• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If we do get an Injustice 3. I'm pretty certain we'll get He-Man as an guest given the Injustice crossover.

He-Man would be sick and I'm honestly thinking of giving the new film a look next year. I wasn't exactly a fan of the show but I recall watching it quite a bit when I was younger. Good times. :)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
This is a big find:
It's always cool to see this kind of stuff get found. Even for a weird dub of Dragon Ball. I'm glad more people are taking an honest effort to preserve media. One can only imagine how much stuff we've lost throughout the years, and I'm talking any era, though obviously the oldest stuff is the hardest to keep track of.

There's a cover of MVC Spider-Man's theme I found a while ago and I saved it, but the dude who made it deleted the Youtube version unfortunately. I dunno how I'd go about sharing it though, since I didn't make the cover myself.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Would they need to replace Peach’s neutral if they added in Toad? I mean I know there’s two Chroms but for all I know there might be more leeway with FS than the rest of the moveset.
Considering that toads are a species, probably not. I mean, there are loads of different yoshis in Yoshi’s final smash, after all.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Would they need to replace Peach’s neutral if they added in Toad? I mean I know there’s two Chroms but for all I know there might be more leeway with FS than the rest of the moveset.
They could change her to using Toadsworth. Or Yellow Toad to go with Daisy’s use of Blue Toad. Or the playable character could just be Captain Toad.

D

Deleted member

Toad is a species, there is more then one.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The worst they'd have to do is color the Toad differently. But since Toad's have a generic look, it wouldn't be too strange too see two of one kind pop up together.

The fact they did so with Chrom, while more of an exception than a rule, shows its not entirely set in stone. And why we need our hero, Mega Man X to be playable too of course.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also, the post game sucked balls. However, there was music in all the battles having Zacian and Zamazenta, so... why were people complaining about that when the game leaked?
Because the guy that had the game early purposefully hacked the game to make it look worse by messing up frame rate and removing music from key parts like the final battle.

Because they were that salty

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Octopath traveler is weird. It feels like I'm not making any progress as I complete all these chapters.

This is a big find:
On a related story the Spanish voice actor for Gohan passed away yesterday.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I think it's pretty lame how I have to redo the crystal awakening stuff and fight the asterisk guys again. Hopefully there are enough surprises to keep me somewhat engaged because this all seems really draining...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
We got some details on Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time (from Nintendo Everything):

– Voice actors from the TV show are back
– Returning characters like the Scotsman
– Draws on the lore and story of the series itself
– Picks up at the series’ finale
– Ashi realizes she has Aku’s power within her and opens a portal in time
– She’s traveling with Jack to destroy Aku, who knows his time is done
– Aku launches one last ditch effort while they’re in the time tunnel and knocks Jack into a pocket of time where he’s trapped
– Jack is trapped in between time where he has to face everything that he’s ever encountered
– Aku is basically the puppet master and trying to keep him trapped
– Everything you’ve watched you can now play all over again
– Approached the story like doing another episode of the series
– Trying to utilize game mechanics and take advantage of the fact that Jack doesn’t know anything about this world
– All of these things that were familiar and friends start coming at him
– Everything Jack thinks he knows isn’t what it seems
– Great character arc where Jack is trying to find his way and losing hope again
– They talked initially about the potential issues with the project, but tried staying true to things like the color palette
– Developers at Soleil are big fans of the series

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think it's pretty lame how I have to redo the crystal awakening stuff and fight the asterisk guys again. Hopefully there are enough surprises to keep me somewhat engaged because this all seems really draining...
Just break a crystal

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird that Toad still isn’t on the Smash roster in any way, shape, or form?
Yeah, I find that weird too. Same with Dixie - you'd think that we would have gotten both of them by now.

Hikraki

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
HIK#203
Switch FC
SW-5687-9628-3383
I mean this is a game where you can have 8 differently coloured Marios fighting each other

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Never forget SNK put DMX music in SamSho.

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down, open up shop. Oh. No. That's how Ruff Riders roll.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, I find that weird too. Same with Dixie - you'd think that we would have gotten both of them by now.
Dixie I’m not as surprised by considering how third fiddle the DKC series seems to be to Nintendo these days. I’d still be open to a Dixie echo fighter. And I still kind of hope Nintendo changes their mind and gives us an echo fighter pass.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I have no shame in admitting that I fell for the Toad in Melee rumors.

I'm the same guy who knew the Sonic in Melee rumors were false, even as a little kid.

You can't comprehend how my galaxy brain works.

D

Deleted member

osby osby Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo

HOLY ****

The voice actor of our boy Claude from the Golden Deers is voicing Bumblebee in Transformers Siege: War For Cybertron

Another victory for the Golden Deers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I have no shame in admitting that I fell for the Toad in Melee rumors.

I'm the same guy who knew the Sonic in Melee rumors were false, even as a little kid.

You can't comprehend how my galaxy brain works.
I wasn't around for that but I remember my neighbor trying to convince me you could unlock wario and waluigi in melee. And also this one chad bragging to his friends about how he had unlocked tabuu and ridley in brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom