• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Does anyone else here just have a playlist full of upbeat songs for the purpose of finding good ost to use?

I've found that finding good ost and building around that is easier than doing the reverse(making a scene than finding ost that fits it)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So since Pokemkn Twilight Wings ep 2 is out, and some of you guys have seen it, can we talk about how Bea is on Machamp level of strength? And even if she isn't, she's far pass Machop and Machoke level.
She straight up fought rhydon in hand to hand combat and was taking punches from machamp. Maylene and korrina have nothing on her.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm good, just working on school lol, how are you doing?
Good at the minute. Should be working on my college stuff but a teacher resignation has thrown things up in the air so waiting a few days. Watching a few trailers.

I just got home from school.
You a Brit or a European Mainlander? American? Just having a guess as to where you're from.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! osby osby Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen @Taylor F DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Noipoi Noipoi Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna and many more people

View attachment 262899

Today I made the cake to celebrate my crush's victory at a basketball tournament she had at another island this weekend.

The moment she saw the cake itself she got hyped as heck. And when she ate It she completely loved It.

Mission successful.
Huh, what kind of cake is it? Looks a little mushed from the wrapping.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Chocolate with cookies.
Was trying to guess there. Kept thinking it was Meringue for the top but didn't notice the cream.

Also looks like you're sailing well for that relationship. You going to another island......
I'll see myself out.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
D

Deleted member

I did a cursed thing
I have no clue how my computer hasn't crashed and burned up yet, I literally mashed an insane number of OST into one video lmao

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
*opens spoiler*
View attachment 262901
Its 2 in the afternoon, what am I gonna do with this.
Well first your gonna wanna [REDACTED] and then after that your gonna need to [REDACTED], maybe [REDACTED] after that and there’s your afternoon right there.
Snake, you've crossed a big line here...

B E G O N E
Saying the name of a type of genital with no attached context or humor? Boy, if that’s a line then every middle schooler crosses it every day.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Saying the name of a type of genital with no attached context or humor? Boy, if that’s a line then every middle schooler crosses it every day.
That's the ****ing joke
On a more personal note, you do remember that Smashboards is meant to be a kid-friendly site, right? I dunno how the mods will feel about it, but don't be surprised if you get warned for that. I've gotten warned over way less lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

This chat is getting more horny than Forest Maze's #leaks-speculation at 1am.

How do we do this?

D

Deleted member

This chat is getting more horny than Forest Maze's #leaks-speculation at 1am.

How do we do this?
I dunno, honestly.

Here, have some fun stuff so that we can move on from this before it gets to a bad point:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom