• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Ok, I may as well tell what I've been fearing this whole week:

It is the coronavirus.
I've been hearing a lot of stuff around Discord and the media about It... And I'm deeply feeling that the moment that thing touches my island It will all be over.
I just doubt I am going to survive it. Or either my IRL friends.
I wish I am proved wrong on this one... But I fear my hour is close.
Well good thing you've got someone to break it down here.

If you've got a good immune system and healthy, it's mostly likely a mild thing.
60,000 cases reported out of about 7 billion people on the planet with a 2% chance of dying, mainly if you have a poor immune system or old.
There's a case where I live but while I don't trust the party running the government I do trust the NHS. If **** gets real then hooray shut in for a few weeks so I can finish my backlog of games and anime!

And @JDCabrera , I need to know where you get your main news sources. If it's tabloid then don't read a single word of that ****. I think a few of them might as well be a nuclear war cult with their heads in their asses.
I thought the unwanted threequel of war was about to start a few years ago cause I saw tabloid newspapers going "WW3 Live! This leader is going to phone this leader TONIGHT!" for example. You'd think for a minute Vince McMahon bought the whole tabloid newspaper business off Rupert Murdoch the corrupt prick who owns half the newspaper **** in the Commonwealth.

Point is that news tends to be overblown most of the time. To quote one of my favorite characters of all time Kino:

1583119073195.png
Might need to zoom in a bit but look that's my advice coming from very personal experience.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Face reveals are unsettling to me. You never know who is gonna search your history.

I prefer to keep being that random wacky person.
I agree with this. I just have done it a few times to people I trust, but ever since I started to get stalked by someone from Deviantart that INSISTED me to show them my face, I stopped doing it, anywhere. And considering they also followed me here at the beginning of New Year, I am even more afraid.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Yeah I don't really care if people on here see how I look lol, I tried to do a face reveal before but the images kept crashing my tablet.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Showing IRL faces?
WHY NOT
Never done it before on here iirc. Here it goes
20200301_222553.jpg

We'll call this one "my average summer attire"

D

Deleted member

On the topic of beards.

20200201_005303.png

20200201_005252.jpg

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Showing IRL faces?
WHY NOT
Never done it before on here iirc. Here it goes
View attachment 264412

We'll call this one "my average summer attire"
If we’re showing faces.... I do have this pic on my phone right now.
82559096-5C1D-445A-A50E-F41EB24FE405.jpeg
I’m the one in pink. It’s not the best pic, my face isn’t made up and my hair isn’t the best. But it’s muh Snake Face.
Why would you put that image in my head? What have I ever done to you?
Nothing. Yet.

Jk. You’re cool. I’m sorry I hurt your head.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Show a picture of me? Nah. Here's a consolidation price.

DSC_0016_6.JPG

Instead here's a picture of me with my Switch Airplane setup when I went to the Netherlands for a weekend.
Was playing Wolfenstein II with my Xenoblade Pro controller.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I like my long hair because unlike with short hair, my big ass face with all of it's flaws isn't always in the light. With long hair it distracts from the flaws a bit and also can hide some. It also makes me look fantabulous so that's cool too.

Honestly, I'm afraid to go back and see what I look like if I cut my hair short but I have to get a cut eventually.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I always imagine when I eventually get my hair cut that it's like that one scene in Tangled where Eugine slices her hair off and she still rocks the short hair. Like, that look is what I'd want.

But my complexion isn't halfway as good as Rapunzel's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom