• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Thank You SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 for Glitch Techs
3DS? Probably as they had him fall from a great height. Wii U? No as he was just left tied up and his fate ambiguous.

Still probably won't ever appear again though since SEGA washed their hands of anything exclusive to those games, Lyric included, due to their bad reception. Which was ironically because their own mismanagement and not him, but I guess they wanted a scapegoat.
Sega should've found a way to continue the show. It was more of a Cartoon Network decision sure...but they could've moved it to Disney XD or something
okay, bye loser
she taking it too seriously

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The other day I was playin Viva Piñata and caught this Snake Piñata stuck on some wooden boards outside my garden.

0fc19baf-add8-41cc-a382-4d892b1a3ada_Thumbnail.PNG

It was still able to move.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So... a furry? :yeahboi:

Depends on what animal we’re talking about really. Best way IMO is to draw a human like body shape and draw the animal features over them(kinda like how Brand New Animal did it)
"HEY! ARE YOU! READY TO GO!"

"CAUSE YOU KNOW THE WAY TO GO!"

I may or may not have that op on my phone and I may or may not have listened to that song too many times. I should finish the show.

It's for a project involving Blade Strangers
I want to play Blade Strangers but A. Waiting on a sale for it and B. That name suits a 90s cartoon far more than a fighting game. Just saying.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I may or may not have that op on my phone and I may or may not have listened to that song too many times. I should finish the show.

I want to play Blade Strangers but A. Waiting on a sale for it and B. That name suits a 90s cartoon far more than a fighting game. Just saying.
There is so much more potential for expansions with it, even sticking to the IPs already in it. I wish Studio Saizensen would be given more money to expand it more. I'd pay for DLC for it!

D

Deleted member

So would that make him a scaley?
Maybe? Not sure. It’s moreso I wasn’t expecting me to be joking about Yooka ****ing Leylee as a furry

The ending of BNA is super jank and I don’t like it. The first half of the show is pretty good though. When it aired in the US for the first week r/furry_irl was just filled with BNA memes

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Remember those old rumors about Mario remasters? Do we think that's still happening? I would definitely try out all the Mario games if they were remade Crash Bandicoot style.

Question is, would it include Yoshi's Island? Mario Advanced did.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Remember those old rumors about Mario remasters? Do we think that's still happening? I would definitely try out all the Mario games if they were remade Crash Bandicoot style.

Question is, would it include Yoshi's Island? Mario Advanced did.
Knowing Nintendo, all are gonna be seperate, and all are gonne be $60

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well guys I think I'm gonna go to bed. It's always a blast to stay up til 4am working on my story and talking to my online friends here. Hard to believe I've only been here 9 months. Feels like I have known you guys for at least a year now.

So to finish it up to get the reference for you Americans so watch it to get what I meant a few times for my sendoff for a night.

My best friend IRL suggested I do this at least once.
Maybe this is his attempt to figure out who my other identity is online. He is up to something.

Regardless goodnight to you lot.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm basically trying to rush through that last stretch of Persona 4 golden so I can finish the game and move on to something else.

Especially because I ****ed up the Marie sudestory and have nothing left in the game to do until the end.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom