• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Mewtwo not being able to be captured is kind of rough, but those are some legit drops.
It can attack 3-4 times and has 6 bars of shields from the get go, has 5x health and has ridiculous move coverage (including Dark type counters) and can buff itself.

Good luck to everyone trying to fight it.

D

Deleted member

Oh, my friend of Madrid will surely love Gengar's spot on the list.

It is his favourite Pokémon

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
Overall, the top 30 list really surprised me. Especially with the newer pokemon being up so high. Dragapult at 11th is absolutely wild, and snom holding down thirtieth. Really surprised I didn't see Mewtwo, or most of the other legendaries. I hope they take this info and decide how they do more fanservice with it.

Kingdra got number thirty in Johto, I can die happy now.
Breloom got number 19 in Hoenn too, I'm so happy

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Mudkip managed to get 6th place in the Hoenn voting category, that's fine enough for me.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
It's surprising how this anime ban is not hitting people in face as much as it probably should, he's trying to ban an entire genre instead of just assuming censorship laws or something like that. He's going all-in for this.

****'s wild, man.
At this point, I just kind of expect things like this, honestly.
My ability to give a (dolphin noise) about things I should probably be actually worried about has been ground down to a pulp over the past decade.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It can attack 3-4 times and has 6 bars of shields from the get go, has 5x health and has ridiculous move coverage (including Dark type counters) and can buff itself.

Grimmsnarl spam is very real. I just got into a Mewtwo raid and that's all everyone was using.

So, I'm assuming that's the trick.

Edit: trolls are on the loose. They're setting up Mewtwo raids then canceling them out when the party is full. Happened to me twice.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Grimmsnarl spam is very real. I just got into a Mewtwo raid and that's all everyone was using.

Apparently Marshadow + Grimmsnarl is a good combo, Marshadow stealing Mewtwo’s buffs and making it waste a turn on removing your stat changes.

If only I had a Marshadow...and if only I wasn’t alone...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

It also has different movesets, so preparing for something like the fast sweeper set just to get the bulky CM or physical variant can be even more annoying.

That or Sableye, since they're the easy supports. The real keys are having someone that actually has a Marshadow, or for whatever reason a bulky Lunala/Necrozma.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Really happy to see Dragapult at 11th (#1 for Galar), Toxtricity at 14th (#2 for Galar), and Lord Hydreigon at 27th (#3 for Unova), all three of them are among my favorite Pokémon so I'm glad to see so much love for them. Also happy to see Lugia, but I was surprised it wasn't higher as I expected more of a lean towards Gen 1 and 2 in the voting, it did end up beating Mewtwo though (who didn't even make Top 30 overall), which was also surprising.

Also, it was a pleasant surprise to see Greninja and Lucario take the Top 2 spots. After hearing the whole 'they're just flavors of the month' bit in the fanbase for so long, it's great to see that many fans do still love them within the broader Pokémon fanbase and they're not just something that was cast off as soon as their generation was done. Hopefully this shows you can't just dismiss something just because they're newer, some characters can still make a name for themselves even among the old guard.

I can't wait to dive in and analyze the stats for each generation further, I always love taking apart polls like these.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>fights the first Mewtwo raid
>mewtwo uses Blizzard
>immediately freezes our Lunala

Really *****?

Edit: This thing is way too overpowered for Quickplay standards. -_-

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sometime, you win some, and sometime, you lost some.
It was funny too because I won the intent of the bet but lost the legality.

I predicted a Feb general direct because everybody was saying we'd get one in January. Well I was right about no January direct but wrong about a Feb one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It was funny too because I won the intent of the bet but lost the legality.

I predicted a Feb general direct because everybody was saying we'd get one in January. Well I was right about no January direct but wrong about a Feb one.
You may have lost the bet, but you won it in your heart.

In fact, maybe the true win was the friends we made along the way?
when you die just right.png

You know it pal.

D

Deleted member

Tfw the new rehydrated gameplay is actually just the same demo from six months ago
Bruh.

Well, at least my mother and I will go out to buy the Invisible Woman Marvel figure at last and then maybe help my uncle out with some stuff.

So hopefully I manage to save this day after the **** that went on earlier.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay no I'm done. If anyone needs a hand with the Mewtwo event, tag me. I'm bringing a Grimmsnarl with Light Screen and Taunt, and its fully trained. I'm not doing this with idiot randoms anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom