• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Just found out about all the potential DLC characters that Skullgirls cooked up for their indiegogo poll. Really wish someone would just give them a tonne of time and money to just realize all of them. Annie is coming to 2nd Encore in 2021. Maybe we can get a 3rd Encore too?

D

Deleted member

Was literally joking around with some friends when somebody makes a joke about me being a relationship with my sister.
I don’t see what the problem is he-
edit: wait no I thought it said your friend and not you, ****
She’s 6 years old.
oh...uh...uh...
48949B17-CAEA-468E-A91C-9BFAE68C2DE9.gif

Yeah. uh... that ain’t good chief. Or even okay really.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ducktales aside

...has anyone ever wondered if they added a 5th route for Three Houses, it would've been like FE Fates Revelation? Like...none of the characters die (Marianne especially), and Byleth manages to bring peace to all of Fodlan?

Could've been awesome...but we shall never know cause it wouldn't have brought people pain (I blame the Ashen Wolves for making me think about this for months)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ducktales aside

...has anyone ever wondered if they added a 5th route for Three Houses, it would've been like FE Fates Revelation? Like...none of the characters die (Marianne especially), and Byleth manages to bring peace to all of Fodlan?

Could've been awesome...but we shall never know cause it wouldn't have brought people pain (I blame the Ashen Wolves for making me think about this for months)
Here are my thoughts on this, and Three Houses in general.

D

Deleted member

Alright, genuine question: am the only person that
likes Cheese Blocks? it’s literally just cheese in a cube shape but I love it way more than regular ole slices of cheeze.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Here are my thoughts on this, and Three Houses in general.
...I got nothing but a blank gray scariness...unless the puc hasn't loaded yet
there is nothing
Villainous resurrections? Who could that really relate to though?
maybe a villian from the past of Disney is being brought back to life within their world (likely not Pete...but I wouldn't be against it). Many possibilities...yet Darkwing Duck still has my full attention

D

Deleted member

there is nothing
Interesting.

I will make another point though.

A golden route for Three Houses would be kind of dumb, in my opinion. The whole point of the game is for you to be emotionally connected with the characters.

I thought I was done with debating about Three Houses, but here I am. -_-

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Ducktales aside

As much as a pacifist like me would love to see Edelgarde, Dimitri and Rhea all hold hands and skip their way off into the sunset, I also think it'd kill the point of the game's narrative.

Three Houses is meant to be a tragic story where the conflict was inevitable. It's really what Fate's story should have been.

D

Deleted member

My timezone is PST, actually.
Oh, I see. So 8:00 PM for me. I can handle that. :3
As much as a pacifist like me would love to see Edelgarde, Dimitri and Rhea all hold hands and skip their way off into the sunset, I also think it'd kill the point of the game's narrative.

Three Houses is meant to be a tragic story where the conflict was inevitable. It's really what Fate's story should have been.
You said it better than me, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom