• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Thought you might find this interesting. Funko ****ed up and accidentally leaked details for the new FNAF game.
View attachment 269812
We knew about Glamrock Freddy and Montgomery from the teasers posted on Scottgames, but we didn't know about Glamrock Chica or Roxanne. We've only seen their silhouettes, not their names. Vannie was also teased to return as an antagonist, and it seems that she is. The title of the game was also leaked too, or it could be an abbreviation. Likely the latter, but it's cool nonetheless.
Can't say much since it's really late here, but what I say is:

Chica finally got her revenge for not being included in Sister Location until it was too late.

RIP Bonnie & Foxy, Never Forgetti.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Thought you might find this interesting. Funko ****ed up and accidentally leaked details for the new FNAF game.
View attachment 269812
We knew about Glamrock Freddy and Montgomery from the teasers posted on Scottgames, but we didn't know about Glamrock Chica or Roxanne. We've only seen their silhouettes, not their names. Vannie was also teased to return as an antagonist, and it seems that she is. The title of the game was also leaked too, or it could be an abbreviation. Likely the latter, but it's cool nonetheless.
> Vannie returns

Matpat is victory dancing.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Can't say much since it's really late here, but what I say is:

Chica finally got her revenge for not being included in Sister Location until it was too late.

RIP Bonnie & Foxy, Never Forgetti.
Since Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rentals is, well, a rental place, Funtime Chica was probably shipped out at the time. But there is no redemption for Bonnie and Foxy. Truly a tragedy.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Your pfp got quite the stupid grin out of me and that's just what I needed right now, so thanks. :-P

How's everyone doin tonight?

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Your pfp got quite the stupid grin out of me and that's just what I needed right now, so thanks. :-P

How's everyone doin tonight?
Currently explaining my best friend IRL about anime plotlines to see his reaction to some of them.

Also switched my profile pic to Nichijou anime. Gave off a massive Katamari Damacy vibe for some reason.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Currently explaining my best friend IRL about anime plotlines to see his reaction to some of them.

Also switched my profile pic to Nichijou anime. Gave off a massive Katamari Damacy vibe for some reason.
Ah, I've heard of Nichijou but don't really know what it's supposed to be. What's the basic premise?

I might try giving Darling in the Franx and Laid Back Camp another chance soon, although it's kinda hard to sit through anime nowadays for me, TBH.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Okay, but it's not exclusively your idea. Plenty of other people have said it too.

And he did mention a Sephiroth costume, but he also talked about the potential of him as a character (and completely botched it).

...do you just assume Coyle will be the ARMS rep?
She brings the most to the table compared to any other Arms character. It has to be her. If it’s not her, I’ll be surprised. But pleasantly surprised.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
And I thought the Axe Clown level was scary

Dutch Raikuna

Ah, I've heard of Nichijou but don't really know what it's supposed to be. What's the basic premise?

I might try giving Darling in the Franx and Laid Back Camp another chance soon, although it's kinda hard to sit through anime nowadays for me, TBH.
Nichijou is basically a series of bizarre comedic short stories set in a suburban town.

As for Laid Back Camp. Do it!

5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwF8NRqQSX_q4J9IkmkNyAts.jpg

It's an anime that is one of the best I've seen. Darling in the Franxx is ok but really could have been thickened out to explain stuff better.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Animal Crossing is a game that hurts emotionally. You spend so much time and effort into building strong relationships with these characters, but the second you visit a friend, they hit you with
1587514894826.png

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Wikipedia considers Hatsune Miku an instrument, and Vocaloid was made by Yamaha. Implying that there’s an alternate universe where you see someone play a Hatsune Miku more often than a guitar. You’d gift a kid a tiny colorful version of Hatsune Miku for them to play

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
It looks like this week's Smash Ultimate spirit event is for Trials of Mana.

There are three spirits.

Also, this reminds me that I have Collection of Mana and I should probably play through one of those games.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I also just finished another stream of some Quest 64 Hard Mode. I have half the bosses left, and, well, no boss was hard. Yet. They all went down kind of easily due to how overpowered Ice Knife and my Staff is. Ice Knife got buffed damage and hits twice. While it costs more than Water Pillar Lv 1 for the same damage, it also has more chances to hit. Nepty took the longest and I did have to heal a lot, but she... stood no chance. Solvaring I literally needed one usage of the lowest healing item too.

I also decided to get Ultimate Wind for mass damage against Earth enemies. It also got buffed. In vanilla, against a Blood Jell, who only has 11 Defense, and this is while you have 50 in Wind... does barely 95 damage. They're normally weak enemies outside of Hard Mode. Note that this is the final Wind spell and hits all enemies(worth noting it also can't miss an enemy due to targeting outside of the typical "Miss!" thing) too. It's now buffed a lot. So against a Sand Man, who has 70 defense, it does a lot more in here. Worth noting it now has 105 defense in Hard Mode and taking almost 130-some damage. And I only had 50 Wind, 50 Water, and 27 Earth. In other words, while the extra magic from more than one element did help boost its damage? It wasn't actually a massive boost either. It might've done... oh, say, 100 for a guesstimate?

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

There are three spirits.

Also, this reminds me that I have Collection of Mana and I should probably play through one of those games.
This is a cool suprise to see!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Just started revisiting Chibi robo it's good to play this again, its one of my favorite GameCube games.

There are three spirits.

The ****ing Mana series has more spirits than Final fantasy.

Last edited:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

There are three spirits.

Whoa, Mana spirits? That's awesome!

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

I haven't played Splatoon or Splatoon 2, but I've been interested in it so this is cool.

Octoling echo for Inkling in Smashhhh

Dutch Raikuna

The ****ing Mana series has more spirits than Final fantasy.
Man, makes me think about Nier Automata and if they got representation. Yoko Taro is generally cool with crossovers.

And Nier Automata was pretty well presented in Soul Calibur with 2B, despite realistically being able to beat most or all single handedly.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

I haven't played Splatoon or Splatoon 2, but I've been interested in it so this is cool.

Octoling echo for Inkling in Smashhhh
holy ****, are we getting :ultinkling: in Smash? We got an ARMS rep with the ARMS demo, it's only logical.

D

Deleted member

Hello, hello. I've just been playing more Okami. Anything I been missing?
Well, Trials of Mana Spirit Event for one.

There are three spirits.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

Nichijou is legitimately one of the most entertaining pieces of media I've ever watched. It's got some cute stuff, but it's otherwise a very wacky and surreal comedy series where it's impossible to predict what will happen next. It's Pop Team Epic, but better, less rude, and more grounded in reality... for the most part.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Nichijou is legitimately one of the most entertaining pieces of media I've ever watched. It's got some cute stuff, but it's otherwise a very wacky and surreal comedy series where it's impossible to predict what will happen next. It's Pop Team Epic, but better, less rude, and more grounded in reality... for the most part.
Pretty much why I started watching it. On episode 6 now and just entertained by it's randomness. Profile pic is from its opening. Once again KyoAni has made another winner for me after Violet Evergarden and Amagi Brilliant Park.

Watching it though I can't help but think of Katamari Damacy for some reason.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
This Splatoon demo also brings back the Splatfest (the return of Ketchup vs. Mayonnaise).

So much this week from Nintendo already. Now gimme The Isle of Armor deetz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom