• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
New Mythical reveal:
6794A0EC-D8C5-46DC-8B97-5BEC11C7BF5E.jpeg

Callee Zarude and is grass dark

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
....You didn't like Sword but you still went and bought the DLC?
I bought Sword and the DLC at the same time. I thought I would "vote with my wallet" for the DLC existing, hoping that wouldn't be the last of it and the remaining 1/3 of the Pokédex would be back in the next one.

I was informed later that this covers the next one as well, and the 200 being brought back are staggered our. Chances are most of my favorites will still be Thanos victims after all is said and done.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I couldn't say if Joker has less horizontal reach, but he definitely has more vertical.

The real killer though is if you end up underneath the stage - Ivy's tether simply won't snap if you get caught under a stage like Battlefield, even if you reverse it. Joker's and Byleth's will.

At least Vine Whip still makes for an fantastic offensive tool and situational kill move. It makes sense for Joker and Jesus-Marth to have better tethers though, since that's their only recovery options while Ivy can still switch to Charizard.
All the Jokers and Ivy’s made me think this was a Batman post for a bit.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I bought Sword and the DLC at the same time. I thought I would "vote with my wallet" for the DLC existing, hoping that wouldn't be the last of it and the remaining 1/3 of the Pokédex would be back in the next one.

I was informed later that this covers the next one as well, and the 200 being brought back are staggered our. Chances are most of my favorites will still be Thanos victims after all is said and done.
So you waited until after the game came out and they announced the DLC and bought it despite not being happy that the DLC is there and that by buying the DLC Nintendo wouldn't be happy?

D

Deleted member

Little status update from yesterday, the Corona has spread even more, the entire neighboring town has been put under quarantine and there's been a confirmed case in the local hospital as well now, not even 5 minutes from where I live. Hopefully it won't get much worse.
Stay safe, mate.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
So you waited until after the game came out and they announced the DLC and bought it despite not being happy that the DLC is there and that by buying the DLC Nintendo wouldn't be happy?
You're misunderstanding. I wanted to support the DLC, hoping there would be more later.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I must have really weird taste in Pokemon, none of my votes even made it to the top 30 except Pikachu lol.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
The top 10 Pokemon has been revealed

GRENINJA WON!

The list:
  1. Greninja
  2. Lucario
  3. Mimikyu
  4. Charizard
  5. Umbreon
  6. Sylveon
  7. Garchomp
  8. Rayquaza
  9. Gardevoir
  10. Gengar
and people say Greninja would be one of the first on the Smash chopping block lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

tfw Meowth isn’t one of the top 30 Kanto Pokemon:

You’d think being the second most recurring Pokemon in the anime would make you more popular.:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
woke up to see that anime is being banned in australia

what a year

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Lol what why?
this one guy in parliament has been consistent in trying to convince people that anime is a terrible kid-lover grooming obsession

he has described stuff like no game no life, sword art online, goblin slayer, and other miscellaneous stuff as stuff that must never touch the kangaroo soil

the scary part is that it's actually working and going through

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ok, I. ****ING. HAD IT. WITH MY FATHER.

He punched me extremely hard OVER LAUGHING AT A MEME ON MY PHONE, he has been trashtalking me every morning by saying stuff such as me being mentally worse than the coronavirus, claiming the only connection I have with society is my phone (a ****ing lie since I DO go out with my irl friends everytime they are available), has menaced me with closing me out of society over skipping one night and has mocked the fact I talk with people online for way too long...

...AND NOW HE CLAIMS I'M PLAYING ****ING VICTIM OVER ALL OF THIS!!!???

NOPE.
BIG ****ING NOPE.

I ****ing had It.

Anyways.

tfw Meowth isn’t one of the top 30 Kanto Pokemon:

You’d think being the second most recurring Pokemon in the anime would make you more popular.:(
That was kind of a shocker, ngl. I was expecting him to rank higher.

Current revamp to my Smash style Pokémon fighting game. Thoughts?

View attachment 263955
View attachment 263957
I'm not really a Pokémon expert, but I like many of the choices here.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

He punched me extremely hard OVER LAUGHING AT A MEME ON MY PHONE, he has been trashtalking me every morning by saying stuff such as me being mentally worse than the coronavirus, claiming the only connection I have with society is my phone (a ****ing lie since I DO go out with my irl friends everytime they are available), has menaced me with closing me out of society over skipping one night and has mocked the fact I talk with people online for way too long...

NOPE.
BIG ****ING NOPE.

I ****ing had It.
Yeah that's a big call child protective services from me

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
this one guy in parliament has been consistent in trying to convince people that anime is a terrible kid-lover grooming obsession

he has described stuff like no game no life, sword art online, goblin slayer, and other miscellaneous stuff as stuff that must never touch the kangaroo soil

the scary part is that it's actually working and going through
Tbf NGNL, SAO and Goblin Slayer are good examples of why anime is banned

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

NOPE.
BIG ****ING NOPE.

I ****ing had It.

Anyways.

That was kind of a shocker, ngl. I was expecting him to rank higher.

I'm not really a Pokémon expert, but I like many of the choices here.
I swear im aboutta fly over to your island and throw hands if you keep being mistreated, nobody does that to my friends :mad:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Tbf NGNL, SAO and Goblin Slayer are good examples of why anime is banned
can't wait for the australian police to barge into my house and go oi is that a copy of dragon ball z: kakarot on PS4??????

though if only those three get banned i will ****ing laugh over sword art online getting banned

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You better hide Chichi's UltraSeven cosplay then
i'll go to prison with all volumes of berserk willingly, but i'd rather forget chichi's first appearance

do you think all smash players will move to australia because all anime swordfighters are banned by the government:nifty:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My goverment banning Dragon Quest with potential prison penalty over a politician who probably Lost common sense would be the nail in the coffin for me right now, ngl.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I bet "call everything that doesn't look over 60 'pedo'" Twitter's cheering their pants off right now.

D

Deleted member

Well on the bright side of things for me, I finally found out how to take screenshots with my new phone.

So hopefully I can share my team on Dragon Quest Of The Stars right now:

Screenshot_20200227-152424_DQS.jpg

Wish I could add glasses to my character doh.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
New Mythical reveal:
View attachment 263953
Callee Zarude and is grass dark
Not sure about this one, but alright.

Also,

Serebii said:
The Wild Area Event has shifted in conjunction with Pokémon Day. From now until March 1st at 23:59 UTC, across Pokémon's birthday, Mewtwo and the Kanto starters will be appearing in Max Raid Battles alongside Gigantamax Grimmsnarl, Kingler, Hatterene, Orbeetle and Toxtricity. Mewtwo cannot be captured but gives great rewards for beating
Edit @ 00:57: We have updated our section with full details of this Max Raid Battle Event, as well as updated our ItemDex for TR locations. It is worthy of note that the Kanto Starters have a chance of dropping the EV reducing berries, Toxic Orb, Flame Orb and Life Orb while Mewtwo drops Ability Capsules and PP Max
Mewtwo not being able to be captured is kind of rough, but those are some legit drops.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
The top 10 Pokemon has been revealed
GRENINJA WON!
The list:
  1. Greninja
  2. Lucario
  3. Mimikyu
  4. Charizard
  5. Umbreon
  6. Sylveon
  7. Garchomp
  8. Rayquaza
  9. Gardevoir
  10. Gengar
YESSIR you love to see it. He's not my favorite pokemon, but he is my favorite pokemon in Smash. That's worth something I think.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's surprising how this anime ban is not hitting people in face as much as it probably should, he's trying to ban an entire genre instead of just assuming censorship laws or something like that. He's going all-in for this.

****'s wild, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom