• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
View attachment 270194
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! I finally got myself to start doodling Catlyn, since I am currently REALLY trying to distract myself (for reasons, but in between this I am also currently working on something I got asked to do for a business and it is coming along). xD I really like her.
Holy ****! This is seriously incredible! Mind if I show this to the dev and Catlyn’s VA once it’s finished? They’d love to see it.

D

Deleted member

Poking around in the folders, seems like Natu was originally a 3 stage line:

Worth noting that the middle stage was not in SW97, but now I'm sad it didn't go through. I love it much more than Xatu.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Holy ****! This is seriously incredible! Mind if I show this to the dev and Catlyn’s VA once it’s finished? They’d love to see it.
XD Hahaha, glad you are liking it so far. And sure! I will let you know when it's done!
I love.

I love.

I want more. lol

This is seriously awesome! Keep it up!
XD Thank you, my friend! I do hope. It turns out alright in the end!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So, this gained no traction yesterday because of the Gpld and Silver stuff, but I made a new Mario Maker level
6P1-FV2-DXG

This is actually a remake of my first Mario Maker 1 level, with a more modern twist.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Scooby Doo and John Cena meeting was a mistake
8AC76395-472F-4F00-8FE4-1BA2B2D0D058.gif

that is the most unholy and evil thing anybody should never dare to say between the greatest anime character of all time and Scooby-Doo
Maybe in the home game he’s limited by dialogue choices, but other games like P5: Dancing Star Night or PQ2, and supplementary material like the anime and manga to go off of

Pac-Man has talked before in some games and other media (though he’d likely need a new VA for his Classic form), and Mega Man would be based off his recent MM11 incarnation who has a voice and dialogue (maybe with a bit of different voice direction), bottom line is that I see these guys being more likely to participate in those kinds of dialogue interactions before Mario at the moment.
I don’t think the world needs Pac-Man to ever talk again...just forever have him be a silent creeper...waka waka maka ****a
I wouldn't say Joker has no character but rather he isn't very vocal. If you're worried about him not being able to explain stuff in detail, maybe he can carry Morgana with him to do the most of the talking?

Tbf, PQ2 and P5D also had dialogue choices and anime isn't great at giving him a personality.

However, I'd say he's a full-fledged character in Mementos Mission.
Joker’s main personality is looking cool, and then the rest is up to you...that and being an excellent singer and dancer while being into older woman

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I know its unlikely to happen but Asura would make for an great guest for Injustice 3. Of any Capcom character I think he fits in most perfectly regarding an premise with powerful beings notably godly like ones such as Superman himself.

Dialogue I'd love to see from him is with Atrocitus (If he returned) and Superman.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I know its unlikely to happen but Asura would make for an great guest for Injustice 3. Of any Capcom character I think he fits in most perfectly regarding an premise with powerful beings notably godly like ones such as Superman himself.

Dialogue I'd love to see from him is with Atrocitus (If he returned) and Superman.
It would be great. But NRS is probably the one company Capcom would refuse to work with under any circumstance.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

if you didn’t say Capcom, then that could’ve been likely

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Donald Duck is the greatest singer of all time not named John Cena and if you say otherwise I will hunt you down and unstan you

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I don’t think the world needs Pac-Man to ever talk again...just forever have him be a silent creeper...waka waka maka ****a
Hey I didn’t like the Ghostly Adventures incarnation either, but that’s no reason to have him swear off talking altogether. A different actor and writing can go a long ways.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I know community days have good spawn rates, but I already have two shiny Abra in twenty minutes. One of them was my first spawn! My biggest concern is that I won't have enough Pokeballs to get them all.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Animal Crossing fans are weird. They be like "uwu we're so wholesome", and then turn around and go "Selling Raymond for $1000!"

And no, that's not an exaggeration, because someone ACTUALLY SOLD RAYMOND FOR $1000
IMG_20200425_105358.jpg

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Animal Crossing fans are weird. They be like "uwu we're so wholesome", and then turn around and go "Selling Raymond for $1000!"

And no, that's not an exaggeration, because someone ACTUALLY SOLD RAYMOND FOR $1000View attachment 270219
reminds me of the time someone tried sell the Three Houses Expansion Pass for $1K

THATS RIGHT

SOMEONE DEADASS TRIED TO SELL THE FIRE EMBLEM THREE HOUSES EXPANSION PASS FOR $1000. A DLC YOU CAN GET FOR WAY CHEAPER ON THE ACTUAL ESHOP. I AINT MAKING THIS **** UP.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

And no, that's not an exaggeration, because someone ACTUALLY SOLD RAYMOND FOR $1000View attachment 270219
Raymond will be what radicalized Animal Crossing fans as this proves that capitalism is a scam

Can’t even tell what just happened there.
Wolf dude ****ing yeeted her to oblivion and did the anime thing of walking slowly while detroying the ground

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

I get that he has a cool design and all but HOLY ****

Notaniceperson

Smash Apprentice
So apparently Kim john un is in critical condition maybe the Un can get some of those helpless people the heck out of there during an eprupt power transition.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
If there is one thing I hope for from BOTW2 when it finally comes out, it's that there is more monster variety. Don't get me wrong, the first BOTW was pretty alright with its enemies, but Zelda has such a large bestiary that it felt a bit underwhelming all the same.

Notaniceperson

Smash Apprentice
All the men in Peppa Pig have round bellies, yet only poor daddy Pig gets the abuse...
Some episodes it makes me emotionally distressed to the point were i tell my sis to watch something else like its really upsetting to watch sometimes

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hey I didn’t like the Ghostly Adventures incarnation either, but that’s no reason to have him swear off talking altogether. A different actor and writing can go a long ways.
Silent Pac = Best Waka

Him casually death staring at ugly Mega Man was pure beauty

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If there is one thing I hope for from BOTW2 when it finally comes out, it's that there is more monster variety. Don't get me wrong, the first BOTW was pretty alright with its enemies, but Zelda has such a large bestiary that it felt a bit underwhelming all the same.
Agreed.

The most interesting enemy in the game were the Lynels, but even they were absurdly easy when you exploit their attacks.
Lizafos had those cool elemental properties, so they get a pass.
The rest though, yikes. Bokonlins were stupid easy, Moblins were literally the exact same as the Bokoblins, except with super armor, Guardians are a joke when you figure out parrying (except for the flying ones because the game can't Z-Target them for whatever reason), Octorocks were just a joke, the Yiga just spawns whenevr they feel like it (even then they're a joke), and same with the undead enemies.

Real shame, because the game is very good, but the same 5 enemies get really old.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Why are people so obsessed with him? ...also now I’m considering selling him off :laugh:
I can’t speak for everyone, but I always thought that he had a really unique and cool design. Plus I like cats. I doubt I’ll be able to get him through trading or purchasing since the demand for him is so high, so I suppose I’ll have to see if I get lucky with a campsite visitor.

Also, I had no idea that you had the game. We should visit each other's islands sometime.

Last edited:

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Cool personality + cool design + not so cool quarantine + a fanbase that has a lot of teenaged fangirls that do not make good life decisions = that.
I didn’t realize nerdy hipsters were in such high demand. He’s always checking out flowers with his gardening book in hand, living in his little science house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom