• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

How is it? I have only played it for a little bit, and then I stopped playing it entirely.
That game died faster than the time it takes for light to reach a centimeter.
It's fun if you have friends... but if you don't good luck. Also only being able to play docked sucks hard.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
D

Deleted member

xD You just made me look up what Prowler even was.

What is even "Poggers"? I have heard it quite some times lately and I just don't get.
I've never really gotten pog either, no offense to anyone that uses it I just find it weird.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
How is it? I have only played it for a little bit, and then I stopped playing it entirely.
That game died faster than the time it takes for light to reach a centimeter.
It's not bad, but there is no content in that game. 4 Boards, a trash online, and minigames. That's it.

Also, this is the poggers dude now
1597249075815.png

D

Deleted member

That looks more like "injured pikachu" or "broken bone pikachu" instead of mummy pikachu.

If he were to be a true mummy, his entire body would be covered. It doesn't make historical sense considering the process of mummification that the Egyptians used.
Yeah that's one of the reasons I posted it, it doesn't really look like a mummy to me.
The other reason should be obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Yeah that's one of the reasons I posted it, it doesn't really look like a mummy to me.
The other reason should be obvious.
Yeah, it is obvious!
They used the shine in Pikachu’s eye as a pupil!!!

Time.

I mean, the meme originated in 2010.
No, somebody did something to that man

Either way, you think he can still do the pog face?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I just watched the first 3 episodes of Lost Tapes, Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester
It’s certainly entertaining. I’m glad it doesn’t use those horror tropes every other second, but also doesn’t try to stray away from the cliches if it means the story can be better. But I am definitely happy it’s not all just stories about teens finding some spooky thing in the woods. There’s a great bit of variety from story to story, and I really like that. Nothing too scary so far, with probably the poacher’s body in the Bigfoot episode being the closest to it. It’s a pretty good series, and I’m probably going to try and finish it.

But now it’s 1 AM and I have school tomorrow, so that’ll be for another time.
Nice to know you've found some enjoyment out of it. I figured you would.

Hope the rest leads to your expectations.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hmmm... In a hypothetical P5 Arena, do you think the Investigation Team and SEES members would get "Phantom Thief" styled costumes and codenames? I mean, the game would be 3D, so alternate costumes would be much easier then the sprite based games.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Me with this PFP makes sound in my head like I'm chill sorta.

What's up y'all?
A direction or so they say. Jokes aside, been a mixed day. Found it'll be very unlikely for me to get a job for another month and apparently I could have gotten money had I taken a placement offer.

Good side took advantage of the UK's eat out scheme and went to Burger King, food for cheap. Basically sit in for money off, eat a lot and you're helping the economy. Everyone wins!

On a more serious note these past few days have been pretty difficult for me, for various reasons(none of which I'm gonna talk about for personal reasons) I'm just hoping school starts soon so I take my mind off of what's bothering me.
I know the feeling. I want to get into a work/life balance pretty soon but feels like constant roadblocks keep popping up. Being in something will help me take my mind off things and focus on my goals.

Still hopefully you'll be in better spirits later. Got a long road ahead in life.

Edit: That was a stupid typo for me.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Man as much as I enjoy playing through bowsers inside story, it's just making me kinda sad that well likely never get another Mario game like this again.

The Mario games with actual continuity and world building are awesome.

Hmmm... In a hypothetical P5 Arena, do you think the Investigation Team and SEES members would get "Phantom Thief" styled costumes and codenames? I mean, the game would be 3D, so alternate costumes would be much easier then the sprite based games.
Nah, they didn't get any in PQ2 when they met the Phantom thieves, I don't see why they would now.

The thief outfits are just how P5's persona powers manifest

osby

Smash Obsessed
They didn't fo it in PQ2 so I don't think so. Like, what's the point of wearing costumes if they're not part of the Phantom Thieves?

Plus, they would require scrapping the iconic Persona summoning animations of the previous games.

D

Deleted member

Since nothing's really going on as is I want to ask a quick little question

What is your favorite musical composition? Like just in general?(game ost, anime ost, rap songs, etc)

For me it's 100% this in particular
Has that very fitting vibe to it that I love.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
They didn't fo it in PQ2 so I don't think so. Like, what's the point of wearing costumes if they're not part of the Phantom Thieves?

Plus, they would require scrapping the iconic Persona summoning animations of the previous games.
The only hangup I have with it is the whole Codename thing being a part of how the Metaverse works

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The only hangup I have with it is the whole Codename thing being a part of how the Metaverse works
Not really.
Codenames are a thing the kids came up with.

Beyond that, the only rule is that you get a costume if you awaken your persona inside the metaverse, which everyone else did not.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So played online foe the first time and best of all with my brother. It was fun though I can see why there are complaints regarding it. Seems the screen at time slightly freezes or glitches and swear times slightly have no control of the character you're playing.

If anyone who wants to fight online or add me my name is Mike1992.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Not really.
Codenames are a thing the kids came up with.

Beyond that, the only rule is that you get a costume if you awaken your persona inside the metaverse, which everyone else did not.
I thought they said that saying their real names in the metaverse would be... bad... for some reason. Can't remember why though.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Since nothing's really going on as is I want to ask a quick little question

What is your favorite musical composition? Like just in general?(game ost, anime ost, rap songs, etc)

For me it's 100% this in particular
Has that very fitting vibe to it that I love.
I was actually going to post a creative thing but you posted something better. Right now....

It's from Death Stranding. It's chill but hides a slow-paced sense of adventure/man on a mission kinda thing underneath. I consider it in a way the music theme of the main character in my story.

Tonight I'm sorta chilling on the forums and working on it.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I thought they said that saying their real names in the metaverse would be... bad... for some reason. Can't remember why though.
I kinda assumed that's why a certain late game spoiler happens, but it's been a bit since I played the game So I probably don't remember.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Fellas, give me an example of a common, vague conviction to have.
It’s for an assignment a teacher gave me, and the only convictions I actually have are video game related.

D

Deleted member

Out of all the things to ship last the new sleeves I ordered for my D-Hero deck haven't shipped yet... I can't exactly keep using the ****ty ultra pros I slapped onto the deck with the new cards I'm getting so this isn't going to be fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom