• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Fellas, give me an example of a common, vague conviction to have.
It’s for an assignment a teacher gave me, and the only convictions I actually have are video game related.
As in something you will stand for no matter what?
If it’s for an assignment I suppose you could talk about politics or other serious issues. Edward Snowden‘s conviction that government surveillance was wrong changed his life drastically as a result of standing up for it. I think that would be a good example.

You could also use a related quote of his: ”We shouldn’t sacrifice our values because we’re afraid. If we do, then we don’t care about those values very much”.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
don’t forget about the DC Fandom stream on Thursday

Suicide Squad stuff, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman...whatever will make up for the loss of DC Collectables...John Cena and The Rock, possibly Injustice 3, so on so forth. Gonna be a great day for DC fans (and won’t let us acknowledge the recent cuts made by AT&T)

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
don’t forget about the DC Fandom stream on Thursday

Suicide Squad stuff, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman...whatever will make up for the loss of DC Collectables...John Cena and The Rock, possibly Injustice 3, so on so forth. Gonna be a great day for DC fans (and won’t let us acknowledge the recent cuts made by AT&T)
The Rock's hinted that there will be something there for Black Adam - I assume it's just a teaser trailer, but I'm still looking forward to it.

Hopefully we get some kind of news on a Man of Steel sequel, or that Henry Cavill's still involved as Superman - he is (was?) a great fit for the character, and it's unfortunate that it took them three movies to make him properly "feel" like an optimistic, confident Superman.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Think I'm gonna block myself from everything expect Discord and Google Drive for a few hours to hopefully get story done. Getting distracted by squirrels.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A day passed and you can't still share IRL pictures:

I just took a really cute picture of my uncle's Cat behind some nice-looking Plants and I legit can't make It upload as much as I make the picture smaller.

Sucks a lot.

D

Deleted member

Yay there's a flash flood warning in effect and it's supposed to rain the rest of the day! That's just fine and dandy, totally! It's not like I wanted to sit on the swing for a few more hours or anything, no, not at all! :l

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The Rock's hinted that there will be something there for Black Adam - I assume it's just a teaser trailer, but I'm still looking forward to it.

Hopefully we get some kind of news on a Man of Steel sequel, or that Henry Cavill's still involved as Superman - he is (was?) a great fit for the character, and it's unfortunate that it took them three movies to make him properly "feel" like an optimistic, confident Superman.
I think he's still with them, may pop up in Shazam 2 or Black Adam for all we know

D

Deleted member

Hearing a huge thunderstorm and rain right now in my area.
Same, there's a slight potential for a tornado but according to the local weather authorities it's unlikely. It's pouring like crazy though, more than I've seen in years.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I still think a Plastic Man movie starring John Mulaney and directed by the Shazam team would be amazing.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I like rain, but it makes me sleepy for some reason.

If it's raining on a work day you know I'll be tired and cranky.

D

Deleted member

I wish summer was just over and done with. I'm ready for Fall.
Mood.

Summer has some fun moments, but I really hate the heat. I want the nice frigid temperature of the winter.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
My internet's been weird for the past few days. Yesterday it was out for half the day, and today some sites work fine, and others just don't. Smashboards and Discord, for example, are working as well as ever, but Gamefaqs, Wikipedia and Youtube are down. Does anyone know what this could be about?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What games have all of you been playing?

For me, I have been playing Terraria.

After that, I will get to Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, and Yakuza 0.

I know my pool of gaming knowledge is a puddle. I need to fix that.

D

Deleted member

After that, I will get to Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, and Yakuza 0.

If I want to be technical I played Pirate101 again for the first time in years a few months ago. Other than that it's the usual: Yugioh and CFVG

Last edited by a moderator:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Well my new friend has convinced me to download call of duty so I guess i'll be playing that soon lol, think I played a cod game maybe one time years ago.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I played The Last of Us Part 2 when it came out, then played Ori and the Will of the Wisps to 100% completion. Ghost of Tsushima came out shortly after and I platinum'd that. Then I revisited some bosses in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice with chip damage enabled (basically hard mode). Now I'm about 15 hours into playing Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom