• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don’t hate PlayStation. I love them. And it’s because I love the company and brand that I’m so disappointed in their current direction. Sucker Punch is a great dev studio, and they decide to make another dime a dozen open world souls-like.
oh god not again

*gets into debate bunker*

D

Deleted member

"This Mortal Kombat tournament has been sponsored by JDCabrera and his official line of JD Stores!!!! Get Kombat Pack 2 exclusively at JD Stores starting tomorrow!"

D

Deleted member

HERE.

IS.

SPAWN!!!! **** ******* YEAH!!!! :grin:

His moveset. His x-ray. **** his fatality. All brutal! Definitely gonna be my main from now on!
Yo Spawn ****s me up. He uses medieval weaponry and nightmare fuel powers, and he also carries random uzis and submachine guns.

This guy's edge personified and I'm digging it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm not familiar with Spawn at all but his design is sick as hell.
What Superman is to DC as Spider-Man/Wolverine/Captain America are to Marvel as Hellboy is to Dark Horse is what Spawn is to Image Comics.

Look up his series which goes under the same title. You'll see how wicked cool this guy is. ;)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
All people actually need to know about Spawn is that he was the Xbox guest character in Soul Calibur II.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
One thing is certain.

Spawn would have both Dante and Bayonetta fleeing for their lives screaming like lil girls who'd rather die then confront him face to face!

Also if Pit thought Bayonetta was scary think again encountering motha******* Spawn!
Haven’t Dante and Bayonetta taken down literal gods before?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Alright boys

Family Guy. American Dad. Cleveland Show.

Rank the theme songs.
American Dad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Family Guy>>>>Cleveland Show

It amazes me that so many speedrunners are actively trying to skip the American Dad intro. It's so catchy.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Haven’t Dante and Bayonetta taken down literal gods before?
You'd be very surprised how OP Spawn really is.

He could give Superman and Asura at his strongest an run for his money.

The so called gods Dante and Bayonetta have fought are weaklings compared to the **** Spawn faces.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

gotta catch a flight home at 3 am tomorrow and then go to a 9 am class i hate it here

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You'd be very surprised how OP Spawn really is.

He could give Superman and Asura at his strongest an run for his money.

The so called gods Dante and Bayonetta have fought are weaklings compared to the **** Spawn faces.
And yet he still can’t escape the chains of the Devil...

Rizen

Smash Legend
Alright boys

Rank the theme songs.
FG 6/10 it gets points for being sarcastically wholesome. AD 5/10 It's not as catchy as the FG theme but I like the Roger's disguise gag. CS 3/10 blah. I'll throw in the Simpson's theme ranking as a bonus: 8/10.

D

Deleted member

ppl get completely trashed and play loud obnoxious music for 8 hours straight not letting me sleep be like "last night was a movie" the next morning yeah bro it's straight to dvd with a 12% on rt
U gonna make it
1583714249730.png

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Alright boys

Rank the theme songs.
Family Guy's theme is the only one I have downloaded, so it comes first.

I don't think I've heard American Dad's theme all the way through, but it has a somewhat catchy ending, so it goes in the middle.

The Cleveland Show's theme comes last. The most it did is spark a really dumb Smash theory.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Okay, first of all, Spawn is ****ing amazing and more people deserve to know about him. (Also he's actually beaten both God and the Devil themselves at his peak -- just had to throw that in there). I have MK11 and I really want him the most of the DLC.

Secondly, American Dad >>>>>> Family Guy all day. I also like the Cleveland Show's opening. It's catchy and I like his little laugh at the end.

Third, how the hell have you not heard any of their intros? I mean, not even Family Guy?

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Spawn has such edge it makes other edgy characters' edges like Sasuke, Shadow, Vegeta, etc. feel tame in comparison.
I don't know - it's going to be hard to top Infinite in terms of sheer raw edginess.

This is a character who looked at Shadow and thought "how could I be EVEN EDGIER?" A shady mercenary who was called "weak" by Shadow one time, and used that as motivation to become the ultimate edge-lord.

If the Avatar in that game is everyone's fan OC, Infinite is Coldsteel the Hedgeheg made canon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not as bad as how many times I've heard them is.
Honestly I'm just not a fan of shows like that.

The Simpsons? Nope, just never really watched it. Family Guy? Nope American Dad? I'll admit I watched a single episode but I didn't really enjoy it that much.

I like my shows to be action and adventure with long and overarching plots(think One Piece, the Marvel Movie multiverse, the MTG stories, The Legend of Zelda's timeline, Undertale's narrative, etc), not comedy shows with one-off plots.

D

Deleted member

it's so ****ing loud and dusty in this house my sinuses are clogged and people keep listening to ****ty brown people music all my lgbtphobic family are super drunk and loud and my cool and good cousins left a while ago leaving me stuck here i'm gonna die in this place on international women's day before i get to play botw2

i hate it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom