• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Thanks! Got any advice?
I think the differences between yours and my old moveset is him using a parasol as down special (as a reflector that could potentially be angled) and the Megaton Punch as his Final Smash. I’ll let you know if I come up with anything else.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Lockstin has a video on it if you really wanna see a Goku moveset
isn't lockstin just mattpatt but with more suave, confident speaking

and maybe less of millions of dollars

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Alright, so Sans, Elma, and Glover. I'll get around to doing all of them eventually, but the first character I'm doing is...
Copy of what the ____ (6).png

If Heihachi’s in, what if his trailer is another sequel. A sequel to the Kencineroar trailer, to be precise.
I think Banjo already has filled that quota, but I'm down for another.

Just a quick question were do you get the smash stock icons for
Leon,travis,doom guy,And Phoenix wright?
The Newcomer Stock Icon Thread.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If Heihachi’s in, what if his trailer is another sequel. A sequel to the Kencineroar trailer, to be precise.
The trailer is Heihachi fighting Incineroar in a boxing ring. After some gameplay, Heihachi wins... but the new Pokemon character is watching from afar. It rushes into the ring, strikes down, and it takes off its cloak... and it isn't a Pokemon?

It's... It's...

THE NATIONAL DEX BRINGS BACK THE PAIN

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm gonna need to do some research on Glover, though, because I know nothing about him. If anybody with more experience with the character has any more ideas, lemme know.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm gonna need to do some research on Glover, though, because I know nothing about him. If anybody with more experience with the character has any more ideas, lemme know.
Okay

And pay attention cuz this’ll blow your mind

The first thing you need to know about Glover

he glove

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Eh, I like when he goes in depth with the origins of Pokémon and their moves and whatever.
I remember how in the lead up for Sun and Moon he made this whole (mostly tongue in cheek) doomsday conspiracy Pokémon Reboot theory...only for the Switch's two Pokémon games to be a Kanto remake with only Gen I Pokémon and a new region without every Pokémon being in the game.

Lockstin accidentally predicted Dexit. :p

Noipoi

Howdy!
I remember how in the lead up for Sun and Moon he made this whole (mostly tongue in cheek) doomsday conspiracy Pokémon Reboot theory...only for the Switch's two Pokémon games to be a Kanto remake with only Gen I Pokémon and a new region without every Pokémon being in the game.

Lockstin accidentally predicted Dexit. :p
Without megas, Z moves, and a chunk of the Pokémon, it’s like the start of another alternate universe.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i love how gigantimax is just another mega evolution but they refuse to say that its mega evolution

watch charizard just get its Mega Charizard X design but massive and they treat it as a whole new thing

TechnicallyVern

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-8265-5666-3112
I always forget each time I see a tweet from the offical pokemon twitter its people spamming #Bringbacknationaldex with irish pokemon trainer pfps and such

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
i love how gigantimax is just another mega evolution but they refuse to say that its mega evolution

watch charizard just get its Mega Charizard X design but massive and they treat it as a whole new thing
Malibu Charizard has a brand new form!

Noipoi

Howdy!

Nah he’ll get a new form

Charizard totally needs another new form

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Nah he’ll get a new form

Charizard totally needs another new form
i mean charizard isnt that busted

which is what i would say if they didnt have gigantimax which we all know he's gonna have

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Random question. Share three of your favorite voice over performances in video games. (Doesn’t have to be top 3, just 3 you enjoy.)

First and last ones are to precious for this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom