• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ok, let's do a silly game.

5 likes and I change my Smashboards/Discord pfp to Agent Stone from the Sonic movie.

D

Deleted member

And here I thought we were gonna keep talking about our lives and the willingness to meet new people or something.

Need to think of a good story now.
I could talk about the Sonic movie too.

I have a lot of good things to say about the movie.

D

Deleted member

Was going thinking of seeing it with my best friend last week. Instead chose 1917.

I was like **** it and read the plot summary.
The movie is seriously hysterical and hilarious.

I laughed with a huge part of the jokes, more so with the ones which came from Jim Carrey.

I plan to see It a second time this weekend with my friends so we have a lot of great laughs together.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
The movie is seriously hysterical and hilarious.

I laughed with a huge part of the jokes, more so with the ones which came from Jim Carrey.

I plan to see It a second time this weekend with my friends so we have a lot of great laughs together.
Reading the plot summary I can see why it was interesting and for something at the very end.

Felt like it was better spending money on seeing 1917 for me though. Best friend is trying to be a film journalist.
If there is like a two for one movies Tuesday I'd see it.

*Few minutes later*

Holy ****. Parasite is being shown in my local cinema next week! On my birthday, well day before.
Had to blurt that out there.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
oh yeah, I saw the Sonic movie yesterday
Sonics VA did a great job and Jim Carry is Jim Carry so he did a great job too. My girl friend like it, her bro and sis liked it, I liked it. After the movie, me and her started talking immediately about what they could use in the sequal

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pop-tarts: The Eatening
untitled.jpg

Where the hell do I keep on getting these ideas lmao

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why talk about what Snake said when we can talk about when this is getting a Netflix revival:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I have a topic I was talking with a friend seeing we were talking about the Sonic film.

What ways could going to the cinema evolve?

Was talking about amphitheaters with my friend so that came to mind.
I'm a bit bored.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
https://gamerant.com/mortal-kombat-...unhEu6NgcVVILQBzlRdQzda-dmPt-ba_1DcvtG8EjX-gE

If the rumor is true Kombat Pack 2 will consist of Ash Williams, Fujin, Havik, Michael Myers, Sheeva and Takeda.

If true too. This is my prediction for Kombat Pack 3 then.

Cyrax
Doom Slayer
Mileena (Due to massive fan demand)
Nitara (Due to 2021 movie)
Original Mortal Kombat character (Same as Nitara)
Sektor
Solid lineup, even if I’m not that stoked about Takaeda coming back. Surprised it’s only two guests and not three.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
@Guh-Huzzah! osby osby @Cutie Gwen @Taylor F DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Metal Shop X Metal Shop X @Noipoi @Dyllybirdy Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna and many more people

View attachment 262899

Today I made the cake to celebrate my crush's victory at a basketball tournament she had at another island this weekend.

The moment she saw the cake itself she got hyped as heck. And when she ate It she completely loved It.

Mission successful.
C: That was really sweet from ya, my friend! :D Felicidades!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Why talk about what Snake said when we can talk about when this is getting a Netflix revival:
If it get revived, I hope they put more Cooks, felt like the cast was a bit too small for the show to work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom