• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You are transformed into The last thing you ate + the last animal you touched. Your catchphrase is shared with the protagonist of the last movie or show you watched. And you live in the world of the last game you played. What is your new life?
Chicken-human, let's go.

The last movie I watched was like Far From Home. So.... "Come on, Peter Tingle."

Dragon Quest 6's world, here I go.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
You are transformed into The last thing you ate + the last animal you touched. Your catchphrase is shared with the protagonist of the last movie or show you watched. And you live in the world of the last game you played. What is your new life?
I'm a hot pocket combined with a dog.

My catch phrase is "I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold".

The last game I played was Smash Bros so uh I guess I live in the World of Light or something now?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm a cookie-human. My catchphrase is thank you for coming to my Ted Talk, and I live in Erdrea, specifically Defeated Post Game boss Erdrea.

Um...

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
  • Last thing I ate was rice, chicken, and zucchini.
  • No idea what the last animal I touched was.
  • Last show I watched was Survivor, which doesn't have a protagonist. But Jeff Probst appears in every episode. And there are things he always says, like "Survivors ready...go!"
  • Last game I played was SMITE.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I'm a chocolate chip cookie dog. My catchphrase is "That's what she said." and I live in Animal Crossing.

D

Deleted member

I ate a chocolate cookie and touched my uncle's cat.

My catchphrase would be "Gotta go Fast!" because of the Sonic movie and I would live in the world of Doom 3

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I guess I'm a... Pop-tart duck? I guess "I've got a bad feeling about this" is the closest The Clone Wars gets a catchphrase.

And I live in the Starcraft universe. Hm.

D

Deleted member

Let me see here...

• Last thing I ate today: pepperoni pizza.
  • Last animal I touched: I have not touched any animals in years.
  • Last TV show I watched: The Flintstones, so my catchphrase would be "Yabba-dabba-doo!".
  • Last game I played: Melee, on Onett.
  • My new life? I will say is I am not fond of it. My old life will suffice, thank you.

By the way, I missed every single one of you here while I was away. :kirby:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Back from seeing Heroes Rising.

It was awesome! Even better then Two Heroes which was still also great as well!

Definitely in my top 3 of 2019 with Godzilla 2 and Joker! :grin:

D

Deleted member

I feel kinda bad right now on a mental level, ngl.

Not sure if It is the bad days my family has given me recently or all the crazy stuff between the haze storm, the coronavirus and the fire in my island... But I feel kinda drained.

My anxiety of course isn't helping me either around Discord.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Sakurai responds to the Wii U Battlefield pic from yesterday's pic of the day

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Not sure if It is the bad days my family has given me recently or all the crazy stuff between the haze storm, the coronavirus and the fire in my island... But I feel kinda drained.

:( Lamento mucho que estes pasando por muchas cosas estresantes. Aun asi espero que las cosas mejoren para ti. Yo te diria que podrias dejar el internet por un rato y hacer otras cosas para distraerte, tal vez escuchar musica, ver una pelicula, jugar algo, lo que tu sepas que tengas disponible. Pero es decision tuya. Date un respiro.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Oh, there's Mewtwo raids going on in SwSh?
Yup, but you can't catch them, however defeating them gives you rare items. Kanto starters get raids, too.

I haven't gotten one though, I hope they appear for me tomorrow because I think they're only for Pokémon Day and the Mewtwo Strikes Back remake's Netflix launch...

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh, there's Mewtwo raids going on in SwSh?
Yeah, for Pokémon day. It’s wicked crazy strong, but the rewards are supposedly worth it.

you need me to kick some ass?

Cuz I’m kinda tired rn but I could kick a little ass for ya.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Alright fam, I need some assistance, what's some good Xbox 360 games I might've missed? I got a Gamestop gift card I need to blow. Right now I got Prince of Persia, Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands, Ninja Gaiden II, and Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z. The first 3 I'm just replacing what was lost but I never got to play Z because, uh, I didn't care. So, help me out. What was some good, non Rare, Halo, Gears of War, 360 games?

Edit: Gamestop has a buy two get two going on so I'll take ideas for PS3, Vita, and Wii U games too.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Alright fam, I need some assistance, what's some good Xbox 360 games I might've missed? I got a Gamestop gift card I need to blow. Right now I got Prince of Persia, Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands, Ninja Gaiden II, and Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z. The first 3 I'm just replacing what was lost but I never got to play Z because, uh, I didn't care. So, help me out. What was some good, non Rare, Halo, Gears of War, 360 games?
Well, the Fable series is pretty fun. 1, 2, Lost Chapters. I don't remember if Fable 3 was 360 or Xbox One, though.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 is another fun one.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Edit: Gamestop has a buy two get two going on so I'll take ideas for PS3, Vita, and Wii U games too.
There’s this Sonic game that came out around 2006, I hear it’s really good.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Day 2 of trying to learn kanji: my brain is still trying to tell me "dude, this is a terrible idea, how do you expect to get this with your memory issues".

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
yo, the raid battle Mewtwo have a 50% chance to drop an Ability Capsule :o They will also drop treasure, a Psychic TR, Rare Candy, and Vitamins, as well as the exp. and dynamax candies.

Squirtle/Wartortle have a 50% chance for a Life Orb, Bulbasaur/Ivysaur have 50% for a Toxic Orb, and Charmander/Charmeleon have 50% for a Flame Orb (dunno what people use these for though, they don’t sound very good, though Life Orb at least boosts your attack moves’ damage). They also drop stat-reducing berries and the usual stuff.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Squirtle/Wartortle have a 50% chance for a Life Orb, Bulbasaur/Ivysaur have 50% for a Toxic Orb, and Charmander/Charmeleon have 50% for a Flame Orb (dunno what people use these for though, they don’t sound very good, though Life Orb at least boosts your attack moves’ damage). They also drop stat-reducing berries and the usual stuff.
Flame Orb is pretty popular on Pokemon with the ability Guts, namely Conkeldurr and Obstagoon. It does less damage to the holder then toxic orb, and guts nullifies out the attack drop from the burn.

Toxic Orb is mostly used for gimmick sets with trick.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Well, the Fable series is pretty fun. 1, 2, Lost Chapters. I don't remember if Fable 3 was 360 or Xbox One, though.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 is another fun one.
I got tha Fable games already so yes, good choices. UMvC3 is on my PS4 already. Thanks tho.
There’s this Sonic game that came out around 2006, I hear it’s really good.
source.gif

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Flame Orb is pretty popular on Pokemon with the ability Guts, namely Conkeldurr and Obstagoon. It does less damage to the holder then toxic orb, and guts nullifies out the attack drop from the burn.

Toxic Orb is mostly used for gimmick sets with trick.
Is Gliscor in? Cause Gliscor with any item other than Toxic Orb is trash, Poison Heal is a godlike ability. I've also seen it on Reuniclus to prevent sleep or paralysis

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I got tha Fable games already so yes, good choices. UMvC3 is on my PS4 already. Thanks tho.

View attachment 263937
Maybe Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection?

...Let's note I did enjoy Sonic 06, but I wouldn't call it good either way. Mediocre is the best I'd give it. Opinions vary, though.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Decided to enter my first Smash tournament. Feel very confident I take an 0-2 and probably dont even take a game off anyone(we're playing 3 game series) but I think I'm going to have fun anyways. Havent played anyone other than my two brothers in a long time

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Is Gliscor in? Cause Gliscor with any item other than Toxic Orb is trash, Poison Heal is a godlike ability. I've also seen it on Reuniclus to prevent sleep or paralysis
I forgot that ability existed.

Unfortunately, Gliscor isn’t in. Maybe he’ll be in the DLC; that’d be cool, I like Gliscor. Reuniclus is in, though.

Shroomish isn’t in either =(

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
And as the conversation turns to dexit, that's my cue to leave before I get unreasonably angry thinking about it again.
Pokémon Sword and the DLC pass was the worst $100 I've ever spent.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Why are people acting like March can't have a Direct?

Like, why does February not having one mean we aren't getting one until E3. We literally got a March Direct just two years ago, it ain't unprecedented.
Fella...if I could answer that for you I would...but I am nothing more than a mere meatbagged skinpuppet who accepts whatever Nintendo gives me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom