• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
First...Hi, welcome to Smashboards!

Second...who is your favorite doctor and why?

DO IT!
But I'll only follow it if I jive with the theme. Depends on what the theme is. :p If it's SB users, I'd like to be in it lol
Deal, but give me an idea for an arena event.

This image of Hero gets leaked before the reveal without context.
View attachment 230733

How do you react?
Stare at it.

Stare at it while watching everyone else lose it trying to find out who it is.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I actually like dyna/gigamaxing more than mega evolution, there's a lot more spectacle to it and I enjoy that
I actually do like Dynamaxing and think it seems like a neat feature, but I dunno, I guess Gigantamaxing feels like overkill to me when there were already megas in existance. It feels almost like they're trying to replicate what made Megas special rather then letting Dynamaxing stand on its own.

Besides, I already go attached to a lot of previous mega designs.

D

Deleted member

As a voice actor, I only settle for the best working conditions.

735A9027-F41A-4A2B-BB79-AE45E543DBBF.jpeg

D

Deleted member

Try to voice jotaro kujo or garfield
1. who

2. no, i dont wish to torture myself, but I’ve been told I sounds like...

- MatPat
- Silver
- Tails
- An Anime Protag
- Bendy
- Chucky

Pick your poison.

Last edited by a moderator:

TechnicallyVern

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-8265-5666-3112
1. who

2. no, i dont wish to torture myself, but I’ve been told I sounds like...

- MatPat
- Silver
- Tails
- An Anime Protag
- Bendy
- Chucky

Pick your poison.
Matpat and anime protag please
Also you dont know about jojos bizzare adventhure?

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Actually, what if we had one user and one fictional character of their choice in each district?
Maybe if I do it another time, which probably means next week.

I'll take names of voted users from people now. 3 maximum, but you can do less.

Deal, but give me an idea for an arena event.
Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs Actually, tell me. Thanos snap, or Zelda's FS? Either hurts just as much.

I actually do like Dynamaxing and think it seems like a neat feature, but I dunno, I guess Gigantamaxing feels like overkill to me when there were already megas in existance. It feels almost like they're trying to replicate what made Megas special rather then letting Dynamaxing stand on its own.

It's okay. We're going to get to a point where shrinking our Pokémon is the next big trend.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Maybe if I do it another time, which probably means next week.

I'll take names of voted users from people now. 3 maximum, but you can do less.

Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs Actually, tell me. Thanos snap, or Zelda's FS? Either hurts just as much.

It's okay. We're going to get to a point where shrinking our Pokémon is the next big trend.
Add me in, chief.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion

I can understand that. Gigantamaxing definitely seems like an attempt to create a more balanced version of mega evolutions in a way.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I like megas more, but I like the fact that new Pokémon from the generation this feature was introduced in get to partake in Gigantamax.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Gigantamax Drednaw would like to have a word with you.
Pfft we can let that one pass, Stealth Rocks was going to be everywhere with or without Drednaw. Part of what made Stealth Rock so problematic was how many pokemon could learn it.

Besides Gigantamax has a three turn limit. Just wait it out then send in your spinner or defogger.

Last edited:

Striga

Smash Journeyman
You know, I’ve grown more appreciation for the original Twilight Zone the more I watch it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Pfft we can let that one pass, Stealth Rocks was going to be everywhere with or without Drednaw. Part of what made Stealth Rock so problematic was how many pokemon could learn it.
My comment wasn’t meant to be taken seriously. I was making a joke about how many people think the move is broken.

D

Deleted member

Any news or leaks regarding Hero?

I spent the whole day still with my mind blown with Mysterio and how Peter Parker's act in the movie hits me home and does even kinda reflect my experience during the months before June.

TechnicallyVern

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-8265-5666-3112

I spent the whole day still with my mind blown with Mysterio and how Peter Parker's act in the movie hits me home and does even kinda reflect my experience during the months before June.
There are "rumors" saying that the hero will be released this week or announced something

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

The internet is a drought and we are all thirsty. In other words, nope.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I like megas more, but I like the fact that new Pokémon from the generation this feature was introduced in get to partake in Gigantamax.
It's pretty sad when the only Mega out of the Gen VI Pokemon wasn't even intended to be a real Mega. It exists solely because the anime writers were restricted to only letting Ash catch Pokemon from Kalos, and there was literally no way Ash could use Mega Evolution unless they made up a new one.

StormC

Smash Hero
Never put it past Nintendo to announce brand new hardware, not at E3, but in a random youtube video.
It’s more logical than it seems, to be honest.

They can announce stuff at E3 and get people on the fence to go “okay, I’ll buy a Switch this week.” If they announce a Mini then, a lot of those people will just wait to buy the Mini instead of buying the Switch right then and there.

TechnicallyVern

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-8265-5666-3112
You know I am starting to feel bad for gamefreak and the pokemon devs
Each time they open up there twitter or internet check their replies
They see nothing but spamming #BringBackNationalDex
Like littearly everything even just merchandise stuff its really sad.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It’s more logical than it seems, to be honest.

They can announce stuff at E3 and get people on the fence to go “okay, I’ll buy a Switch this week.” If they announce a Mini then, a lot of those people will just wait to buy the Mini instead of buying the Switch right then and there.
ah, the old waste 300 and then waste 200 3 months later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom