• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Morning folks. How y'all doing.

My hand is getting better. Gonna get stitches removed on Sunday. Taking it pretty easy and might continue making more of my hypothetical seasons of Lost Tapes today.

D

Deleted member

With Luard revealed that's all the VR's for VBT10 done with, now it's just a few RRR slots and the pack filler.
qftmn8k97rh51.png
73l1znws7rh51.png

Bit of an art downgrade for Dragdriver but that's fine.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
...what happened with Glitch Techs? I'm lost.
Nickelodeon doesn’t seem to like it much. They didn’t advertise it and they sent it to Netflix instead of airing it. There are also ten episodes that are completely written and ready to be voiced and animated, but Nick froze production in 2019 so they might never be finished.
that and Nickelodeon has been moving to focus more on making “cheaper/easier” cartoons for some reason (despite making 2 Spongebob shows, bringing back Rugrats, making shows for Garfield and Star Trek, and possibly making a TMNT mini series for CBS All Access). Not only that, but GT’s counterpart Rise of the TMNT had the same issues, only the got a whole half of season 2 cut, all of season 3 cancelled, and the show crew were forced to make a finale in 6 weeks (and that’s leaving out the Nicktoons demotion, airing at 10pm-10:30pm, NOT EVEN SAYING IT WAS A FINALE, not selling merch, and how they purposely tried to kill the show themselves). So far, their new President or CEO or whatever is making some stupid ass decisions overall
So there's rumors of a general Nintendo Direct on the 28th.
There's also a new movie coming out on Disney+ on the 28th. Do you know what this means?

MOOOOOOM! Phineas and Ferb put me in Smash Ultimate
who gave you the right to ball out so damn hard?

D

Deleted member

Hey everyone! There any special predictions for today's Indie World presentation?
I'm not expecting anything in particular tbh. I'm not even sure if I'll be able to watch it live(although it's dicey, my mom might not come back until like 12-ish)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Writing is fun and beneficial but can be tough.
Yeah.... I'm honestly pretty glad I deleted my original account those 4 months back because it gave me time to improve my writing style, and also my humor. It just takes time and practice, like most things in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom