• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

New Nintendo presentation time, which means it's time to get mad if there's no Smash, regardless of the event's purpose or theming. :yeahboi:
I cannot wait to see the salt on twitter.

"That's It? No Smash?"
Even though it was an Indie?

KillerCage

Smash Master
SpiritFarer is coming to Switch.
I remember seeing this game in one of Xbox's live presentations.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Raij looks ****ing beautiful, my god

edit: A TIMED EXCLUSIVE WHAT

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

A Short Hike is giving me DS zelda vibes ngl

EXCUSE ME!? When does Nintendo do timed exclusives!?
From the looks of things half of these Indies are timed exclusives. Nintendo truly is far behind the trends, once again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I hadn't seen much of Subnautica before this - it looks neat, but I feel like it would make me feel anxious if I played it.

Not indie direct related, but I got an Invader Zim artbook that I had ordered. It looks like it has interviews and behind-the-scenes information about the series, including the pilot and movie, so I'm looking forward to reading through it.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Evergate looks very similar to Ori and the Blind Forest, at least in terms of art style. I might give it a try.

EDIT: wow, it comes out later today.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
HONK HONK!

Multiplayer update coming to Untitled Goose Game on September 23rd. I figured they'd save that for the sequel.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Untitled Goose Game getting a multiplayer update is sick. I still gotta pick this one up at some point.

All in all, a solid showing. Given it's cheap price, I might just look into giving "A Short Hike" a try later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom