• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
For the first time, I have decided to do Ranked Battles in Pokemon Sword.

I should of been doing these a long time ago for the rewards, but I guess I was too hesitant.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys! I've be inactive on here for a while, what's been going on?
I honestly don't want to tell the thread since this week has been quite awful for me and only getting worse.

In regards to the thread itself however, I feel we are all having a cool time.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I got 16th for Region 5, which means I'm gonna be fighting in the brackets in about 30 minutes.

Already fought Remnas' slimy unavoidable rat (got close to winning) and YoseFu's perfect Simon, which means I'm royally ****ed, but here's to 3rd place. :nifty:
Who are you using?

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
I honestly don't want to tell the thread since this week has been quite awful for me and only getting worse.

Well, I hope everything goes better for you. =)

D

Deleted member

So guys, been active in the past 48 hours or so. Works a *****, especially when you've major anxiety and sleep issues.

I'm still planning on making that thread where we all talk about our personal projects and stuff I mentioned the other.
So for the likes of Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs @Wademan94 and a few others, I'll be getting it done, probably now actually. I think a place in the general social board could work.

Would want to make it as active as some of the major general support threads.
Sounds dope, count me in.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

There's something to be said for curiosity and cats as I'm a little concerned along with a few others. Hope things work out man. You're usually a positive guy.
I've still got a bucket load of work to do tonight and making that personal project thread and watching Madoka Magica has been my distractions.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>fighting a trainer in ranked battles
>his Blastoise vs my Gastrodon, 1v1
>my health is very low, a loss is expected
>he uses Shell Smash, white herb takes effect
>I use Earth Power, doesn't kill but lowers Sp.Def
>its over--
>he uses Scald
>Gastrodon has Storm Drain

EARTH POWERRRRRRRRR

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
A terrible upset from a misinput on the 2nd game led to my demise, so I'm out of the tournament.

You win some you lose some.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Feeling like YoseFu is gonna win this tournament, his Simon is just way too ****ing clean. Missouri dudes on some other **** man, I tell you.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Looks like next week the Gengar returns and ash likely catches it. Which would be pretty great.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Got a a Squirtle and Charmeleon through raids. The game for some reason is refusing to give me a Bulbasaur, so looks like I'm trading for it.

Also, caught 100 Pokemon in SwSh. My 100th being... Mime Jr.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is a big find:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I know some of you guys are experiencing rough today but for a rarity I feel accomplishment. I do have more work that is going to take all night and I'm gonna have to go to college running on about two hours sleep but that's not the point.

I've opened the Personal Projects thread which I feel proud of. Guys who haven't buy my album I mean have a visit.
Finished one essay about Photoshop. Now got to do one about Illustrator.
Watched a few episodes of Kino's Journey and Madoka Magica Side Story.
Beaten Project X Zone this morning and now a good few chapters in for 2. Like 10.

Good Deal for me. Now chilling to Laid Back Camp's soundtrack for a bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom