• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm really on the fence on when I should get Nexomon: Extinction for Switch.

Its 10% off prepurchase discount price ($18) is rather tempting but I kind of want to know the contents beforehand too.

Hmm...
marc anthony.gif

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm looking up what Snake said, and honestly, while it's not the pinnacle of humor, is this really that bad?

Atleast they didn't post a cursed image level 500 of curse.

D

Deleted member

I'm looking up what Snake said, and honestly, while it's not the pinnacle of humor, is this really that bad?

Atleast they didn't post a cursed image level 500 of curse.
Personally it’s less so the joke itself and moreso how she went about it. Like the joke was kinda funny to me but once everyone gets mad she basically just says “oh hey the whole point was to piss you all off hahah you fell for it!!!!” which is just mean spirited if you ask me.

Like I couldn’t care less about vore jokes, it’s just I feel Snake could have went about it a different way.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Personally it’s less so the joke itself and moreso how she went about it. Like the joke was kinda funny to me but once everyone gets mad she basically just says “oh hey the whole point was to piss you all off hahah you fell for it!!!!” which is just mean spirited if you ask me.

Like I couldn’t care less about vore jokes, it’s just I feel Snake could have went about it a different way.
I think the point is that it was never a joke to get mad over when this thready said much worse.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Just ti be clear, everyone here bought Dragon Quest Eleven Special: Echoes of an Elusive Age: Definitive Edition for Nintendo Switch, right?
Yeah, but I think it's kinda boring.

I haven't play it in months after hitting Act 2.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just ti be clear, everyone here bought Dragon Quest Eleven Special: Echoes of an Elusive Age: Definitive Edition for Nintendo Switch, right?
Uhhhhhhhhhh
Df7IpAfX4AAnaty.jpg
In a alternate reality, maybe?
It was a damn good joke in terms of comedic timing and shock value, and this thread said worse, so like?

Guess a vore joke is where we draw the line?
I mean, I didn't felt like it cross the line that much (in the bad sense, that is). Like yeah vore is a no-no here, but the joke on itself was inoffensif imo. Certainly no "alright, you gotta stop now, you're going lost subscriber" level of bad.
Personally it’s less so the joke itself and moreso how she went about it. Like the joke was kinda funny to me but once everyone gets mad she basically just says “oh hey the whole point was to piss you all off hahah you fell for it!!!!”

Ehh, I don't agree.

I mean, again, maybe the timing wasn't the best, but certainly no need to get mad about it in return. Just play along & move on.

D

Deleted member

I think the point is that it was never a joke to get mad over when this thready said much worse.
Fair enough. Anyway... I feel nows a good time to drop it.

What’s... uh... everyone doing right now?

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Because we're hungry
Please don’t open this can of worms, it’s not funny.
Hungry for you to stop. Please.
-_-
Snake, you do know how badly you just ****ed up, right?
If you're really going to go out of your way to gross people out for the fun of it, people are gonna stop taking you seriously, you know. You're just trolling at that point.
Trying to make people want to ignore you? It's working.
I now regret commenting
tenor-1 (1).gif

D

Deleted member

Currently preparing the stuff I'm gonna take to my grandfather's home next week.

Didn't say It before because I couldn't find the right time for It, but we are going to spend the week at my grandfather's House since my aunt won't be there for the entire week and an IRL friend from another who has their house for here close to my grandfather's is spending the month here so It all lined up well for us.

This is what I plan to take so far:
20200808_213243.jpg

Really want to take a lot of SEGA stuff since the last time my friend came here I got him into a lot of SNES games such as Castlevania 4 by letting him play many of them.
And he really wants to play Alex Kidd so bonus points.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
It wasn’t that gross of a comment, lol. If that grosses you out, this must be your first day on the internet or something. There is so much worse and I know you’ve seen it.

D

Deleted member

You know what, I honestly should have asked this a long time ago:

Who actually plays TCGs here, besides me of course? just curious, for a few reasons.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
You know what, I honestly should have asked this a long time ago:

Who actually plays TCGs here, besides me of course? just curious, for a few reasons.
I own a bunch of old Yugioh and Dragon Ball Z cards from way back then but I've never actually played with them. Just mostly into the collecting aspect of them, honestly.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I am really suffering a lot from the hot weather in my country.

Anyways, I've been browsing around watching Youtube videos and I watched this:

This was before even Project X Zone came in to existence.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't know why I forgot to show them, but here are all the games I'm gonna take in my backpack:

20200808_213752.jpg

My cousins already had their PS4 at my grandfather's house and allowed me to use It so It Will do me great for Persona 5 and Sakura Wars.

And if anyone's curious, the cartridge on the really tiny box is Metroid Prime Hunters.

D

Deleted member

i made roster for a mario game that represents every piece of history how much would you rate it?
Really glad to see Pauline, K.Rool and Captain Syrup there although you should add Mona too.

But even then I would give It an 8/10 I guess.

D

Deleted member

I own a bunch of old Yugioh and Dragon Ball Z cards from way back then but I've never actually played with them. Just mostly into the collecting aspect of them, honestly.
Like... we talking Legend of Blue Eyes old? Or like mid GX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom