• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I wonder if Game Freak will talk about their merge with Nintendo's office and the potential of teaming up with other developers for the creation of future games. Bandai or Monolith Soft would be great partners to see with the development of gen 9.
I'm also curious if that hiring spree was for the game they're gonna unveil.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Lamperouge Lamperouge I just defeated my first superboss!

....which isn't much of a accomplishement, considering it's:

1) It's Final Marcus, the easiest of the bunch

2) I was level 92 and yet I still defeated him, twice.

3)and to top it all, I toppled lock him, twice, with the second being while another enemy was on my ass!

Suffice to say, Topple Lock is as overpower as they say, espiecally with Shulk, Reyn & Seven, with Reyn having two level V Gem that extend Topple, it's insanity.

Shroob

Sup?
So are we expecting the Sinnoh Remakes tomorrow?

Personally, I don't. No way they're gonna eat themselves up when the SwSh DLC isn't even complete yet.
With how few Johto Pokemon are in/are being imported into SwSd, honestly, I kinda wouldn't be surprised with a Let's Go Gen 2.

Gen 2 may not have a lot of Pokemon to begin with, but the amount in Sword/Shield and the DLC is staggeringly low.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just realized that Mustard's Wife is named Honey.

Honey Mustard....

Well played Game Freak

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
What if the entire fighter pass would be all spirit upgrades? Not saying that’s gonna happen, just a thought.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
You'll never guess what I'm doing during my downtime.

No seriously, you won't guess it :yoshi:
Reading a book? Riding your bike? Watching TV? Driving? Flying a hot air balloon? Playing with toys? Listening to music? Eating? Drinking? Playing on a playground? Having a conversation? Flipping coins? Playing video games? Drawing? Writing? Sleeping? Fighting somebody? Playing with animals? Playing with little kids? Skydiving? Bungee jumping? Trying on clothes? Shopping? Jogging? Going on a walk? Laughing at funny jokes? Flying in a plane? Doing jumping jacks? Jumping rope? Playing a sport? Swimming? Playing a card game? Playing a board game? Watching a play? Watching a movie? Touring a museum? Cleaning up? Organizing your drawers?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

3)and to top it all, I toppled lock him, twice, with the second being while another enemy was on my ass!

Suffice to say, Topple Lock is as overpower as they say, espiecally with Shulk, Reyn & Seven, with Reyn having two level V Gem that extend Topple, it's insanity.
You try any DOT setups with an ether team (Melia/Dunban/Riki) yet? It's pretty fun to watch the superbosses' health bars just melt away with Poison/Chill in a maxed out chain attack.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887

This is absolute gibberish to someone who isn’t a Xenoblade fan... but that’s to be expected, I guess.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Reading a book? Riding your bike? Watching TV? Driving? Flying a hot air balloon? Playing with toys? Listening to music? Eating? Drinking? Playing on a playground? Having a conversation? Flipping coins? Playing video games? Drawing? Writing? Sleeping? Fighting somebody? Playing with animals? Playing with little kids? Skydiving? Bungee jumping? Trying on clothes? Shopping? Jogging? Going on a walk? Laughing at funny jokes? Flying in a plane? Doing jumping jacks? Jumping rope? Playing a sport? Swimming? Playing a card game? Playing a board game? Watching a play? Watching a movie? Touring a museum? Cleaning up? Organizing your drawers?
Like I said, you wouldn't guess.

I'm compiling all PS2, GCN and Xbox games by region and date. This will literally take me a month to make if not more :yoshi:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
With how few Johto Pokemon are in/are being imported into SwSd, honestly, I kinda wouldn't be surprised with a Let's Go Gen 2.

Gen 2 may not have a lot of Pokemon to begin with, but the amount in Sword/Shield and the DLC is staggeringly low.
Isn’t gen 4 also lacking a lot though?

The pre sword and shield release Galarian Mr Mime leak stated next years game is Let’s Go Shinnoh.

Those missing Pokémon really makes me think.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I go to finish Xenoblade 1.

10 minutes in, I checked any emails from the past few days.

I suddenly remembered I've still £10 credit off Amazon.
Hmm.... What to get?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

The pre sword and shield release Galarian Mr Mime leak stated next years game is Let’s Go Shinnoh.

Was that "Mr.Mime" rumor ever traced back to a source? Or is it still just a potentially edited screenshot?

Dutch Raikuna

What do you want?
Gonna get a new SD card for the Switch.

Can't believe I've filled 128GB. Or might wait a bit and get The Wonderful 101.

Having like a lot of Platinum's stuff with two games among my all time favourites, don't know if I'll like it as much.

Last edited:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Gonna get a new SD card for the Switch.

Can't believe I've filled 128GB. Or might wait a bit and get The Wonderful 101.
Both good ideas. Not sure how much space you can get with a £10 SD card, but you go with whichever one feels right.

Edit: currency

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Both good ideas. Not sure how much space you can get with a £10 SD card, but you go with whichever one feels right.

Edit: currency
I mean added on to my money. I've got a few hundred to do me for a few weeks as I live with family.

I can get a tenner off. Get a 256GB for about £25 decent one.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I mean added on to my money. I've got a few hundred to do me for a few weeks as I live with family.

I can get a tenner off. Get a 256GB for about £25 decent one.
Oh, I thought you were looking for something you can get without having to really pay something.
Well, you should still get whichever feels right.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Crash Bandicoot 4 has consumed my thoughts since Monday. Crash is all I can think of. It’s nothing but dancing Cash Banoocas in my head. I want October to come so bad.

Also, gonna betray PlayStation and get it on Xbox One. Purely because I’m more likely to invest in series x then PS5 for the tech alone. Plus Microsoft just seems to have the right attitude about game development compared to Sony going into this generation.

But I’m still not gonna get either until more games are revealed for each.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Let's Go would be 100% improved if there were wild battles instead of Pokemon Go style catching. I get that thry wanted the Go! fanbase to get into the mainstream games (it might have worked, who knows), but it should at least he an option.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Was that "Mr.Mime" rumor ever traced back to a source? Or is it still just a potentially edited screenshot?
I’m pretty sure there was a link to it at some point but it’s not easy to trace back these things when there’s 100s of rumors posted a day, so it could be edited I suppose but I’m not positive. It’s worth considering either way though.

Also Nintendo Australia has tweeted the event out so a switch game is likely.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I’m pretty sure there was a link to it at some point but it’s not easy to trace back these things when there’s 100s of rumors posted a day, so it could be edited I suppose but I’m not positive. It’s worth considering either way though.

Also Nintendo Australia has tweeted the event out so a switch game is likely.
If it's the leak I'm thinking of, it was posted a while ago and was really suspicious because it didn't have a source and could have easily been inspect element or an edited image.

If after all this time it still hasn't been sourced by the one fanbase as obsessed with leaks as Smash, then I'm really not buying it.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Nah, there’s definitely gonna be a big game coming. I’m expecting it to be free and available on both Switch and mobile. Except way bigger than Cafe Mix. They want people to see this, especially if they made a second presentation instead of including it in the first one. Not expecting a remake, but something new and original. Although it would have to be good enough for them to think it would be huge.
I may be super wrong, but we’ll see.

Anyways, for those who don’t know, Mr Beast is doing a challenge thing where you download an app and need to keep your finger on the phone. The competition starts the day after Min MinMin’s release, so that’s gonna suck for me.

Shroob

Sup?

....Oh christ I forgot about that.

Sinnoh remakes

But in the style of LGPE

1592963208915.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom