• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I was looking forward to dinner, but they left none for me.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Lucky. Same condition. But loud noises are crippling to me. They stress me out so much that i begin to loose focus and freak out. Plus I just automatically look at the source of any noise period.
I mean I do get stressed out and startled by loud enough noises, but I don’t think I have it as severely as others with similar conditions. I’m moreso having issues with surprises

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
wait you’re autistic?
Heh, same here. I can relate.
Huh? I never properly mentioned it? Yeah I've Asperger's. I can easily do stuff like look after myself and all. Just certain things I can't handle like textures and noises.

It's why last month I was really, really anxious about being in a car with my siblings. My older brother likes being loud. Not to mention he caused me to break my phone.

Surprisingly as someone with Asperger’s, noise doesn’t bother me as much as others (really loud stuff gets me though). Then again I’ve probably permanently damaged my ear drums with how often I wear my headphones.
Lucky. Same condition. But loud noises are crippling to me. They stress me out so much that i begin to loose focus and freak out. Plus I just automatically look at the source of any noise period.
I'm similar to Snake. I really can't stand loud noises, especially music to the point where I have panic attacks. Stuff where I can feel the sound is pretty bad. Right now I'm wearing earphones and ear defenders on top of it because of the music.

I also need stuff like routine and to be notified of change as far and away as possible in certain situations so yeah it's pretty bad at times.

It's like having a bubble surround me (personal space to not interfere with) and the music "attacks" it so my senses start overloading.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
werehare4.png
I finally updated the old dabbing picture. The angle is also better, but it's far more clean. I had to clean up some of its head due to the battle ring being over it. But otherwise, came out nicely.

werehare1.png
The other one is still cool, don't get me wrong. But it's definitely not as good. I'd have kept using it if it at least had the full ears.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I got called a "man pretending to be a girl".

I am in a very horrible mood.

Everyone hates me after being banned from those two Discord servers anyways. Sometimes, I wish I was never even born. No one will ever care about me.

I am going to cheer myself up, bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I am in a very bad mood.

Everyone hates me after being banned from those two Discord servers anyways. Sometimes, I wish I was never even born. No one will ever care about me.

To be quite honest, from what I’ve seen so far nobody seems to hate you for coming back. If anything most people seemed to enjoy your triumph return!
edit: I misread, thought you were talking about here. my b.

We’re here for ya, no matter where you are. Through stuggle and strife, through pain and sorrow, and sunny days and smiles, we’ll be here.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Whoever called you that is an ass. Don't feel like you have to leave because of some asshole. Here, by us at least, you are loved and supported.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887

Some people just love to see others in pain.
Pay them no mind.
I don’t even care what you did, it was uncalled for.

I hope you can get yourself in a better mood, and I hope you’ve succeeded in cheering yourself up.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Whoever was responsible for such a statement sounds like a real ass, NGL.

While I don't know the reasoning for why you were banned from those two Discord servers, it's not worth beating yourself up over it and assuming that you're not wanted anywhere.

D

Deleted member

Whoever called you that is an ass. Don't feel like you have to leave because of some asshole. Here, by us at least, you are loved and supported.
Thanks! I hope you are correct.
Some people just love to see others in pain.
Pay them no mind.
I don’t even care what you did, it was uncalled for.

I hope you can get yourself in a better mood, and I hope you’ve succeeded in cheering yourself up.
I blocked them, and I am going to play a game.
Whoever was responsible for such a statement sounds like a real ass, NGL.

While I don't know the reasoning for why you were banned from those two Discord servers, it's not worth beating yourself up over it and assuming that you're not wanted anywhere.
It is difficult to get over it.

Thank you everyone.

To end this conversation, Pumpking PogChamp.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Headed to Gamestop today.
I decided to risk getting embarrassed and ask if they had The World Ends With You even though the website said it didn’t.
They did. I’m pretty happy now.
Welcome to the club dude.

You'll be playing the game at the age I first played it. I promise you, it'll change your life, just like it did mine a bit. After all......

2018101419463600-F9E4ED7281324AE9C62C7E2BBA082F61.jpg

Tell me your thoughts on the story and stuff when you complete it.

D

Deleted member

A decent chunk of images are broken, so I may have to start it without them, or otherwise just with more than a few broken images. I hope that's not a big worry for those of you participating.
Let me guess, it was my tributes wasn’t it :4pacman:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Let me guess, it was my tributes wasn’t it :4pacman:
All of your tributes have fully functional images, actually.

It was mainly a few random tributes I had a harder time finding good images/valid URL images for, as well as a few suggestion images users on here gave me that lacked valid URLs.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Welcome to the club dude.

You'll be playing the game at the age I first played it. I promise you, it'll change your life, just like it did mine a bit. After all......

View attachment 282367

Tell me your thoughts on the story and stuff when you complete it.
Thanks! It looks really fun, and I’ll make sure to tell you what I think of it! I’m really excited to play it when I get home.

D

Deleted member

All of your tributes have fully functional images, actually.

It was mainly a few random tributes I had a harder time finding good images/valid URL images for, as well as a few suggestion images users on here gave me that lacked valid URLs.
That’s usually not what happens lmao

But I’ll take it! 🦀

D

Deleted member

Headed to Gamestop today.
I decided to risk getting embarrassed and ask if they had The World Ends With You even though the website said it didn’t.
They did. I’m pretty happy now.
Just get a game digitally next time, like how I do it. :4head:

Digital gang!

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887

Digital gang!
I was going there to get a Minecraft Pro Controller, so I just asked if it was there so I could grab it in order to save time.
Also, having the physical box makes it a little cooler.

D

Deleted member

One of my earbuds suddenly stopped working so I was worried my headphones had finally 「BITES ZA DUSTO」 but when I checked the actual earbud there was so much earwax it was literally blocking the earbud. Now they’re clean and it’s working just fine.

D

Deleted member

These past days I've been tempted to play Phantasy Star Online 2 on PC.

Don't know if It will be able to run It well doh.

D

Deleted member

Digital gang!
I don’t like buying digital games for the same reason I prefer physical trading card games: I want to be able to plop the disk/cartridge/whatever in and not have to worry about if I still own the game or if a new update came out that prevents me from playing. Now if there’s no other option(such as Hearthstone) I’ll begrudgingly oblige but it’s not my first choice if you know what I mean.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I really wish that they had made a Paper Donkey Kong game/side mode in the Paper Mario series before it went under. I would have loved to see DK’s world expanded and fleshed our in the same way as Mario’s. Now, even if they did do something with a Paper DK, that fleshing out wouldn’t happen.

Also, Mario and Luigi and Wario and Waluigi would have been amazing. Too bad Alpha Dream died.

Nintendo, please work with Square to remake Seven Stars in the style of FF7R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom