• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You guys really missed that [Temporary], didn't you?
I'll take another six months of saying temporary thread after being told it's our last chance for the third time

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
...I just found a Shiny G-Hatterene.

Not that I'm gonna catch it or anything.

Edit: Suprise, surprise.

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'll take another six months of saying temporary thread after being told it's our last chance for the third time
TemporarySocialThread.psd
TemporaryForSureThisTimeSocialThreadTemp.psd
DefinitelyTemporaryThreadForSocialization.psd
LASTCHANCESOCIALTHREAD(2).PSD

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
TemporarySocialThread.psd
TemporaryForSureThisTimeSocialThreadTemp.psd
DefinitelyTemporaryThreadForSocialization.psd
LASTCHANCESOCIALTHREAD(2).PSD
See, even the administration knows how wack it is.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
why did baboom let his disciple rillaboom into swsh instead of going in himself, you ask? it's simple.

1582828359587.png

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ok, I. ****ING. HAD IT. WITH MY FATHER.

He punched me extremely hard OVER LAUGHING AT A MEME ON MY PHONE, he has been trashtalking me every morning by saying stuff such as me being mentally worse than the coronavirus, claiming the only connection I have with society is my phone (a ****ing lie since I DO go out with my irl friends everytime they are available), has menaced me with closing me out of society over skipping one night and has mocked the fact I talk with people online for way too long...

...AND NOW HE CLAIMS I'M PLAYING ****ING VICTIM OVER ALL OF THIS!!!???

NOPE.
BIG ****ING NOPE.

I ****ing had It.
You gotta stand up for yourself. I’m not saying fight him back, but you can’t just sit there and take it. What he did was straight up abuse, and he did it for no reason, that’s obviously not okay. You don’t need to be treated like this. I dunno you’re exact situation, maybe calling any authorities would be a bad idea. But you gotta do something, even if that means getting a job and working your way to being able to support yourself independently. Away from him. Point is, you don’t have to take that from him, or anyone.

You deserve better my guy, and I hope you get better soon.

D

Deleted member

You gotta stand up for yourself. I’m not saying fight him back, but you can’t just sit there and take it. What he did was straight up abuse, and he did it for no reason, that’s obviously not okay. You don’t need to be treated like this. I dunno you’re exact situation, maybe calling any authorities would be a bad idea. But you gotta do something, even if that means getting a job and working your way to being able to support yourself independently. Away from him. Point is, you don’t have to take that from him, or anyone.

You deserve better my guy, and I hope you get better soon.
Oh believe me, I do plan to get as many jobs as humanly possible to gain the money needed to buy myself my own home.

...I can't lie doh. Getting a house in Spain is hard as **** nowadays (due to the crisis), and even a great YouTube animator I follow is having huge problems about this.

At least I could have my IRL's friends house in case of emergency doh.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also gengar being top 10 is probably why it looks Ash is getting one soon.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I know that animal hoods are a thing probably but I wish I have actual ears:104:
The hoods are cool but that means I wouldn't be able to wear a hat or have a hair style showing, which kind of limits options with it. unfortunately.

So yeah, definitely with ya on wishing I could have my character just have actual animal ears.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Gardevoir, Garchomp, and Mimikyu were all top ten. And Chandelure and Dragapult are number 1 in their respective regions.

The people have spoken, and they have good taste.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Gardevoir, Garchomp, and Mimikyu were all top ten. And Chandelure and Dragapult are number 1 in their respective regions.

The people have spoken, and they have good taste.
Remember when people hated Chandelure for being an inanimate object?

It didn't get nearly as much of it as Vanilluxe or Garbodor, but it still got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom