, Palutena didn't do much either.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Art, to become a mangaka. I got a story in mind that I strongly feel is worth pursuing that I would devote my entire life to.
Funny that you mention that because I also have a story I want to tell in the form of a video game. Although I don't know jack about game development so like that's a tall order for me lol.

But yeah be sure to share us the Manga your doing once you get around to it (however long it takes). We'd love to see it when it happens.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Funny that you mention that because I also have a story I want to tell in the form of a video game. Although I don't know jack about game development so like that's a tall order for me lol.

But yeah be sure to share us the Manga your doing once you get around to it (however long it takes). We'd love to see it when it happens.
Blender, unity.
Cannot go wrong.

And if you want 2d, gamemaker is a spot to start.

Just stick to it. And start when you have time. I want to make games, but i am old now, and cannot

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I got to say, I must apologize for not finishing Advance Wars.

I feel like I left you behind. I did not have the motivation to continue the game, and it was not of my personal taste.

I know it was something from long ago, but I still feel that I had to mention it.
Hey no sweat dude you're not even obligated to do that lol.

D

Deleted member

Did something happen or is just the wishing luck ?

Anyways, hope that whoever gets in is a fun character that the fanbase will like.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
We're not thinking big brain enough. We're getting one fighter's pass revealed.

Silly fellas.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
If we get a Microsoft character in general, there really doesn’t seem to be a way I’m which we wouldn’t get additional content.

Like you can’t tell me they wouldn’t go all in with a Steve Mii Fighter. Maybe even a Chief gunner, but that i’m not as sold on.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Well, this is goodbye.

Thank you all for making Smash speculation a fun ride, from Smash 4 to Smash Ultimate's base game.

I am going to miss everyone here. You all been pretty friendly to me, and I had so much good times.

The Smash 4 leaks group, every big moment in the RTC thread, the discussions I had with supporters in support threads.

I will cherish the memories I had here as I move forward to a new point in life.

If I ever come back to the boards, it only will be IF Professor Layton gets announced in Smash Ultimate.

If that time comes, I am gonna be partying hard with all the Layton fans in the Layton support thread on Smashboards like crazy!

Anyways, you all take care. :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
A small, naive part of me hopes for something Professor Layton related revealed tomorrow.

A new game, new lady Layton game, HD remake port, anything really. Please Level-5
oh anything but a nother lady layton game. Nothing aginst her, buuutttt..

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Master Chief would be so big, that his reveal would probably be the biggest reveal in all of Smash since Brawl. I am serious.
Almost definitely. Heck, it would be a grand moment for gaming a whole. What we knew as the console wars could forever be changed. I personally want other characters more, but Master Chief's impact and importance is more than enough of a reason for him to get his due. I wouldn't be anywhere close to mad.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Well, this is goodbye.

Thank you all for making Smash speculation a fun ride, from Smash 4 to Smash Ultimate's base game.

I am going to miss everyone here. You all been pretty friendly to me, and I had so much good times.

The Smash 4 leaks group, every big moment in the RTC thread, the discussions I had with supporters in support threads.

I will cherish the memories I had here as I move forward to a new point in life.

If I ever come back to the boards, it only will be IF Professor Layton gets announced in Smash Ultimate.

If that time comes, I am gonna be partying hard with all the Layton fans in the Layton support thread on Smashboards like crazy!

Anyways, you all take care. :)

Now I really want Professor Layton to get announced tomorrow at E3 just so you will have to come back only one day after leaving lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom