• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Difference is, if any of these guys ever tried to touch Sakurai, then they’d be executed by the electric chair almost immediately.
But imagine being the judge. “We have several pieces of evidence which point to the defendant committing the crime.” “Your honor, we don’t have any form of motive.” “Actually, recent tweets from the defendant show that they were angry over the fact that the victim included Byleth, a controversial fighter to say the least, in Super Smash Bros’ payed DLC.”
Of course, these guys aren’t capable of killing anybody. They’re all talk. I just feel bad for Sakurai and his wife. I doubt they were scared, but something like that would have to sit in the back of their mind for the rest of that week.
People who threaten big names over some petty **** are absolute losers. Not only does it was their time because you know the big names are just gonna ignore it, but what does it prove? "Oooh, you better do this, or else something will happen because I am bigger and better?" Only thing it proves is that you're a corny ass loser who hasn't seen the sun in 10 years. Now go pick up a football.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well better get the self blocking on here now.

Gonna do from now til Sunday Midday on here and Reddit as a start of the social media cutting. So for my close non-Discord friends Lamperouge Lamperouge Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs and co, I'll be back on here after the day trip (joking). Anything that happens that would I'd be interested in, let me know.

Discord friends, I'll be on there tomorrow so might kick things up a bit if I stand around bored.

So anyways.

"It's a goodnight from me."
"And it's a goodnight from him"
"Goodnight."

If any of you guys got that reference without researching it I'd be proud.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
PlatinumGames should make a game in the Sin and Punishment series****
PlatinumGames should do a crossover between Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, God of War, and No More Heroes.

But before all that, they should probably finish Bayonetta 3. SMTV is actually coming in the next year after all! I know it’s two completely different developers but god damn it they both felt impossible for so long.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
PlatinumGames should do a crossover between Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, God of War, and No More Heroes.

But before all that, they should probably finish Bayonetta 3. SMTV is actually coming in the next year after all! I know it’s two completely different developers but god damn it they both felt impossible for so long.
I mean, Bayo 3 was obvious. Even before they announced I knew it was coming. But even after SMTV’s initial announcement, I was half expecting them to forget that they even announced it. But I’m glad they’re both coming.

Anyways, it’s almost 2 am. My brain hurts and I need to finish this water bottle.
Good night.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I got like 3 pictures done today. None of them super complex, but 2 came out pretty nice. And the third's more of a rougher sketch.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I think some types of trolling are harmless, but there is a really fine line between innocent trolling (what if Zelda was a girl?) and cyberbullying that can effect people in real life.

I would never encourage anyone to troll, but if anyone here ever wants to please be sure not to cross the line by making personal attacks on people or groups. I was seriously bullied as a kid and still have some mental health issues today as a result so this is something I kind of feel strongly about.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Their body shapes are completely different though. Gothitelle has actually arms and not a head tentacle with a claw.
That's because I was meming.

I never miss an opportunity for a Gothitelle in Smash meme, even if it's really forced.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
what if you could choose Pichu as your starter man that would be so awesome OH what if the Pikachu line becomes the only line to evolve three times and Raichu evolves into the scrapped Gorochu when leveling up during thunderstorms while knowing Thunder and he looks similar to those cool fanmade designs.

OH what if you could choose Gastly as your starter and they let Haunter alternatively evolve at level 40 or something instead of having to use stupid trades all the time, and a key part of the game is going to each region’s spooky locations.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Hatterene would just be a :ultbayonetta1: clone.

I'm 100%, serious. No jokes whatsoever.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Sorry, I'm just really passionate about PM, as I have a ton of nostalgia for TTYD. I just didn't want people to get the wrong impression of me as I feel there's a big disconnect between modern and classic fans. That wasn't driected to anyone at all.

Unless I vastly misinterpreted your post.
I think you may wanna reread your post again

Minix0

Smash Apprentice
Minix0 Minix0 They upped the tick rate from 30 to 60 in 1v1 matches with no spectators. This means the game will check inputs every frame instead of every other frame, leading to less dropped inputs overall. This benefits stable connections by quite a bit, leading to 1 frame of less input lag minimum, and making the game more responsive, but for choppy connections, the game will be a bit worse because due to more packets being sent, the game will freeze more.

TL;DR Ultimate is a 60fps game, so increasing the tick rate to 60hz makes it better for the online as now the game will check for inputs every frame instead of every other frame.

TL;DRTTL;DR: Online went from trash to borderline playable.
This is an incredibly good fix for their first attempt. Why aren't more people talking about this?

D

Deleted member

Well guys, wish me luck. In about four hours I will be starting my match in The Grand Stampede, the largest Them's Fightin' Herds tournament to date.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Speakong of Breath of the Wild, do we know how well it did on Wii U.

It sold more than a million, but that was when the sales first came out, and it didn't craxk top 10 for Wii U, so...?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think it’s funny that the new Atari system is ending up launching pretty close to the start of the next console generation. And we know even less about it’s games lineup then PS5 and Series X.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
just woke up. my alarm for 8 am didn’t wake me up, and i only woke up when my dog jumped at me at 11 am.
On another note, my leg has been hurting for the past week. I don’t know why, but my family refuses to accept the fact that I could have hurt my leg and that it’s in pain. Why?
Because I’m not an old man.
Kind of adds insult to injury, you know?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So apparently, before they decided to make Tokyo Mirage Sessions, they wanted to cross Fire Emblem over with Pokemon instead.... NGL, I kind of want them to do this now. Fire Emblem to me is kind of boring, but give Marth a Pokeball and all of the sudden it looks more interesting.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So... I tweeted at MS about Battletoads and then the next day we got a Battletoads anouncement...

Maybe if I tweet at Kamiya about Bayonetta 3 then we'll get a trailer for that! ;)

D

Deleted member

So apparently, before they decided to make Tokyo Mirage Sessions, they wanted to cross Fire Emblem over with Pokemon instead.... NGL, I kind of want them to do this now. Fire Emblem to me is kind of boring, but give Marth a Pokeball and all of the sudden it looks more interesting.
How would that even work? The 2 franchises main things kinda conflict, what with FE being a board-game-esche strategy franchise with light visual novel elements on the side while Pokemon is a franchise based around 1v1 turn based combat, they just don’t function togheter. At least with what we got the Persona battle system meshes well with the FE characters but trying to pull that off with Pokemon x FE seems like a recipe for disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom