• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Too bad that his efforts blocked the entire water system in his neighborhood. His neighbors must be extremely confused with the surprise of orbeez just flooding in.
They be receiving that letter and looking like

Bruh who do you think came first
Ant-Man

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Quite a good amount! Lol.

It was something I was Incredibly excited for.

Maybe I'll share some other screenshots I took tomorrow.
x'D I totally get ya', I have the exact same habit with the games I play, like still doing currently with Shadow of War despite getting my ass kicked left and right and feeling REALLY BAD for being a novice.

:> I look forward to see them!

D

Deleted member

The benefit is that many of the books are standalone and you only need to understand that world's magic system to follow the plot (besides the Stormlight Archives, because Christ...). You don't need to read Elantris to understand the Mistborn books, or Warbreaker, etc. :yoshi:
*looks over at the MTG wikia on the Plane page*
*looks back at the Wikipedia page I have pulled up on this series*

Yup totally no similarities at all! Definitely! (spoiler alert: there is a lot in common between the two lmao)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
x'D I totally get ya', I have the exact same habit with the games I play, like still doing currently with Shadow of War despite getting my ass kicked left and right and feeling REALLY BAD for being a novice.

:> I look forward to see them!
Just saying but it's good to see fellow fan of Shadow of War/Shadow of Mordor games. The latter is one of my favourite games of all time.
Shadow of War didn't feel as tight of a game and felt too spread out if you know what I mean compared to Mordor.

It's still good, maybe it's the engine change is why it still feels off to me compared to its predecessor.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Bruh who do you think came first
The chicken.

I feel like there are other characters with less to go off of to make a moveset. Heck, how much of peach’s moveset is completely original, as an example.
Moveset wasn't an issue. I was more saying Toad was no more distinguishable from a Goomba until Captain Toad, while the other Mario characters who are in are one-of-a-kind, except Yoshis and Plants. That being said, I would have totally taken Toad over Plant.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The chicken.

Moveset wasn't an issue. I was more saying Toad was no more distinguishable from a Goomba until Captain Toad, while the other Mario characters who are in are one-of-a-kind, except Yoshis and Plants. That being said, I would have totally taken Toad over Plant.
Fair point I guess. For a long time I didn’t think he had much potential at all outside of Captain Toad.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Raise your hand if you thought the Fanmade Yogi Bear Movie ending on youtube was the actual ending of the movie.

Seriously, I got the movie when I was younger just to see that ending only to be absolutely disappointed when I found out it was fake.

AndreaAC

Just saying but it's good to see fellow fan of Shadow of War/Shadow of Mordor games. The latter is one of my favourite games of all time.
Shadow of War didn't feel as tight of a game and felt too spread out if you know what I mean compared to Mordor.

It's still good, maybe it's the engine change is why it still feels off to me compared to its predecessor.
x'D Oh my gosh, I feel you would laugh at how bad I am at it. Me wanting to play it (despite seeing it quite challenging...) was thanks to a youtuber a friend of mine showed me long ago called Tear of Grace. His playthroughs are hilarious, so, when I discovered some time later that there was a Demo for SoW I was like "Yay, I will have a go!"....5 minutes later, I don't know if I should regret it or not. x'D I did see some of the reviews of it and I saw what you mean, mainly the "grinding" and whatnot. I didn't play SoM because, I think back then I was still into AC. Despite people calling SoM/SoW at one point a clone of AC...I feel that they more like water and oil...

Since I remembered a little of the stuff about the LoTR trilogy (as I had mentioned before, when they released I was 7 or so years old). It wasn't until I saw that playthrough, played and re-watched the movies (after I had the childhood trauma thanks to Gollum), I am enjoying it more. Plus I adore both Talion and Celebrimbor, I dunno, I REALLY like their character despite others disagreeing. :p I think the other day I even did a silly doodle of Sauron in his fair form for funsies.

D

Deleted member

WTF did I just watch, I'm astounded at both the amazing CGI and just...everything else.
Funnily enough, even though there are no subs, I got the jist of this card games rules just from this one episode.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
*looks over at the MTG wikia on the Plane page*
*looks back at the Wikipedia page I have pulled up on this series*

Yup totally no similarities at all! Definitely! (spoiler alert: there is a lot in common between the two lmao)
...................huh?

I have no idea what you're getting at :yoshi:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Wanna know about the best thing about working on college work all night?

The fact that you're so tired yet so hyper at the same time. You're screaming internally even though you have extra time on it but you're so chill as well.
It's a funky feeling.

Takes me back to when I managed to stay up for about 24 hours when I had the house to myself for a few days last summer. I was up at 6am watching Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, having drank about 4 cans of Monster the few hours before and just giddying while watching it.
That was a good summer.

D

Deleted member

...................huh?

I have no idea what you're getting at :yoshi:
Multiversal series taking place across multiple dimensions/planets is the thing I'm getting at. That's what they have in common. Just replace "Dimensions" with "Planes"

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Prompt time!

We are creating an amusement park: SmashboardsLand! Create an attraction for this hypothetical park. Intellectual property laws don’t exist in this hypothetical. Go my pretties!

AndreaAC

Yup. From 2000 to 2015.
xD That explains it. I mean, most of the time when I was watching regular CN and the commercials for Adult Swim popped up...I honestly just cringed. I mean, I was of those people that watched Tom and Jerry and other classic stuff that were in no way...like the stuff that Adult Swim showed (Robot Chicken, that thing with the mustached French Fries guy, and so on). But since I don't watch TV anymore, it's odd seeing those things pop up from time to time.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Multiversal series taking place across multiple dimensions/planets is the thing I'm getting at. That's what they have in common. Just replace "Dimensions" with "Planes"
What's funny is that there is the concept of "Realms" in the Cosmere called the "Realmatic Theory." There's the Physical Realm, the Cognitive Realm and the Spiritual Realm, and each world interprets them differently :yoshi:

Shroob

Sup?
Prompt time!

We are creating an amusement park: SmashboardsLand! Create an attraction for this hypothetical park. Intellectual property laws don’t exist in this hypothetical. Go my pretties!
Sonicoaster

Gotta go fast!

It ends with Brawl tripping and everyone gets severe brain damage from the impact

YEAH SPEED

Noipoi

Howdy!
that thing with the mustached French Fries guy, .
yeah, that’s Aqua Teen.

7627478F-EFAC-4A2F-B649-E1A7F1993CD2.png
All the episodes are on Adult Swim’s site for free. If you wanna give it a try, they’re really funny.
Prompt time!

The thread got closed because the morons got too lewd.

The ride.

D

Deleted member

What's funny is that there is the concept of "Realms" in the Cosmere called the "Realmatic Theory." There's the Physical Realm, the Cognitive Realm and the Spiritual Realm, and each world interprets them differently :yoshi:
Well, the thing about MTG is that(and I'm copy pasting from the page I linked because it's almost ****ing 12 pm and hell no I don't have time to type it all out)

"Most planes are spheres with an atmosphere and one or more suns and moons; they resemble planets. But there is no law of physics common to all planes of the Multiverse.[3] Planes can be infinite expanses of matter, tiny specks of empty space, or logic-defying inversions of normal reality. A plane can contain an entire, sprawling universe or nothing at all"

Essentially every plane could be as simple as a giant ocean, nothing at all, or a giant bustling city. Think of it like a Minecraft World or a randomly generated dungeon. And most of them are similar enough so that people coming by at least can get a grip on that Plane's Reality pretty easily(which just so happens that most planes have Earth like reality. Gee I wonder why :dazwa:)

Hell you can even create your own Plane if you have enough strength,

Go my pretties!
Snake, I don't think that's a phrase that's helping your post at all.

Shroob

Sup?
Well, the thing about MTG is that(and I'm copy pasting from the page I linked because it's almost ****ing 12 pm and hell no I don't have time to type it all out)

"Most planes are spheres with an atmosphere and one or more suns and moons; they resemble planets. But there is no law of physics common to all planes of the Multiverse.[3] Planes can be infinite expanses of matter, tiny specks of empty space, or logic-defying inversions of normal reality. A plane can contain an entire, sprawling universe or nothing at all"

Essentially every plane could be as simple as a giant ocean, nothing at all, or a giant bustling city. Think of it like a Minecraft World or a randomly generated dungeon. And most of them are similar enough so that people coming by at least can get a grip on that Plane's Reality pretty easily(which just so happens that most planes have Earth like reality. Gee I wonder why :dazwa:)

Snake, I don't think that's a phrase that's helping your post at all.
It's a Wizard of Oz quote, Baku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom