• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Anyways, for those who don’t know, Mr Beast is doing a challenge thing where you download an app and need to keep your finger on the phone. The competition starts the day after Min MinMin’s release, so that’s gonna suck for me.
That sounds like something I'd try, though my phone wouldn't be able to download the app, since it's not Apple. Plus I'd be extremely stressed and anxious the whole time.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Well well... the floodgates for Spirits becoming fighters have opened.
the_floodgates_are_open___min_min_in_smash___by_mast3r_rainb0w_ddzxezq-pre.jpg

-Dr. Eggman
-Shantae
-Chorus Kids
-Rayman
-MY BOI DEE!
-Paper Mario
-Geno

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Was it ever closed?
Technically no

But a lot of people's eyes were.

To be honest though, unless this 2nd pass heavily focuses on 1st parties, I'm not expecting that many promotions. If it does, then great, a lot of fan favorites that missed the boat the first 2 times around. If not, shame.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Technically no

But a lot of people's eyes were.

To be honest though, unless this 2nd pass heavily focuses on 1st parties, I'm not expecting that many promotions. If it does, then great, a lot of fan favorites that missed the boat the first 2 times around. If not, shame.
Same. Geno and MAYBE Rayman. But that’s it.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I want to settle the big burger chain debate out of the big 3 "big coastal burger chains" which would be Five Guys, Whataburger, and In-and-Out, but other than Five Guys they're all so far away.

I'm in a pickle.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
broke: oh geno and shantae have a chance now!

woke: RULES OF NATURE
That'd be sick, though part of me doubts we'll see a ton of upgrades, at least people won't feel the need to subdue their support.

Tails and other Mega Men are right there too. Not to mention GEESE "THE GOOSEMAN" HOWARD.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So last minute question/poll:

If we get Let’s go Johto,

Are new Megas or Megas at all coming? After All Pokémon Go is getting megas this year, and that’s interesting since the two would connect. Could be a way to keep megas around and maybe put them in a mainline game again at some point in time.

Shroob

Sup?

Are new Megas or Megas at all coming? After All Pokémon Go is getting megas this year, and that’s interesting since the two would connect. Could be a way to keep megas around and maybe put them in a mainline game again at some point in time.
Megas? Yes.

New Megas? No.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm not expecting a major core Pokémon game announcement, evidence or not.

Just a game focusing on Tim Goodman and his father's Pikachu for me.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

iirc LGPE had Megas, so I would think they'd keep them. Disappointing how they may never add anymore new Megas though, not even one for Raichu...but, it's not out of the question, of course.

Shroob

Sup?
Old pokemon are returning?
Well, we already knew that from the trailer yes.

But The Pokemon Company did a repeat of their mistake with the ORAS demo and left the entire Dex in the code for Isle of Armor for some reason, so we know everything except the new Pokemon being added.

I can post the datamine if you like, but it contains MASSIVE spoilers, so, your own discretion is advised.

Shroob

Sup?
To anyone who WANTS to see the datamine, I'll post it anyway, but spoilered, of course.

1592969780003.png

So, pretty much every fossil, almost every Legendary(Mewtwo, Mew and the Yin/Yang trio/Swords of Justice+Keldeo are included but are not part of this datamine since they're already available, and the Hoenn starters.

ALL the Ultra Beasts

ALL the pseudos are now in the game

Nice 'balance' kekw

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
To anyone who WANTS to see the datamine, I'll post it anyway, but spoilered, of course.

View attachment 276028

So, pretty much every fossil, almost every Legendary(Mewtwo, Mew and the Yin/Yang trio are included but are not part of this datamine since they're already available, and the Hoenn starters.

ALL the Ultra Beasts

ALL the pseudos are now in the game

Nice 'balance' kekw
That last role is about to end the entire meta game lmao.

But:
Ive got that shiny Nagandel so I’m hyped

Shroob

Sup?
That last role is about to end the entire meta game lmao.

But:
Ive got that shiny Nagandel so I’m hyped
Kyurem's fusion splicer **** is back, so Reshiram, Kyurem and Zekrom are 100% confirmed, albeit they're already useable in game.

The new Regis were in the code, but they didn't have any stats or anything applied to them.

Interestingly, the new big brain... whatever the **** it is, the thing in the trailer, apparently pulls a Kyurem/Necrozma and has the power to fuse with 2 other Legendaries, neither of which we've seen yet.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
No one is not talking about this future DLC fighter from Min-Min's reveal:
bimjufmcgr651.jpg

It's Down Special makes the fighters stub their toes as they scream out in pain.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You try any DOT setups with an ether team (Melia/Dunban/Riki) yet? It's pretty fun to watch the superbosses' health bars just melt away with Poison/Chill in a maxed out chain attack.
I did this setup before yeah (not on superbosses tho, since I just started fighting them), tho I used this team more so for the toppling Melia & Reyn have, it's a really powerful team indeed.
This is absolute gibberish to someone who isn’t a Xenoblade fan... but that’s to be expected, I guess.
Most of what I'm talking are endgame stuff & GAMER strategy you know by playing XB1, so if you understand nothing due to not playing the game, I either did my job right or I don't want to explain everytime what's a topple, google search is your friend.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Do we get this if we just did the Home thing and didn't take part in the raids?
I’m pretty sure you do as they said all players will receive it if the goal is met.

Also Masuda tweeted out a picture the other day with Let’s Go in the caption so it’s probably happening.

As Masuda is the same Person who tweeted a picture of the sun and moon before said games reveal and a picture of him with all the evil team leaders before Rainbow Rocket.

And let’s not forget Masada literally leaked Pokémon Smile like last year.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The Last of Us Part II was incredible. Sick game. It's been a long time since a game has made me feel emotions like this.

osby

Smash Obsessed
So, apparently we're getting a new cat.

She's relatively old and never really had a home before so I'm kinda nervous about how she'll adapt to our house with two young male cats running around. Here's hoping they'll get along.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I watched the first episode of Glitch Techs with my buddy. He says it's his guilty pleasure because while it's kinda cringe the concept is pretty cool.

I agree, but it still didn't stop me from saying G A M E R every time someone made a cringey game reference.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
One final prediction:

I still think Pokémon GO is going to get it’s own set of Pokémon, maybe not revealed tomorrow but I think it could. Would encourage people to buy home, and sword and shield more if they promised future connectivity.

Plus GO on it’s own makes big money still. Throw in new Pokémon and the craze will be back to what it was. Melmetal and meltan were big and feel like a test. Plus they don’t have a pokedex number, that’s pretty telling imo that they will do more.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, I just played Pokemon Cafe Mix, and I gotta say, normally when I see cute designed games, they're usually not really good, but Cafe is surprisingly fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom