• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
oh anything but a nother lady layton game. Nothing aginst her, buuutttt..
Yeah I know Katrielle’s game was apparently disappointing, but I really like her design and I heard her characterization is a lot better especially in the anime.

I feel like there still is a lot of potential with her, honestly I’d love to have a game with both her and her father where you get to play both.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Anything interesting happen during the Ubisoft event? Like anything related to Nintendo?

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
If it's going to be impossible to get an answer about a leak that was posted here, then we need to have an actual leak thread again.
the tweet was deleted and the leak was fake anyways, it claimed to have the whole direct but missed things that had already been confirmed to be in it

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Anything interesting happen during the Ubisoft event? Like anything related to Nintendo?
Not "interesting", but the latest Just Dance is on some Nintendo systems too. Apparently the Wii? I read on another thread that there was a guess it still sees usage among various public places as a great machine for things like exercise, etc. So I could see that. I see them pretty easily available at Gamestop and other used stores, too.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah I know Katrielle’s game was apparently disappointing, but I really like her design and I heard her characterization is a lot better especially in the anime.

I feel like there still is a lot of potential with her, honestly I’d love to have a game with both her and her father where you get to play both.
Yeah shes great in the anime and **** if they make a game where you play as Kat and Layton, I will flip out

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
No not really.

Besides ports I don’t see why anything Nintendo related would occur.
Well I wasn't sure if Ubisoft and Nintendo had another collaboration planned for this E3 for maybe a Mario and Rabbids 2 or something

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
We need another Layton Brothers game that’s what

Alfendi is husbando <3

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My sister really tried to get me
Apparently, Toad was leaked, but I don't see anything
I thought you said "Todd Howard" and I was about to laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Okay, so Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy inspired me to finish my Dark Link thread. I also took a bit of inspiration from Blade of Evil's Bane Blade of Evil's Bane for the moveset, so I'll give credit where it's due. Not sure how fitting my choices were, but any thoughts on it would be nice. Seriously, I haven't had any since January...

https://smashboards.com/threads/dar...shadow-dopplegänger-fights-its-way-in.472040/

Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth Can this count for the NSTD?

Who's ready for CrashBoards tomorrow?

no, I don't mean a certain Bandicoot.
Yep, when we suddenly have over 1,000 people, and embeds somehow aren't the reason the page won't load. Oh no.

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I know it's deleted, that's why I'm asking about it.
Does anyone have a screenshot? I want to see it, just in case it does have real info.
It's been deleted so it's difficult to get a screenshot but the screenshot that was going around said there would be
A Mario Kart crossover game and a new star fox game where you could play as fox and falco

D

Deleted member

I kid you not, someone took my port of a FNAF character, changed the file name to replace my name with theirs, and then uploaded it on Deviantart. This one peice of art I made has been stolen four times now. I am at my limit right now.

D

Deleted member

You know you’ve hit rock bottom when you’re so emotionally janked you respond to a YouTube comment that made you upset
I am sorry to hear you are upset.
May Square Enix and Nintendo bring all of us joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom