• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Like, a week ago.

I imagine they’re fourteen or so, meaning they would’ve been eleven at the time. To be completely fair I was already fondly remembering things from 2012 when I was fourteen, but still...
Fourteen is way to young to be nostalgic. Culture has gone too far. It revolves around nostalgia so much we’re forcing it on children!

D

Deleted member

I'm still 18 years old.

I don't know if I'll live long enough to be 19... But let's not talk about that on this thread.

What we could talk about on this thread however is the fact I seriously want to watch the new Pokémon anime because of Go and the clips I've seen on Twitter.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I-im not 29 yet! I still have

3 whole months of 28 left in me!
I've turned 23 the other day and the sixth anniversary of something personal that happened to me is a day away going by my timezone.

Which means an hour and a half of three bus journeys and a hill hike, rain or shine every year on that day no matter what.
I could talk about why but not yet.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm still 18 years old.

I don't know if I'll live long enough to be 19... But let's not talk about that on this thread.

What we could talk about on this thread however is the fact I seriously want to watch the new Pokémon anime because of Go and the clips I've seen on Twitter.
Go is just fantastic.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Fourteen is way to young to be nostalgic. Culture has gone too far. It revolves around nostalgia so much we’re forcing it on children!
I dunno man, I’m naturally a very nostalgic person. I don’t feel like society forced it on me, I just liked looking at the old times. Even at 14.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I'm still 18 years old.

JD bro, you've really been worrying me lately ngl

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Reminder that nostalgia was once considered a serious disease.

D

Deleted member

The new anime is a meme machine

dog you might need to call the police if your life is in danger.
Rather than the police I may likely need a doctor instead if my biggest fear turns out to become true during the next months.

D

Deleted member

Yeah.. you're really starting to worry me..please call somebody if you're not safe..
Oh, this has nothing to do with the stuff involving my family.

That does concern me, but It isn't the big problem.

No, what I fear is something way worse that many of you have highly likely been hearing a lot about for the past days.

Shroob

Sup?

No, what I fear is something way worse that many of you have highly likely been hearing a lot about for the past days.
We're here for ya bro. This is a place where you can feel safe.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
My friend, this is concerning. You can't be falling. Now you're making a few of us worry.
Tell us man if it's something we've been missing.

D

Deleted member

My friend, this is concerning. You can't be falling. Now you're making a few of us worry.
Tell us man if it's something we've been missing.
Ok, I may as well tell what I've been fearing this whole week:

It is the coronavirus.

I've been hearing a lot of stuff around Discord and the media about It... And I'm deeply feeling that the moment that thing touches my island It will all be over.

I just doubt I am going to survive it. Or either my IRL friends.
I wish I am proved wrong on this one... But I fear my hour is close.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I dunno man, I’m naturally a very nostalgic person. I don’t feel like society forced it on me, I just liked looking at the old times. Even at 14.
That still feels too young. I only started feeling nostalgic, really nostalgic, for things when I got to college. Before that it was just vicariously absorbed nostalgia for franchises I didn’t even grow up with like Crash or Banjo.

Shroob

Sup?
Ok, I may as well tell what I've been fearing this whole week:

It is the coronavirus.

I've been hearing a lot of stuff around Discord and the media about It... And I'm deeply feeling that the moment that thing touches my island It will all be over.

I just doubt I am going to survive it. Or either my IRL friends.
I wish I am proved wrong on this one... But I fear my hour is close.
Oh honey

I get it, it's scary but like, sweetie, the flu kills more people every year.

The virus is in my state and only a single person has died from it, being an elderly person, and a lot of people are making full recoveries.

D

Deleted member

Oh honey

I get it, it's scary but like, sweetie, the flu kills more people every year.

The virus is in my state and only a single person has died from it, being an elderly person, and a lot of people are making full recoveries.
I've heard really scary stuff about It doh.

Such as how It infected some kids in France with their health condition being unknown.

And all the stuff I heard shared alongside the amount of awful days I had this week has made me way more depressed than usual.

So I don't know what will be of me for the rest of the year.

Noipoi

Howdy!
That still feels too young. I only started feeling nostalgic, really nostalgic, for things when I got to college. Before that it was just vicariously absorbed nostalgia for franchises I didn’t even grow up with like Crash or Banjo.
Well y’know, we’ve got different brains :drshrug:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Anyway yeah about ages, I am 18. But i've been told I look 22. I'm curious how old y'all think I look lol.

picofme.png

D

Deleted member

Anyway yeah about ages, I am 18. But i've been told I look 22. I'm curious how old y'all think I look lol.

You look quite good for your age!

I would share an IRL Pic of myself but I honestly don't feel safe doing so on public chat due to potential weirdos being around (not necessarily users of course, since guests exist).

But I'd say I kinda look like Joker from Persona 5 if he spent a whole day on the beach.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I've heard really scary stuff about It doh.

Such as how It infected some kids in France with their health condition being unknown.

And all the stuff I heard shared alongside the amount of awful days I had this week has made me way more depressed than usual.

So I don't know what will be of me for the rest of the year.
It's definitely not pleasant, but again... influenza's death toll is way higher on average.
Think about what Shroob said and marinade on it.
You gotta clear your mind.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I'm still 18 years old.

Tranquilo, yo se que ahorita con todo esto del Coronavirus y todo el (como decimos en Mexico) desmadre que esta pasando te preocupa, pero tu ten fe de que todo va a salir bien. Tienes mucho por delante.

Funny, my case is the contrary, I'm 25 and more than once people think that I'm 15 instead...My aunts and mom are like "Oh, I wish people told me the same thing! That I look that young!" while I consider it a curse. >_> I mean, even once someone thought I was 12...

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'd show my face, I've done it before, but I got really bad chap lips right now and the last thing I need right now is to give you guys fodder against me. Lmao

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Face reveals are unsettling to me. You never know who is gonna search your history.

I prefer to keep being that random wacky person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom