• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
o-o Is it really? Like, to do anything there is it bad? Or you mean like when it comes to certain users specifically?
Outside of a place to see fanart posted, I see it as the most toxic of them all.

And it's where the place where political leaders shout out online, regardless of country so it makes it far worse.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
o-o Is it really? Like, to do anything there is it bad? Or you mean like when it comes to certain users specifically?
Outside of a place to see fanart posted, I see it as the most toxic of them all.

And it's where the place where political leaders shout out online, regardless of country so it makes it far worse.
It's toxic in general.

Yes, I'm including both sides of the political spectrum. Nobody is righteous. Yes, this is true.

You could make a case for FB being just as bad, if not slightly worse, but eh. Both are awful; I'm not here to split hairs.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Twitter is worth being on, only because of Deep Leffen.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Most of the users are toxic. Me Included, though I do it as a joke.

It's toxic in general.

Yes, I'm including both sides of the political spectrum. Nobody is righteous. Yes, this is true.
Oh, ok. Yeah, I get the political stuff just, no.

Since I have only used it to see fanart myself, I cannot imagine how it is being around for any sort of discussion and actually say anything in it...(I have to admit, there's certain places I have seen take discussions and it gets on my nerves, like what I have seen recently happening with Ubisoft, people calling them "spiteful" just because of an apparently "misleading" and then the people calling them that giving them the finger and whatnot...isn't that...hypocritical....? I dunno, the fact is...I better stay away.

I think that sort of thing is what has made me hesitate going there one day for professional reasons. And also considering other bad experiences I have had in other places and with certain people, that are just awful anywhere.

D

Deleted member

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
So, I haven't been paying too much attention to TGS and what new announcements have been happening there, but I do know some exciting stuff is coming out, and I have to say... I think this one in particular is probably the most exciting to me...

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Reminder that the Megaman comics were some of the best things to ever come from this franchise and were cancelled for seemingly no reason.
sonicmegamanworldsunitevolume2_brokenbonds-93.jpg

This Is the only time I can think of where the 2 brothers actually team up.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just defeated Vergil 2.

It wasn't easy, but it was still easier than last time. (Probably because of all the upgrade & me getting better, but still) Also, feel so good to parry & royal release man, love it.

Haven't found a use for Quicksilver yet, but I'm sure I wil figure it out.

Brief, can't wait for Vergil 3: Electric Boogaloo.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Just defeated Vergil 2.

It wasn't easy, but it was still easier than last time. (Probably because of all the upgrade & me getting better, but still) Also, feel so good to parry & royal release man, love it.

Haven't found a use for Quicksilver yet, but I'm sure I wil figure it out.

Brief, can't wait for Vergil 3: Electric Boogaloo.
Vergil 3 is one of my favorite fights in gaming because of the atmosphere and how well it tests your abilities and knowledge of the mechanics. You're in for a real treat.

D

Deleted member

I generally only use twitter once in a blue moon. I haven't personally seen too much of the.. bad side of it but the few times I go and check out the popular tweets or hashtags... bleh. Not for me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Twitter is good for meme posting and literally nothing else.

And memes ain't worth the amount of cancel culture that it relishes in.
There's cool fanart & artists too...

Tho even some artists can be killjoy, and since it's Twitter, you can't just ignore it & go for the arts. You gotta scroll down until you get what you want.

That said, I try to stay with a few twitters users that I know are good folks, so that I don't have a bad time, but sometime, you can't avoid the bad apples sadly.
Vergil 3 is one of my favorite fights in gaming because of the atmosphere and how well it tests your abilities and knowledge of the mechanics. You're in for a real treat.
Oh pal, I already seen of all of it.

And let me tell ya, this party is going to get crazy, once I get to to white hair Vegeta with a sword. :smirk:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I have so many expensive cards lying around that I literally never use...so I'm gonna hopefully try and sell some of them(mostly a bunch of my Buddyfight stuff because that game is dead and yet most cards went UP in price for whatever reason)

Need to get some stamps and envelopes but everything else(the actual cards, sleeves to put them in, etc) I already have on hand so hopefully I can make a decent amount of cash. I'm thinking $100 min(mostly because I'm gonna be selling an OG Duel Land, which do fetch a pretty penny) but it'll be awhile lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Reminder that the Megaman comics were some of the best things to ever come from this franchise and were cancelled for seemingly no reason.
View attachment 286879

The original team up was in the Ruby Spears' cartoon. Though Roll had a redesign, and was more of a teenager than a kid. MegaMan was somewhat taller too to fit the cartoon stereotype of "tall heroes".

D

Deleted member

Can YouTube **** off with these unskippable double ads
I absolutely hate those. Started showing up one day and now literally every single ad is 2 of em back to back.
Can't do much about it since I mostly watch on the mobile app, but it's soooo infuriating whenever I'm browsing random videos and then BOOM! 2 unskippable ads, *****!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
View attachment 286879

Is this one of the Archie ones? It doesn’t look like the styles I’ve seen the other books have.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh ****, Dan's in SFV? Might actually buy the game now. :jojo:

Dutch Raikuna

Man, it's gonna be so hard to not look at my Capture Gallery and not crack at what I lost.

Good news is I've got a lot of save data there.

Bad news is games like The Outer Worlds, Trails and FFVII Remake save data ain't there.
Regardless think this is grounds to get a new game don't ya think?

Once again Lamperouge Lamperouge thanks for helping me out here. It wasn't 100 percent back but it has too do.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Man, it's gonna be so hard to not look at my Capture Gallery and not crack at what I lost.

Good news is I've got a lot of save data there.

Bad news is games like The Outer Worlds, Trails and FFVII Remake save data ain't there.
Regardless think this is grounds to get a new game don't ya think?

Once again Lamperouge Lamperouge thanks for helping me out here. It wasn't 100 percent back but it has too do.
You're missing some save data? That's odd.

Were you unsubscribed to PS Plus at some point?

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
With how popular FFVII is, I’m surprised FF doesn’t consistently lean more heavily on cyberpunk/sci-fi elements. Would be more unique then the trailers for 16 are making it out to be.
They’ve done that since 7. It’s gotten old. The new medieval approach is really refreshing in context.

Dutch Raikuna

You're missing some save data? That's odd.

Were you unsubscribed to PS Plus at some point?
I am and have since then. Turns out I didn't have auto upload turned on for some reason.

Outside of three games though, not really annoyed.
I can get to were I was in The Outer Worlds and God of War quickly.

Biggest annoyance is Death Stranding as I rely on the second area for story ideas. And all three Trails games as well.

Eh might get something like Persona 5 Royal, help lessen the blow of this a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom