• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have finished reading the comic "Samurai Jack: Quantum Jack". Interesting story and a rather unusual choice of artstyle. Sadly, it ends on a cliffhanger.

Now to read "Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds"

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I did believe pretty much every rumor I saw in sm4sh tho lol, that was the first time I was part of smash speculation. I remember I really wanted the esrb leak to be fake though, mainly cause no ice climbers.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Jeez am I going to be up all night.

4 hours, a half essay and an abundance of demonstrations of Photoshop on an 8 year old laptop. I can probably do this.

On the bright side I'm happy to see the Personal Projects showcase going well. Once again thank you everyone!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That's how I get the true ending?

What about the asterisk battles? Do I get anything worthwhile from fighting them again?
oh you want that? Just play normaly then and ignore when ringabel tell you to do something ( forgot what he asks, I think its to **** the rite up) Breaking the crystal will trigger the normal ending and bring you to the final chapter

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's how I get the true ending?

What about the asterisk battles? Do I get anything worthwhile from fighting them again?
You can skip Asterisk battles.

Also don't break the crystals or you wont get the true ending. The game will end faster if you break them (by virtue of getting a worse ending right then and there), which is what Pumpkaboo was saying.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
So far I got through the first 5 Cosmere books and this is how I rate them so far

1. The Hero of Ages
2. Mistborn
3. Elantris
4. The Well of Ascension
5. Warbreaker

Next is the Way of Kings....... yay? :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

So far I got through the first 5 Cosmere books and this is how I rate them so far

1. The Hero of Ages
2. Mistborn
3. Elantris
4. The Well of Ascension
5. Warbreaker

Next is the Way of Kings....... yay? :yoshi:
I just looked up the book covers, wtf even is this series?

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I just looked up the book covers, wtf even is this series?
Ho boy, how can I describe this series concisely? They're fantasy novels that take place on separate planets with their own magic systems that are all connected by a force known as Investiture. It also includes the Stormlight Archives which are insanely complex :yoshi:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
You can skip Asterisk battles.

Also don't break the crystals or you wont get the true ending. The game will end faster if you break them (by virtue of getting a worse ending right then and there), which is what Pumpkaboo was saying.
Guess I'll endure the pain...

At least it shouldn't take too long since I have Grandship now, though. I hope.

D

Deleted member

Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird that Toad still isn’t on the Smash roster in any way, shape, or form?
Probably not. Toad has gameplay potential with Captain Toad being a thing now. However, I remember before Captain Toad being a thing, Toad was really just a dude in a diaper and that was it, so I'm not surprised that it took until like late Smash 4 before he started gaining recent vocal support.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Looking forward to it if It comes in Spain!!!!

This may be one step closer to another comic book crossover between the Fantastic Four and Godzilla!
I think Marvel did some Godzilla comics in the 1970's. Is that what you're talking about? One I remember was Spider-Man and Transformers.

D

Deleted member

I think Marvel did some Godzilla comics in the 1970's. Is that what you're talking about? One I remember was Spider-Man and Transformers.
Yup!

And one of those Godzilla comics featured one of my two most hyped crossovers ever done in media:

978920001425-1.JPG

The other one being of course this one:

372139D3-0288-4978-A1CA-652D98B51A8B.jpeg.jpg

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It'd be kind of a waste if Ultraman didn't team up with Spider-Man piloting Leopardon.

D

Deleted member

Ho boy, how can I describe this series concisely? They're fantasy novels that take place on separate planets with their own magic systems that are all connected by a force known as Investiture. It also includes the Stormlight Archives which are insanely complex :yoshi:
yeah...uh...that seems a bit too complicated for me. I'll take any other book series over a multiversal series that takes place over literally 10+ different worlds, thank you very much.

Nevermind the fact I don't have access to any books(library is too far away, school only has a small shelf in a single class and you can't even read the books there without permission) so I legit haven't touched a book in like, what, 2 years now?(not counting books I've already read, of course)

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I honestly think Bowser Jr. needs a rework.

No, I don’t think his current kit is bad per say, but I feel like his moveset is very uninteresting and basic.

I feel like they could’ve give him more stuff. Not make him complex just give him more things to do to make him stand out.

Like a float mechanic where he can move everywhere in the air unlike Peach/Daisy, give him that Multipunch charging attack he did in NSMBU, put in some of his paintbrush moves or something more that makes him interesting.

Im alright if it’s just a half rework, just give him something to make us interested in playing him other than if he’s good or not.

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
yeah...uh...that seems a bit too complicated for me. I'll take any other book series over a multiversal series that takes place over literally 10+ different worlds, thank you very much.

Nevermind the fact I don't have access to any books(library is too far away, school only has a small shelf in a single class and you can't even read the books there without permission) so I legit haven't touched a book in like, what, 2 years now?(not counting books I've already read, of course)
The benefit is that many of the books are standalone and you only need to understand that world's magic system to follow the plot (besides the Stormlight Archives, because Christ...). You don't need to read Elantris to understand the Mistborn books, or Warbreaker, etc. :yoshi:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Probably not. Toad has gameplay potential with Captain Toad being a thing now. However, I remember before Captain Toad being a thing, Toad was really just a dude in a diaper and that was it, so I'm not surprised that it took until like late Smash 4 before he started gaining recent vocal support.
I feel like there are other characters with less to go off of to make a moveset. Heck, how much of peach’s moveset is completely original, as an example.

D

Deleted member

xD I wonder how many snapshots have you captured of those two ever since this guy got released.
Quite a good amount! Lol.

It was something I was Incredibly excited for.

Maybe I'll share some other screenshots I took tomorrow.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I honestly think Bowser Jr. needs a rework.

No, I don’t think his current kit is bad per say, but I feel like his moveset is very uninteresting and basic.

I feel like they could’ve give him more stuff. Not make him complex just give him more things to do to make him stand out.

Like a float mechanic where he can move everywhere in the air unlike Peach/Daisy, give him that Multipunch charging attack he did in NSMBU, put in some of his paintbrush moves or something more that makes him interesting.

Im alright if it’s just a half rework, just give him something to make us interested in playing him other than if he’s good or not.
It's pretty rare that characters get major re-works in Smash. Something like MVC did completely change Thanos though. I think a hover you can direct would a neat element to the character. But there's a lot of characters that could be given floats, which might take away from Peach and Daisy's uniqueness. It wouldn't be a big deal though. Since multi-air jumps was only Kirby and Jigglypuff at first. Now Dedede, Meta Knight, Both Pits, Ridley, Charizard and Banjo have at least 3 jumps.

I feel like Dark Samus could work with a float, since her boss fights have her floating normally.

D

Deleted member

It's all funny Darwin Award stuff until it affects other people, and now I'm mad :yoshi:
I also feel kinda upset about this, ngl.

It will likely be tough to get the water of that neighbourhood back to normal.

All because someone wanted to act funny online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom