• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
There's one thing about the datamine that's enough for me to be excited for the Crown Tundra:

Really hoping Victini's shiny is released in a future event.
VICTINI IS BACK?

If Victini is back, Is...Is Meloetta back? Will I be able to use one of my top ten Pokemon again? 👀

D

Deleted member

There's one thing about the datamine that's enough for me to be excited for the Crown Tundra:

Poggers!!! Victini is a very nice legendary, and I like its shiny! The movie that Victini was in was pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Aw yeah!
05E5D781-30C2-45EF-9F55-3528789B1BD1.gif

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

VICTINI'S BACK? YOOOOO

One of my top 5 favorite Pokemon of all time.

Haven't been playing SWSH, but it's nice to see it returning.

Now can we also bring back Greninja please?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hmmmm.. I dunno what deck I wanna build next tbh.
I could build a cheezy Favorite Hero build I wipped up on Yugioh Pro but I literally just finished building D-heros and would need to get rid of half the cards
I could build Machina, Gadgets, Cyber Dragon, but none of these really stand out to me.
I could build Demise but without a dedicated archetypal extra deck I can’t afford to run one, which is super bad. The list goes on and on...

Decisions, Decisions...:drsad:

D

Deleted member

Me: Relaxes

Me: Sees a drawing of Vaporeon in a blender

Me:

Why make me suffer like this? ;-;

MooMew64

I wanna start working on A Hat in Time map making again. I got a few idea rattling around in my head, but the last time I recently worked on a map it didn't quite turn out right. Hopefully my next few projects will go a little smoother. I got the thumbnail for the map drawn already, I just gotta make the actual map itself now lol.

D

Deleted member

Me: Relaxes

Me: Sees a drawing of Vaporeon in a blender

Me:

Why make me suffer like this? ;-;
Excuse me what the actual ****? That’s oddly specific if you ask me.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Been listening to music from Pokémon Colosseum & XD: Gale of Darkness.

Those games should've gotten the same treatment as the core games.

D

Deleted member

Alright, me watching videos I shouldn't late at night have given me ideas that you can have the pleasure to see below.

Don't think it's too spooky or somethin', but hey, hope you like it.

Me, I'm going to hope I sleep well. (Also, I won't it explain what it is, mostly because I feel like it's more fun & it's design can tell alot already. Especially if you know my previous work)

EDIT: Also, the design isn't full done, just a rough sketch

@Guh-Huzzah! , @Taylor F , @JDCabrera , @AndreaAC , @Knight Dude , Wademan94 Wademan94 & @Dyllybirdy
Looks like something out of SMT.

Nice.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I think I'm gonna come up with some ideas for some additional old legendary encounters for the games that lack them.

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Dangerous Ultra Beasts have the power to go into the main universe, why shouldn't the reverse be true?

Shortly after Rainbow Rocket, you hear reports from the Ultra Recon Squad that a strong Pokemon has appeared in Ultra Megalopolis. You go there to find it absolutely ruined, parts completely charred. This turns the city into a dungeon of sorts. This gives you the opportunity to catch wild Poipole (and maybe more?). At the base of the Tower you fought Ultra Necrozma in, you see Reshiram (Ultra Sun) or Zekrom (Ultra Moon), and then it fights you. Once defeated, the Ultra Recon squad says thanks and says it will rebuild in no time.

Once you return to the main world, Colress will be standing at the Altar and says "That Pokemon... I haven't seen that Pokemon in years. It must have came from an alternate dimension, as the one of this world is in the posession of the former champion of Unova. Wait... didn't the Ghetsis of Rainbow Rocket have a Zekrom(US)/Reshiram(UM)?" He does a quick check and confirms it as the one from the ruined timeline. "Facinating... but player, this means there is a rouge Kyurem on the loose. I cannot afford to let Ghetsis get his hands on it. Would you mind going to this alternate Unova and obtaining it?".

It's a yes/no prompt, if you say no you can go back to do whatever and Colress will stay there and wait. Once ready, you and Colress go through a wormhole and find yourself at the beginning of the Giant Chasm (the sudden teleportation causes a rockslide that destroys the way into the rest of Unova). It's much the same as it is in B/W 1, and you go and fight Kyurem. When you go back to Alola, the screen stays still for a second and Ghetsis appears. He says "so, they stole my Kyurem... well, two can play at that game, I've heard rumors of the power of the Tapus... what do you think, Colress?", which is foreshadowing for the postgame of the B/W remakes ten years down the line. You can freely return to the Giant Chasm, like with Ultra Megalopolis. After doing this, Megalopolis is rebuilt, and you can explore more of it.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
There was a new set that released in the PTCG today, so I thought I'd get back into the online game. It reminded me that the PTCGO has a set of OCs that have absolutely no relation to anything.
1597451312982.png

why do you exist

D

Deleted member

There was a new set that released in the PTCG today, so I thought I'd get back into the online game. It reminded me that the PTCGO has a set of OCs that have absolutely no relation to anything.
View attachment 282286
why do you exist
Ah, I got a notification about that set today lol.
Darkness Ablaze right?
I find it pretty coincidental that a VG set with the same naming scheme is releasing in a couple weeks

But yeah those OC’s look bad. Really, really bad.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Ah, I got a notification about that set today lol.
Darkness Ablaze right?
I find it pretty coincidental that a VG set with the same naming scheme is releasing in a couple weeks

But yeah those OC’s look bad. Really, really bad.
I doubt it was intentional, going off the big players in the set...

Eternatus and Grimmsnarl - Dark (Poision, as of SWSH1, is part of the Dark type now)
Charizard and Centiskorch - Fire

D

Deleted member

I doubt it was intentional, going off the big players in the set...

Eternatus and Grimmsnarl - Dark (Poision, as of SWSH1, is part of the Dark type now)
Charizard and Centiskorch - Fire
Yeah no way, VBT08’s supported decks are

• The literal god of Vanguard
  • Overlord the clan
  • G era Oracle Think Tank(now with 30% more triggers!)
  • Cosmic Heros? More like Cosmic failure!

Nothing in common card wise, just a funny coincidence.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Thanks! It's from a panel of IDW Sonic, which has an amazing version of Amy in it. She's probably one of top favorites in the comic.
IDW Amy and Boom Amy are my favorite incarnations of her. She clearly is still in love with Sonic, but she doesn't feel like the annoying obsessive fangirl that she is in the main games. This version of Amy still loves Sonic, but is far more well-grounded and feels more than just a fangirl. And that, I REALLY love.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
My sisters are starting to show signs of COVID, and for some reason my parents haven’t gotten them tested yet.
Don’t know what I should do, since I’ve already been taking all the precautionary measures I can. :facepalm:
I swear, if I get COVID because my idiot stepdad decided that his daughters had to go to the same school he works at, I’m going to fricking scream.

D

Deleted member

My sisters are starting to show signs of COVID, and for some reason my parents haven’t gotten them tested yet.
Don’t know what I should do, since I’ve already been taking all the precautionary measures I can. :facepalm:
I swear, if I get COVID because my idiot stepdad decided that his daughters had to go to the same school he works at, I’m going to fricking scream.
Rip to you
98ADE7D4-EC99-40AD-9C90-DAC118FCCDB4.gif

MooMew64

IDW Amy and Boom Amy are my favorite incarnations of her. She clearly is still in love with Sonic, but she doesn't feel like the annoying obsessive fangirl that she is in the main games. This version of Amy still loves Sonic, but is far more well-grounded and feels more than just a fangirl. And that, I REALLY love.
In a way, I feel IDW Amy kiiiiinda took over Sally's old role from the Archie days of being team leader. During the Metal Virus Saga, she's pretty much leading the whole survival effort and stepping up to a leadership role alongside Sonic, and I think that's a super cool place to take Amy's character. While I love Amy in the games too, I will agree that the more grounded versions of her are definitely her best, and I hope to see Sega take inspiration from IDW's Amy for the games. Heck, I hope they take inspiration from all the IDW versions of the Sonic cast, as they're all pretty fantastic.

D

Deleted member

I really hope you and your sisters end up being safe. I am so sorry to hear this.

D

Deleted member

“Apocalypse engine from beyond the veil of stars, descend upon this world and enshroud it in your shadow of annihilation! Ride! Star-vader, "Omega" Glendios!"
841E0B37-8F1F-4604-9F95-6F7EC66E670A.png

D

Deleted member

Two days ago after taking an IRL friend back home I got hugged by one of his adopted sisters the moment they saw me enter the room.

Idk if the fact that's the first time anyone beyond my IRL friends has shown genuine joy out of my presence is a miracle or a really sad thing for someone who is still 18 years old.

And of course my mother didn't let me spend the day with my friend and made me have a crappy day with her family instead where everyone just **** on me for being slow or not answering the exact second they ask me something. Yay....

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
In a way, I feel IDW Amy kiiiiinda took over Sally's old role from the Archie days of being team leader. During the Metal Virus Saga, she's pretty much leading the whole survival effort and stepping up to a leadership role alongside Sonic, and I think that's a super cool place to take Amy's character. While I love Amy in the games too, I will agree that the more grounded versions of her are definitely her best, and I hope to see Sega take inspiration from IDW's Amy for the games. Heck, I hope they take inspiration from all the IDW versions of the Sonic cast, as they're all pretty fantastic.
She did a good job of it...

Especially considering how everyone's back to normal and cured from the virus. Her and Tails (my favorite character of course <3 ) are both in the "never infected" club too lol. They had their ducks in a row and were vital in solving the problem.

Although, how long will Sonic be trapped in that alternate dimension? Who knows? This could give us an excellent Sonic B plot where he has to figure out how to get back to his friends, without their help. Develop his character more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom