• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I know we are talking about BOTW: HW right now, but...

How is Metroid Prime 4 doing?
Latest news was Retro hired a dev that worked on God of War...other than that nothing note worthy.

Game is still being worked on and we'll likely not hear anything substantial until sometime next year at the earliest.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
"And coming in at 400 miles an hour is the first fanart of Young Impa!" She looks cool though. Seriously though. Koei is going to be raking in the dough. This game will be by far the best selling Warriors game of all time.

And in other news it's not my PS4 Hard Drive that is the issue! So I don't know what now.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Actually Hestu could be made playable as well!

Lemmie slaughter hourdes of Bokoblins with them maracas Tecmo!!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I hope that if we get a Battle network legacy collection they do what they did with the Zero collection and stuff the Star force games in the collection as well.

Because like the ZX games. Star Force was so short that it probably wouldn't be worth it to do a collection for it.

Dutch Raikuna

I go to run a scan with my PS4 SSD on my laptop. No problems with it and ran it on two software. All clean ship.

Connected it to my PS4 again. Initialise PS4 only available.

1601133392402.png

Seriously and can't ask PS Chat Support (US only) since I don't know what to do.

Edit: May have to concede.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I go to run a scan with my PS4 SSD on my laptop. No problems with it and ran it on two software. All clean ship.

Connected it to my PS4 again. Initialise PS4 only available.

View attachment 286845

Seriously and can't ask PS Chat Support (US only) since I don't know what to do.

Edit: May have to concede.
Have you tried to re-download the latest PS4 firmware update via USB and install it from the Safe Mode screen?

Worst case scenario: you download the reinstallation file after backing up your save data to the cloud or USB and see if that fixes your issue. You should be able to find the files on the PlayStation support page for your region.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Y'all get to play Sunshine pachinko on your Switch now. :denzel:
Already managed to overcome that nightmare after losing a dozen lives thanks to the dreadful physics.

Now the time is approaching for me to once again tackle the...gulp, lily pad level...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I hope that if we get a Battle network legacy collection they do what they did with the Zero collection and stuff the Star force games in the collection as well.

Because like the ZX games. Star Force was so short that it probably wouldn't be worth it to do a collection for it.
Maybe they will. But so far none of the MM collections went past 6 games. It would be pretty cool tho.

At the very least, we miiiiiight see something for next year as that's the MMBN 20th anniversary. But nothing specific is confirmed quite yet.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So how bout that Monster Hunter footage, huh? Or am I one of the only ones here who be excited for it? It's so beautiful, and to think that this ain't even the final product yet, and all that to be on the Switch. Excitement!
:ultpit: Also love them showing Dual Blades (my main).

Oh um, you can pet your dog and high five your cat buddies. So much cuteness!

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Have you tried to re-download the latest PS4 firmware update via USB and install it from the Safe Mode screen?

Worst case scenario: you download the reinstallation file after backing up your save data to the cloud or USB and see if that fixes your issue. You should be able to find the files on the PlayStation support page for your region.
The thing is, I can't turn on the PS4. It goes straight to the "cannot turn on PS4, install reinstallation update."

I got screwed hard two days in a row. Tried to ask Reddit but the only reply was a troll account "Have you tried getting a PS5?" "Mommy aren't I funny?" (you really don't do that **** with me unless you are a friend.) and PS support had nothing.

Most save data will be alright as I have PS Plus but still it pisses me off. Gonna lose a good number of photos and such.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The thing is, I can't turn on the PS4. It goes straight to the "cannot turn on PS4, install reinstallation update."

I got screwed hard two days in a row. Tried to ask Reddit but the only reply was a troll account "Have you tried getting a PS5?" "Mommy aren't I funny?" (you really don't do that **** with me unless you are a friend.) and PS support had nothing.

Most save data will be alright as I have PS Plus but still it pisses me off. Gonna lose a good number of photos and such.
I had the same issue due to a supposed corrupt file on my hard drive, so I ended up replacing it and going through with the reinstallation file to get past that screen. Grabbed my save data from the cloud and re-downloaded all of my software and it's been working fine ever since.

**** sucks, but it is what it is. :drshrug:

Dutch Raikuna

I had the same issue due to a supposed corrupt file on my hard drive, so I ended up replacing it and going through with the reinstallation file to get past that screen. Grabbed my save data from the cloud and re-downloaded all of my software and it's been working fine ever since.

**** sucks, but it is what it is. :drshrug:
Thing is though, I ran a scan on the hard drive on the laptop. No issues.

1601139420777.png

Used one of these. So hard drive doesn't need replacing. PS4 is getting old though.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Spent the morning watching more of The Angry Beavers. I intend to watch all the episodes given the nostalgia kick I'm currently going through. Brings back lot of memories when I was younger watching the show with my mom and brother.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So how bout that Monster Hunter footage, huh? Or am I one of the only ones here who be excited for it? It's so beautiful, and to think that this ain't even the final product yet, and all that to be on the Switch. Excitement!
:ultpit: Also love them showing Dual Blades (my main).

Oh um, you can pet your dog and high five your cat buddies. So much cuteness!
It's quickly shaping up to be my most anticipated game of 2021.

Rise definitely borrows quite a bit from World...for better or for worse, but the thing that I'm most concerned about is how they approach the online elements for this one. Please, please, please give me a proper hub and do away with the SOS feature from World.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This is such a bad take:
This ain't a bad take.

That's a Twitter Take.

Also this:
no fun allowed.png

Don't go on Twitter, kids, or else, all the fun you had today will be stolen from ya.

And if you had no fun before....well, you just go into minus fun, which is also not very fun, so, don't go on Twitter, kiddo. Unless you know cool peoples using that website.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
This ain't a bad take.

That's a Twitter Take.

Also this:
View attachment 286865
Don't go on Twitter, kids, or else, all the fun you had today will be stolen from ya.

And if you had no fun before....well, you just go into minus fun, which is also not very fun, so, don't go on Twitter, kiddo. Unless you know cool peoples using that website.
Never go to twitter in general. It's the worst major social media platform around.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Never go to twitter in general. It's the worst major social media platform around.
Twitter most of the time is the equivalent of being stuck in a room filled with blue birds who keep screeching to each others for days & hours.

Think it's safe you probably have better things to do most of the time then staying in that room. Unless you find a a room filled with chill birds.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Listening to Two Worlds (Finale).

What a great way to end what was probably the best era of Disney known as the Disney Renaissance. When Disney was at its peak in terms of quantity (The early 2000s were also good).

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
o-o Is it really? Like, to do anything there is it bad? Or you mean like when it comes to certain users specifically?

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

If something screws you over, get a bowl of instant ramen.

1601141130757.png

Was meant to eat properly today but alas. Feel terrible after dentist and PS4 bricking back-to-back. A two bowl special is what I need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom