• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
AYYYYY FINALLY OBTAINED ALL THE SPIRITS!

That one Astral Chain spirit just had to hide it's face til the exact time the Mana spirits popped up huh?

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The toei verse is infinitely more interesting than the MCU and Arrowverse, change my mind.
The prospect of a Toriverse is only as intriguing as it seems now because it hasn’t happened yet. And the moment it does it’ll probably turn out below expectations of Toei fans at which point fans will say that Hollywood or whomever should’ve left Toei alone to be what it was.

It always happens.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Y’know looking at the original Galarian Slowking tease, it does look an awful lot like either his upper jaw/nose grew and he got a hood or the shellder on his head is growing and feeding off his life energy; you can also make out what appears to be the bottom part of an eye which just supports this “leak’s” concept even more (doesn’t seem to support the leak itself though as there appears to be subtle differences in linework and stuff).

edit: nah it’s definitely the shellder, the tooth is connected to the gray and the eye is obvious. Psychic/Ghost type I’m guessing.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The prospect of a Toriverse is only as intriguing as it seems now because it hasn’t happened yet. And the moment it does it’ll probably turn out below expectations of Toei fans at which point fans will say that Hollywood or whomever should’ve left Toei alone to be what it was.

It always happens.
Then there's Rider purists who are confused on what the hell Space Sherrif, Inazuman, Kikaider, Zubat or Kyodain are supposed to be. Kyodain was live action transformers before Micheal Bay happened too

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Then there's Rider purists who are confused on what the hell Space Sherrif, Inazuman, Kikaider, Zubat or Kyodain are supposed to be. Kyodain was live action transformers before Micheal Bay happened too
Oh god imagine the disaster if a KR movie was directed by Bay.

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
Just want to pop into this thread and say Shadow the Hedgehog has one of the best character themes of all time
I am...all of me

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I mean, judging by that earlier clip, I think he’d at least get the confusing to follow camerawork making it impossible to tell what‘s going on down pat.
It's not confusing at all though?
Oh god imagine the disaster if a KR movie was directed by Bay.

KR purists are dumbasses, what I want to see is Micheal Bay Zubat where just like in the original, a ****ing hospital gets blown up in the first 10 minutes

D

Deleted member

*muffled "All Hail Shadow" playing in the distance*

Early Sneasel looks like a dork, I love it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I'd care more about western live action superheroes if we had more **** like this
as cool as that looked, I don’t think I would want that to be what comic book movies like it. Seems like it’d be better as something to be seen here and there
He had voice clips in that game too.
yeah...but he didn’t feel intimidating yet also trusting
45DF7746-425D-4359-8769-2038CA34352B.gif
the kinda face that makes you go “yep...this is my fate”
The toei verse is infinitely more interesting than the MCU and Arrowverse, change my mind.
Makoto Niijima is in the MCU now

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If shellder is taking slowking over, I wonder if we get a poisonous Galarian Shellder too, like Cramorant and arrowkuda

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
AYYYYY FINALLY OBTAINED ALL THE SPIRITS!

That one Astral Chain spirit just had to hide it's face til the exact time the Mana spirits popped up huh?
I had a complete collection, then I missed the Ring Fit Adventures event thanks to the COVID Scramble. I am still kicking myself. Hopefully they'll be added to the main pool when Dr. Coyle (or any other Arms character) comes out.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
For some reason I think we could see the GS proto Pokémon Taaban in relation to Galarian Slowbro and Slowking.

1587849485793.png

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

It always happens.
The Toei verse already exists, it just doesn't have an official name as far as I know.

All of the super hero shows they make exist in the same continuity, sentai, Kamen rider, Spider-Man and Metal heroes have overlapped with each other quiet a number of times. (Spiderman only did it once but it counts)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There's a WIP of Larvitar using copied parts from Tyranitar and it looks adorable. Those leaks are so good.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Caught over 100 Abra today in Pokemon Go's Community Day, including seven Shiny Abra.
I caught 3 shinies before I had to go to work, which is still a lot in my eyes.

I swear Pokemon Go gives shinies out like candy.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I spent the entire day downloading the Uncharted series and Pacman championship edition 2 on my PlayStation because all of it was free.

Time to put Uncharted in my backlog.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Half of the medua is reporting that Kim Jong is dead, and the other half is reporting that he's still alive. This is... expected coming from NK.

Beta Pikachu kinda looks like the snow bunnies from TTYD
The media:
“There’s a North Korea?”

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
just as I thought Id be able to see my friends dogs and my friend, who cant even leave her house because shes has asmas, my dad hits me with "Tell her Id prefer you didnt go out" So I had to break it to her that he said no

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I spent the entire day downloading the Uncharted series and Pacman championship edition 2 on my PlayStation because all of it was free.

Time to put Uncharted in my backlog.
I thought you were ****ing lying about the Uncharted part...but you weren't...therefore I want you to HEAR MY VOICE and know that I now have no choice but to love you 3000

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I thought you were ****ing lying about the Uncharted part...but you weren't...therefore I want you to HEAR MY VOICE and know that I now have no choice but to love you 3000
Yeah they put it on there for free so people stay indoors during the outbreal, neat.

I heard it's gonna be his sister, but I also heard that the military doesn't like her.
I hear she's basically Azula in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom