• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Currently going through my DeviantArt profile deleting old stuff I feel are outdated nor not into anymore. Favorites is gonna take a while to clean through. Might take me a few days, so need to take time to take breaks and decompress.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Fun fact: one part of the Kirby manga had my boy Kirby with breasts.
Untitled248_20200624024031.png
DnyM1ygXUAE6ocA.jpeg
Kirby is weird sometimes.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So Pokémon may have spoiled all if not most of the presentation tomorrow by putting tags in the Japanese description.

Spoiled for those who may not want to know:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
The second part of Pokémon Presents airs tomorrow at 6 AM PDT and will last 11 minutes.
no i still do not want pokemon news and never did, Official Pokémon Twitter Account
this is not a fun fact

not in the slightest

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
So Pokémon may have spoiled all if not most of the presentation tomorrow by putting tags in the Japanese description.

those are just the current pieces of Pokemon media, of course they would use those tags.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
those are just the current pieces of Pokemon media, of course they would use those tags.
I’m pretty sure these rags were not on the last one though, and I don’t think quest really counts, it’s gone like 2 years without an update.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Also, there was a trailer for a Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon sequel.

Yooooooo, this is ****ing awesome news to come home to!

CotM was such a great time for what it was and RotN was easily among my favorite games from last year, so I'm very happy to see the Bloodstained series continue to grow.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

This are all pre-existing games, so let's just wait until the actually presentation comes around.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I apologize to any fans of any characters... heck, any THING I’ve made feel bad because of comments I’ve made about said thing. Everyone can like what they like and it’s nobody’s place to say a thing is “bad”. Reviews and critiques are for creators, not consumers. And when people start waving their opinions around as absolutes facts it quickly devolved into simple bullying. I apologize for contributing to that in the past.

This moment of introspection brought to you by Quinton Reviews, and anyone else who gatekeeps what people can and can’t like.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Nintendo doing their presentations at 6 AM/7 AM Pacific basically guarantees I don't watch them live LOL. I do understand that it's really tough to find a good time that works for Japan, Europe, and North American timezones though. I always gotta catch em later.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Considering this direct is for the big project, I doubt Go! and Quest has anything to do with in.

Especially since Pokemon Go just got news not even a full week ago.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
20200623_134330.jpg

IT'S ABOUT TIME

Now I have all the western game releases from this series, I also have the dub of the movie somewhere in my house but I forgot where I left it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Falcon and Kirby were sent to the ARMS world, invitation in hand, to deliver to "the greatest fighter they could find"

Both got distracted by a ramen house and the wind pushed away the invitation

At the restaurant they're watching the ARMS match on TV to figure out who to give it to when Min Min sees the fight and rushes off to take it for herself

While seeing her emerge victorious, Falcon asks to help make Ramen to commemorate the occassion

Falcon and Kirby return with Min Min and both a business card and hearty recommendations to every other Smasher

this is my headcanon

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I know no one gives a **** about this right now, but I've done it once again! Both PokeDexes are completed!
she kinda cute
this info can burn in hell...all of it...matter of fact it should go below hell. I did not want this in my brain and am cry now
Playing smash after next week like

http://instagr.am/p/CBx9lBuj37x/
idk whether to say Ryu or Hero got their asses beat by Min Min (both work perfectly in this context)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This really makes me think it’s not a mobile game:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I shouldn't be surprised that this is a thing when Fire Emblem got its OAV dubbed before Melee came out.
Yeah we got an English dub for the movie and the anime adaptation of the first game. So technically we have half the series localized.

I don't understand WHY it was dubbed but it was.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
All I wanna do is *****.

I still don't got my new card for groceries and without it, I can't buy any groceries.

Counting on the 4th day now. If i don't have it by tomorrow, I'm gonna freak.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Amphibia just got renewed for a third season.

https://deadline.com/2020/06/disney...e-frog-jenifer-lewis-george-takei-1202966693/

Judging from the season 2 synopsis as well as it's poster, the rest of the series looks really promising. It looks and sounds like it might become considerably more serialized from here on out.

Also, I love that list of guest stars they have planned.
I don’t know how they work Kermit into this but the season Seems to be lot of fun and great continuation from the last.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Seems I haven't posted much today.

Been playing The Outer Worlds and thinking of story stuff.
Really need a motivation boost.

Edit: Score it, I'll try and finish Xenoblade 1 tonight.

Might message a few of you guys about an idea as well.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spider-Man 2017 continues to be a good Spidey show...good Venom arc for the first 10 episodes

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wonder if Game Freak will talk about their merge with Nintendo's office and the potential of teaming up with other developers for the creation of future games. Bandai or Monolith Soft would be great partners to see with the development of gen 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom