• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
TFW Epic Games might actually take down the monopolistic practices that both Google's and Apple's app store have. All over Fortnite.

FORTNITE
Which also means Xbox Game Pass will also be coming to Apple too probably.

Thank you epic.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Can we please do a Smash bet?

I am betting that Phoenix Wright will be the next D.L.C. character. Does anyone want to bet against me?
If Phoenix Wright isn't the next DLC fighter, then I will buy and replay the Ace Attoney Trilogy.
If Phoenix Wright IS the next DLC fighter, then I will resume playing and beat Advance Wars... may god have mercy on my soul...

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So was a fun night.

Had a long ass talk with my best friend over everything from cinema to old memories.

And been playing Hitman 2. Feels like I'm abandoning Sakura Wars already.

Lasagna is an illusion, it was never real.
What's a lasagna?

You mean spaghetti meat cake?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So was a fun night.

Had a long ass talk with my best friend over everything from cinema to old memories.

And been playing Hitman 2. Feels like I'm abandoning Sakura Wars already.

What's a lasagna?

You mean spaghetti meat cake?
Spaghetti meat cake is poggers when cooked properly.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Continuing my Piñata Garden torture, I am in desperate need of a Dragonfly Piñata to clear a single challenge to get more challenges.

The Dragonfly glitched so hard it died and never came back.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I don’t even know what the Hunger Game Sims are. Can someone explain?
It's this thing on BrantSteele.net that lets you play out your own version of the Hunger Games. You can go with the OG tributes or place in characters of your choosing instead.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
rip I only got asked 2 sets of questions lol
It’s not a big deal though
Now it's three sets of questions. :-P
Make that four :p

I don’t even know what the Hunger Game Sims are. Can someone explain?
Have you heard of the Hunger Games books and film series?

It's basically taking that material and running an automated where you can put in any person, fictional character or anything, really, and pit them all in a battle to the death in randomized events.

It's easier to explain with an example.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Essentially it’s a text based version of the Hunger Games but you choose the characters instead
It's this thing on BrantSteele.net that lets you play out your own version of the Hunger Games. You can go with the OG tributes or place in characters of your choosing instead.
Make that four :p

Have you heard of the Hunger Games books and film series?

It's basically taking that material and running an automated where you can put in any person, fictional character or anything, really, and pit them all in a battle to the death in randomized events.

It's easier to explain with an example.
so basically, it's a website that generates a short story about charaxters you choose trying to survive and win the hunger games. It's funny in part because it leads to very funny lines.
I see.
When will the characters be chosen? Will you tag people, or will there be a set time?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Anyone still interested in Hunger Game sims, here?

Thinking about doing another one tomorrow or over the weekend.
Yay, the sims are making a comeback!

I wanted to try and make a 72 player one using the .com version with custom events, but that is a monumental task. Especially since there's a "1 in a million" event I want to add, where half the game is eliminated by one person.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeahhhhhhh booooyyy, the Hunger games are back
I WANT IN. THICC POGGERS
POGGERS, YES PLEASE!!!

:D
Oh yeah, I'm down,

feels like it's been a while
Yeah, I'm down with this.
Hell yeah, they're usually pretty fun.
I see.
When will the characters be chosen? Will you tag people, or will there be a set time?
I'm not gonna start the sim for one or two days, but I'll take character selections right now.

I'm aiming for a 48 tribute game, and following my usual format of going about that, that means I need exactly four characters per user, no more, no less.

You can all start nominating your characters right away! All 12 Districts are open!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm not gonna start the sim for one or two days, but I'll take character selections right now.

I'm aiming for a 48 tribute game, and following my usual format of going about that, that means I need exactly four characters per user, no more, no less.

You can all start nominating your characters right away! All 12 Districts are open!
  • Rex
  • Isaac Clarke
  • Goro Akechi
  • Dr. Gregory House

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Min Min, Corrin, Meowstic, and Alfredo Linguini

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here we go....

1) Silver Thorn Dragon Tamer, Luquier
2)Dragheart, Luard
3)Majesty Lord Blaster
4)Gleaming Lord, Uranus

Last edited by a moderator:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887

Apollo Justice
Remy (from Ratatouille)
Chell
Big Bird

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Dorothy Gale
Kameo
Lord Vortech
Aqua from Konosuba

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Saving these for the sim this weekend.

It might possibly start tomorrow, but don't count on it. It'll most likely begin on Saturday.

Lanky Kong bashes Thanos's head against a rock several times
Lest we forget...

Hugh Neutron decapitates Minerva with a sword.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Perry the Teenage Girl
Dippy Fresh
Ball Guy
Master Kohga (Zelda)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom