• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm bored af right now, so here's a question for ya'll

What's your favorite OST? Doesn't matter where it's from, just has to be a OST

Here's mine atm:
I can't put any OST on without rising my heart rate. *Has Nintendo taking down music channels flashbacks*
**** them for that by the way.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
With all the hype surrounding the Switch port of P5 Scramble right now, Joker's Smash inclusion, and the constant clamoring for P5R to come to Switch ever since the rumors last year started, I have no doubt in my mind this making Atlus do a double take and rethink Persona's future. Heck, the Switch is pretty much the new leading console in their home market of Japan, to continue to ignore it when Sony has made it perfectly clear they are not doing any more handhelds would be foolish IMO.

More and more companies are realizing a multi platform future is the way to go with games likes this. This is really a matter of when than if IMHO.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just bought my ticket for the Sonic the Hedgehog movie. :ultsonic:

I honestly don't know how high or low my expectations should be for next week...

D

Deleted member

I opted to use line art online, because this is a project I've wanted to do since I was a wee lad, and there is no way in hell I'm gonna spend hours learning how to draw only for the final result to look like garbage.

Anyway...

Meet Blitz, the Riolu!
View attachment 261361Aptly named for the birthmarks on his tail and ears, of course.
No one going to say anything? No? Okay, gotcha, I'll just peace out for a bit. My work here is done for today anyway(or at least the stuff I wanted to do)

I got things to do anyway, see ya’ll later

D

Deleted member

the fact the signature theme of a clan based around the circus that totally aren’t out to kill you is some funky hip hop techno beats never fails to confuse me

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I wish Nintendo never ditched the Gamecube controller design. It's such a comfy controller to use, and I've just always loved how it looks and feels.

Speaking of controllers, I really appreciate companies like 8bitdo, Hori, PDP, and Power A for the controllers they make. I know people give those kinds of accessories a hard time, but especially with 8bitdo I've never had any problems with them, they make pretty solid controllers. I have an old Wii Classic controller from Hori that's shaped like a GCN controller, and while I wish the sticks had just a bit more weight to them and didn't go full-throttle so easily, they feel pretty solid.

Last edited:

R O F L

Smash Ace
I just realized how nonsensical DK having a banana horde is.
Like, those things are all gonna be brown in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom