• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well its March everyone.

See what this month brings and give us. Anyone thinks we're gonna get an General Direct and maybe FP6 this month?

On another note Final Kombat starts next week! Spawn finally releases and we might get Kombat Pack 2.

D

Deleted member

Nothing to see here, move along.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

New week, new month, new avatar! Ain't it lovely?

So****e...
Dear Father, thank you for our children. Thank you for loving them even more than we do, and for calling them out of darkness into your wonderful light. (1 Peter 2:9) They see a world of confusion. They hear messages condemning their beliefs. Yet Your Word is more powerful than any negativity that comes their way. Help them keep their faith in You, Lord. Give us wisdom to guide them as they grow into the mighty men and women you created them to be. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Anyway, enough about me. How are y'all doing this fine morning? Do y'all feel it is going to be a good month, good week, or even good day ahead of you? :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Metal Shop X Metal Shop X SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64

So, some files have been found in one of the newer FNAF games, “Help Wanted,” that are supposedly Switch UI icons. Every single button has a UI icon. Like, one of the textures is legit called “FNAFHW_Switch_AButton.uasset. You all thinking what I’m thinking?

D

Deleted member

So, some files have been found in one of the newer FNAF games, “Help Wanted,” that are supposedly Switch UI icons. Every single button has a UI icon. Like, one of the textures is legit called “FNAFHW_Switch_AButton.uasset. You all thinking what I’m thinking?
He's in:4pacman:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

You hear that?

That's right
d2lsytylczq31.png
Thats the song of the FNAF Hype Train, coming in your neighborhood.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Here’s the image, for anyone who is curious.
913B6ED1-03AE-4FD4-90B1-20B6E6CF09C2.jpeg

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I dreamed last night I was talking to some girl online and she got bored of me and just started sending videos about steak

Pretty much sums up my love life tbh

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I had a pretty groggy morning after waking up from a bizarre dream, but I borrowed my parents' bathroom to take a refreshing hot shower (because the one me and my sisters share doesn't have any hot water and didn't want to make my mood more dower).

BTW, Yo Wademan94 Wademan94 :

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Mewtwo. Round 12.

My team is Zamazenta, Golisopod, and Lunala. My Pokemon is Grimmsnarl.

Edit: Zamazenta got one shorted by a critical Focus Blast.

I can't wait for this event to be over.

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

TBH, I've been more welcoming of the possibility of Sora getting in, mostly because of SSF2.​

D

Deleted member

TBH, I've been more welcoming of the possibility of Sora getting in, mostly because of SSF2.​
Sora would be a character who I would love to see in.

Doh I have to say that the video gave me a small smile.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So guys, been active in the past 48 hours or so. Works a *****, especially when you've major anxiety and sleep issues.

I'm still planning on making that thread where we all talk about our personal projects and stuff I mentioned the other.
So for the likes of Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs Wademan94 Wademan94 and a few others, I'll be getting it done, probably now actually. I think a place in the general social board could work.

Would want to make it as active as some of the major general support threads.

D

Deleted member

So guys, been active in the past 48 hours or so. Works a *****, especially when you've major anxiety and sleep issues.

I'm still planning on making that thread where we all talk about our personal projects and stuff I mentioned the other.
So for the likes of Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs Wademan94 Wademan94 and a few others, I'll be getting it done, probably now actually. I think a place in the general social board could work.

Would want to make it as active as some of the major general support threads.
I am interested about being a frequent user over there.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
This morning, I taught another online English class (which went well), beat Devil May Cry 3 as Vergil (he doesn't have as many options as Dante, who's as ridiculous in the Switch version of this game as he is in 4 and 5, but he's still fun to play as), and made some progress in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. (just a little bit more to go until I get Spider-Gwen's alt)

Also, I got Collection of Mana on the Switch for $30, which seems like a good deal since it's three RPGs. Not overly familiar with the series, aside from playing a bit of Secret of Mana, but I figure it will be fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom