• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Can Velvet outfit can even be call a shirt?:ultrob:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think I'm gonna start carrying Dusk Balls and Ultra Balls from now on. I am still really bummed about missing that Shiny G-Corviknight, and I want to be better prepared next time.
Don’t use ultra balls. Highest catch rate for raids are Dusk and Repeat if you have the Pokémon already.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Question because I’ve got Kong’s and Racing on the brain.

In a Diddy Kong Racing remake, would you want the different vehicle types to stay separate like the original, or would you rather they be reworked to use the transforming mechanic from Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed?

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
On Saturday, mentioned I was making an evolution for Ledian. It took a lot longer than I was expecting, but here it is. While Ledian is mostly based on Karmen Rider, it's evolution takes more from Sentai/Power Rangers, such as obscured eyes and mouth. Version 1.0 of the third stage of the Ledyba line, Ledanger (tenatively)
Ledanger.png

While I always say I want fedback, this goes double for this one, I genuinely want to give Ledian a great evolution. Please tell me what you think of it, even if you think it's ****. Name, design, illustration, anything.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Question because I’ve got Kong’s and Racing on the brain.

In a Diddy Kong Racing remake, would you want the different vehicle types to stay separate like the original, or would you rather they be reworked to use the transforming mechanic from Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed?
I was going to comment on your question, but then I realized something...

There's already a Diddy Kong Racing remake for the DS.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I was going to comment on your question, but then I realized something...

There's already a Diddy Kong Racing remake for the DS.

Yeah. I know. I mean a more faithful remake with way more content and Microsoft’s more direct involvement. Like Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fuled

So what were you gonna say?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
On Saturday, mentioned I was making an evolution for Ledian. It took a lot longer than I was expecting, but here it is. While Ledian is mostly based on Karmen Rider, it's evolution takes more from Sentai/Power Rangers, such as obscured eyes and mouth. Version 1.0 of the third stage of the Ledyba line, Ledanger (tenatively)
View attachment 263917
While I always say I want fedback, this goes double for this one, I genuinely want to give Ledian a great evolution. Please tell me what you think of it, even if you think it's ****. Name, design, illustration, anything.
Overall, looks pretty nice! I like the color pallete, and it's a neat concept.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Uh, I've realised I'm not really in a messaging mood tonight.
Birthday was practically a workday and I'll probably only remember it in about 5 years for rewatching one of the most ****ed episodes of anime I've seen and getting pissed at scalpers buying up physicals of Atelier Ryza Switch.

All the good stuff for me is a month away.

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
This... disturbs me..
Yeah. I know. I mean a more faithful remake with way more content and Microsoft’s more direct involvement. Like Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fuled

So what were you gonna say?
Ok, I'd say keep the vehicle types the same as before. And maybe add something new adjustmnets for each of them, idk.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
This... disturbs me..

Ok, I'd say keep the vehicle types the same as before. And maybe add something new adjustmnets for each of them, idk.
Either way I hope we get a remake or rerelease some day soon. I want to play it but my 3DS is broken and I own no N64.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Looks better than Riverdale. Course I wouldn’t say that’s a hard feat.
First season was good imo. Not perfect but had its moments. Second was interesting too, but had a bit more bumps.

3rd Who even knows what they took to write that.

4th, they are still riding that high.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
First season was good imo. Not perfect but had its moments. Second was interesting too, but had a bit more bumps.

You could write that about any CW show and it would be true. They all tend to peak around Season 2 crash in season 3 and take two to three more seasons to get back up to quality again.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I honestly can’t stand the show. I grew up with Archie and it feels so far removed from the feel of the series. It feels like a bog standard CW drama with a thinly applied Archie paint job. None of the characters remotely resemble their comic counterparts and I don’t find this take on the characters or the world interesting. I’m not saying they can’t do a modern take on the series or inject a bit of darker edge because the Mark Waid reboot comics and Afterlife with Archie excel at these aspects better than Riverdale.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
-Put Mewtwo in raids, but you can’t catch it. What the ****?

I mean I have a legit shiny one from Ultra Moon but what’s the point of this? Are the rewards good?

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
While waiting for Battle Through Time, I think I'll play the first two Samurai Jack video games: The Amulet of Time for GBA and Shadows of Aku for PS2

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
not even joking isabelle has, like, 10-15 models that are legit just used for her final smash lol
Which are also shared with the Villager. If you look closely though, the props include the stop sign, pom-pom, and bucket she uses in some of her moves.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You are transformed into The last thing you ate + the last animal you touched. Your catchphrase is shared with the protagonist of the last movie or show you watched. And you live in the world of the last game you played. What is your new life?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You are transformed into The last thing you ate + the last animal you touched. Your catchphrase is shared with the protagonist of the last movie or show you watched. And you live in the world of the last game you played. What is your new life?
I'm a crumpet-dog blasting demons on Mars shouting Ay Caramba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom