• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
I might be late, but thoughts on Switch Lite everyone?
I don’t think I’d get one just for myself personally, but it’s cool to see another option for the Switch that could allow more people to get one due to the lower price.

There is one big question, though:
Do the sticks inevitably start to drift, like with the Joycons...? If so... ouch.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just read about one of Sakurai’s Famitsu columns. Apparently gettin the rights for Banjo was “quite easy” and he was intimidated by including content from such a “legendary series” like Dragon Quest.
Phil spencer was just sitting at his desk holding a picture of banjo and saying:
“Come on please be the day he calls... maybe I should call first? *nervous reactions.”

*phone rings

Person on phone: “ Sir should we cancel the new halo?”

Phil: “Yes lets do it!” Wait, **** that wasn’t Sakurai”

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Nah he’ll get a new form

Charizard totally needs another new form
Going by what we have seen so far, Gigantamax Zard is probably just going to be a giant Zard in a different posture. Maybe with bigger wings or a larger flame on his tail or something.

I'd rather have them just bring back his megas but since they're not doing that then hey, I'll take what I can get I guess.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Going by what we have seen so far, Gigantamax Zard is probably just going to be a giant Zard in a different posture. Maybe with bigger wings or a larger flame on his tail or something.

I'd rather have them just bring back his megas but since they're not doing that then hey, I'll take what I can get I guess.
There’s a statue on a castle that kinda looks like a Charizard with whiskers and larger, more defined scales.

So I think it’ll look like that.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Thanos.

Then how do I not make em lag.

Also, they’re not lagging me?
Make them links instead. Even if they're under a spoiler the page still needs to load them.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I'm in the mood for a Hunger Games sim. Is anyone up for one? Haven't done one in months, but I would have to use the other thread for it.

There’s a statue on a castle that kinda looks like a Charizard with whiskers and larger, more defined scales.

You know, I wish Incineroar could return just so I can see it turn giant and end everybody by t-posing on them.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm in the mood for a Hunger Games sim. Is anyone up for one? Haven't done one in months, but I would have to use the other thread for it.

You know, I wish Incineroar could return just so I can see it turn giant and end everybody by t-posing on them.
I'm down for one. Tag me if you end up doing it.

TechnicallyVern

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-8265-5666-3112

Sure why not

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also the video for the Blue Lions is up!

D

Deleted member

Noi, did you know you’re in the new OPMeat episode? LOL I’m gonna assume yes, but still curious.

EDIT: Not referring to your (amazing) art. Like, you yourself are in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Potato_

Smash Lord
Also the video for the Blue Lions is up!
God he's such a goody goody, I really want to know how he goes from this to "KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM"

I hope it's done well, Dimitri is one of the biggest reasons I'm going Blue Lions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I was going to pull up a doctor who but ok :(
First...Hi, welcome to Smashboards!

Second...who is your favorite doctor and why?

DO IT!
But I'll only follow it if I jive with the theme. Depends on what the theme is. :p If it's SB users, I'd like to be in it lol

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
For some reason Megas being gone has been a harder pill for me to swallow then the National Dex cut. I guess it's because if I have a favorite pokemon that hasn't been confirmed yet, there's still some hope. But as for megas, we already know they're all gone. Considering that we've seen hecking Maractus, there's still hope for even more obscure Pokemon to somehow make the cut.

No Mega Charizard. No Mega Sableye, Sceptile, Absol, Gyarados, nothing. They're already deconfirmed and well, while I'm not angry I am pretty dissapointed by that.

Ooh, that's a good catch. Pokemon has had enough generic statues in the past that I didn't think much of it, but your'e probably right. I'll probably like the new Gigantamax Zard but it probably won't be enough to make up for X and Y being gone.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I actually like dyna/gigamaxing more than mega evolution, there's a lot more spectacle to it and I enjoy that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom