• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Maths exam tommorow D: Gonna fail I swear
Back when I did the exams for access to college I thought Maths would be the exam I would perform the worst on.

When I did the exam It turned out to be the second easiest one for me behind English and I passed It.

You never know what could really happen at an exam.

D

Deleted member

Hoping that KP2 confirms Ash Williams if only for the reaction from my brother.

He's a big fan of the Evil Dead series so he'd probably be quite stoked to see him, especially if Bruce reprises his role.
Tag me if he gets revealed.

Ash Williams is my most wanted Mortal Kombat guest with Wolverine being close.

Hikraki

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
HIK#203
Switch FC
SW-5687-9628-3383
Back when I did the exams for access to college I thought Maths would be the exam I would perform the worst on.

When I did the exam It turned out to be the second easiest one for me behind English and I passed It.

You never know what could really happen at an exam.
True, I have had some real easy maths exams that I though would be real hard. Plus it's a 2 parter and the second half is next week so if I fail the first I have a full week to study for the second half. :D

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Going to sleep for a bit. Really can't work so might get shouted at tomorrow in class.
On the bright side been listening to Made in Abyss opening song.

This song and the worldbuilding is definitely the highlights of the anime. Sadly a few off jokes, a bit less time on a few things and small issues prevent it from joining 10/10 category that has my five all time favourite anime.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
My mans really said y'all got any of them Smash leaks. Even a Sony State of play one.

View attachment 265145

I'm sure we'll have some major info on games before E3. I'm not sure how picky you are or how many systems you own, but Ghosts of Tsushima dropped a trailer and is coming out in June. On top of Samurai Jack.
Sighs. Ghosts of Tsushima? More like, Waste of Potential.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Sighs. Ghosts of Tsushima? More like, Waste of Potential.
Fear the Wrath of God

We know, you hate PlayStation of something and can be a bit whiny about it. I remember our debate about God of War quite clearly for better or worse.

Me? I'm glad we're finally getting a AAA open world samurai game. Sucker Punch brought me into this gen with Infamous and is help giving me it's bow out. Along with Tales of Arise it's my most anticipated game.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I came across this twitter account that's centered around anything poorly aged like sour milk. This here is one of my favorites:

OUCH.
Say, whatever happened to Inafune after this ****show? Did he ever finish Red Earth (whatever the **** it's called) and give an update on the remaining versions of MN9?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
HERE.

IS.

SPAWN!!!! **** ******* YEAH!!!! :grin:

His moveset. His x-ray. **** his fatality. All brutal! Definitely gonna be my main from now on!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Spawn needs his own game again. C'mon, man. Everything about his aesthetic is too cool.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Definitely looking forward to the new Spawn movie.

Its gonna be very true to its source material since his creator Todd MacFarlane is directing it and its gonna be damn brutal and bloody for sure! :grin:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
HERE.

IS.

His moveset. His x-ray. **** his fatality. All brutal! Definitely gonna be my main from now on!
I'm not overly familiar with Spawn, but being voiced by Keith David (at least, that's who he sounds like) is a plus.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
One thing is certain.

Spawn would have both Dante and Bayonetta fleeing for their lives screaming like lil girls who'd rather die then confront him face to face!

Also if Pit thought Bayonetta was scary think again encountering motha******* Spawn!

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
One thing is certain.

Spawn would have both Dante and Bayonetta fleeing for their lives screaming like lil girls who'd rather die then confront him face to face!

Also if Pit thought Bayonetta was scary think again encountering motha******* Spawn!
Let's not go too far - Dante and Bayonetta would probably poke fun at Spawn for trying too hard/taking himself too seriously, or want to borrow his cloak.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Pit's reaction to Spawn.

0:19

Let's not go too far - Dante and Bayonetta would probably poke fun at Spawn for trying too hard/taking himself too seriously, or want to borrow his cloak.
True, true the hype was still pumping through me while posting this. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Spawn looks cool enough I guess.

Still waiting to see if they reveal Kombat Pack 2 and Ash Williams is in It.

Seriously, ya'll better tag me if Ash gets revealed.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Fear the Wrath of God

We know, you hate PlayStation of something and can be a bit whiny about it. I remember our debate about God of War quite clearly for better or worse.

Me? I'm glad we're finally getting a AAA open world samurai game. Sucker Punch brought me into this gen with Infamous and is help giving me it's bow out. Along with Tales of Arise it's my most anticipated game.
I don’t hate PlayStation. I love them. And it’s because I love the company and brand that I’m so disappointed in their current direction. Sucker Punch is a great dev studio, and they decide to make another dime a dozen open world souls-like.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Tails is called Tails, because of his tails.

Knuckles is called Knuckles, because of his knuckles.

So by that logic Sonic should be called Legs.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
HERE.

IS.

Definitely excited to try him out. Even if I’m a tad dissapointed the MK game he ended up in was the slowest and clunkiest one in years. But he looks really fun and he uses his guns just as much as he should (unlike a certain T-800).
Spawn needs his own game again. C'mon, man. Everything about his aesthetic is too cool.
Seriously! It could be a spiritual successor to classic God of WR! All the combo potential is amazing!

D

Deleted member

Following on this, Shadow would be called gun.

Rouge the bat would be called thief.

Eggman stays the same but Robotnik would never be his name in any media.

Silver would become Psychic.

Blaze stays with her name due to her fire powers.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

Searched up "Legs the Hedgehog" on Google Images and this was one of the search results:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Imagine John Wick and an Mortal Kombat guest character.

I presume his pencil kill would be among his fatalities?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom