• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
:ultgnw:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I'd care more about western live action superheroes if we had more **** like this
The toei verse is infinitely more interesting than the MCU and Arrowverse, change my mind.

Not really Japan came back yesterday and said he was in a veggietive state.
Welp, that's how my uncle died so I'd say he has about a day or 2 left of life.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Why is there a Nook Shopping section for Fossils when I can't even buy them?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Rate my pass:

Dr. Coyle (Arms)
Ahri (League of Legends)
Geno
Crash Bandicoot
Kazuya Mishima (Tekken)
DoomSlayer

In Addition, Waluigi is upgraded to a full fighter in a free update, his trophy replaced with a brand new one of Fawful. And Son Goku is released post-pass as the final bonus fighter. Coming with a few tracks and spirits, but no stage.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Rate my pass:

Dr. Coyle (Arms)
Ahri (League of Legends)
Geno
Crash Bandicoot
Kazuya Mishima (Tekken)
DoomSlayer

In Addition, Waluigi is upgraded to a full fighter in a free update, his trophy replaced with a brand new one of Fawful. And Son Goku is released post-pass as the final bonus fighter. Coming with a few tracks and spirits, but no stage.
3/10, Waluigi and Goku reduces it to a 1/10.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pokémon is talking down the images leaks for beta mons. That’s pretty damn stupid if you ask me. Hope they get saved somewhere

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Rate my pass:

Dr. Coyle (Arms)
Ahri (League of Legends)
Geno
Crash Bandicoot
Kazuya Mishima (Tekken)
DoomSlayer

3.5/6, Goku and Waluigi make it a 5/8 (I like Goku but I’d personally want SpongeBob or Popeye; I like Crash, Doom Slayer, Geno and Waluigi, and Coyle is cool as well but I find Spring Man’s abilities could be even cooler in Smash).

so, uh, total:

7/10 (I don’t hate any character though)

Last edited:

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
Rate my pass:

Dr. Coyle (Arms)
Ahri (League of Legends)
Geno
Crash Bandicoot
Kazuya Mishima (Tekken)
DoomSlayer

Dr. Coyle (Arms)= 6/10
Ahri (League of Legends)= 9/10
Geno = 10/10
Crash Bandicoot= 8/10
Kazuya Mishima (Tekken) 4/10 (I have never played Tekken, so I'm not familiar with the series)
DoomSlayer= 6/10

Waluigi is a 10/10 and Goku is 1/10

Overall= 7/10

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Rate my pass:

Dr. Coyle (Arms)
Ahri (League of Legends)
Geno
Crash Bandicoot
Kazuya Mishima (Tekken)
DoomSlayer

5/10. Love half, hate half.

Waluigi is a big yes, Goku is a big no, so the bonus fighters keep the score the same.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Pokémon is talking down the images leaks for beta mons. That’s pretty damn stupid if you ask me. Hope they get saved somewhere
This interests me as they never took down the leaks from two years ago which are undeniably a bigger deal than what we got yesterday (we're talking about a playable ROM two years older than the final game for Pete's sake)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This interests me as they never took down the leaks from two years ago which are undeniably a bigger deal than what we got yesterday (we're talking about a playable ROM two years older than the final game for Pete's sake)
One theory being thrown out there is some of these early designs may be getting retooled into other Pokémon. People were saying the dog think looked kinda of like zammenta meaning other designs could be important to the current gen.

Don’t know if that’s why but it’s a possibility.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
wait lol why do they care so much about yesterday’s leak (and the Pink Version Leak maybe? Dr. Lava seemed to delete his tweets about it) but not 2018’s or the Gen 4 gender differences and some other random sprites like Beta Tentacool?

oh well at least the ones we shared here are safe (I copy/pasted mine on mobile and I can’t download them to my PC right now due to needing to get it fixed, frickin Windows Update).

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
wait lol why do they care so much about yesterday’s leak (and the Pink Version Leak maybe? Dr. Lava seemed to delete his tweets about it) but not 2018’s or the Gen 4 gender differences and some other random sprites like Beta Tentacool?
Probably cause he thinks Nintendo/TPC/GameFreak/Creatuers will go after him since he leaked actual game content.

Technically speaking, datamines are not actually legal. You're not supposed to ever know that content. You have to hack the game entirely to get it, and hacking is not treated naturally as truly legal.

I don't think TPC or its parts would ever go after him, though. It's just cool content for people to know and doesn't hurt them in any way. Even if they were to retool more designs, this isn't a leak of any DLC or something, where it would matter. It's basically beta content, and companies rarely go after that as is.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
3.5/6, Goku and Waluigi make it a 5/8 (I like Goku but I’d personally want SpongeBob or Popeye; I like Crash, Doom Slayer, Geno and Waluigi, and Coyle is cool as well but I find Spring Man’s abilities could be even cooler in Smash).

so, uh, total:

7/10 (I don’t hate any character though)
What abilities? He can parry. That's it.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Probably cause he thinks Nintendo/TPC/GameFreak/Creatuers will go after him since he leaked actual game content.

Technically speaking, datamines are not actually legal. You're not supposed to ever know that content. You have to hack the game entirely to get it, and hacking is not treated naturally as truly legal.

I don't think TPC or its parts would ever go after him, though. It's just cool content for people to know and doesn't hurt them in any way. Even if they were to retool more designs, this isn't a leak of any DLC or something, where it would matter. It's basically beta content, and companies rarely go after that as is.
I can understand the Pink Version thing coming from source code or a datamine or something, though Dr. Lava also deleted his tweets regarding yesterday’s beta stuff and the 2018 leaks are fine (and he’s not a leaker himself, he just shares info/history stuffs). I understand him deciding against it this time though especially with TPC themselves taking them down off other sites I guess.

What abilities? He can parry. That's it.
His parry disables incoming arms doesn’t it? (I was oblivious to his abilities during the trial, not fully understanding the dash aura thing and then when the game gave me a tip that was possibly for him I thought it was for Springtron due to not paying enough attention and noticing Springtron’s power when trying him out later in my playtime) He also gets a rage thing at low health that keeps his arms always active, and I still think he could be really cool in Smash moreso than the others depending on how they make his abilities and arms work tbh if we don’t get him or a Spirit character I’m gonna fear Geno not getting in too. Also I’d still like Min Min and others plus Min Min seems like she could be fun as well if the dragons work a certain way, but she and the others don’t seem like they’re all that extra special to me when it comes to Smash and Spring Man is still cool, I guess I just personally like the rage/parry-aura concept more.

Also I’m not sure Coyle’s constant hovering would be that great or unique as part of her moveset (if they made it a flying/jump option instead of just aesthetic) unless they made it OP and her extra arm doesn’t feel that cool imo, and Spring Man’s arms seem like they could be more fun in Smash terms (though Coyle’s explosive arm and possibly the parabola/umbrella-thing could still be cool). I still think she’s cool I guess I just prefer Spring Man.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Because modern Gamefreak doesn't like letting the fans have cool ****.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh I pray that that's fake. Every part of his head except his muzzle is grossly swollen. Not a gool look.
I kinda of like it. It takes. The shellder relationship but makes it more of a parasite based one which is a pretty cool idea

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom