• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I remember being inexorably tied to the schedule of my parents. Really sucked.
Lucky me, I’m not totally stuck.

I can bike to the place if I want to, but the problem is it’s an hour away on bike even if I were to take the illegal route and ride on the highway(something I would never do in the first place)

Also because it gets dark way before I have to head back, and riding my bike in the dark is a big no-no

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Is it me or I'm the only one who wants Dark Emperor from Find Mii as a fighter in Smash?
Dark_emperor.png

(I picture his Final Smash having him and Ultimate Ghost team up with each other.)

D

Deleted member

Is it me or I'm the only one who wants Dark Emperor from Find Mii as a fighter in Smash?
View attachment 261339
(I picture his Final Smash having him and Ultimate Ghost team up with each other.)
I want ****ing Galeem/Darkeon.
How’s that for “wtf why thou” of picks?

~you’ll never see it coming~

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Afternoon People.

So I had the rarity of an event today. Beat one of my classmates in Smash 4-1 to me. I'm seriously thinking of playing more again to get a bit better.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 261339
I’m against any big floaty guys like this and King Boo. I feel like to be in Smash you need a part of your body to touch the ground at some point.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
We had to take a social studies test a few days ago. Our teacher put an image of his eyes uncomfortable close to the camera on his TV mounted to the wall, and said that that was how he was going to watch us to see if we were cheating.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I always thought it would be neat if master hand got in as a fully playable character, now that unique classic bosses are a thing it could work.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I hate shovelling snow.

I just spent an hour and a half clearing the driveway, but this snowstorm completely undid all my work and now it's covered in frozen water again. Many inches.

I'm enraged, and tired. Equal parts of both. This work feels like it's completely going to waste.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Seeing Persona 5 Scramble be basically just a Persona game with a musou combat system, rather than just a Persona flavored musou game, has me 100% convinced the Switch could totally handle P5R. Atlus is also asking people in surveys yet again if they want people to put their games on the Switch.

Word of advice to those like me and would still love to see mainline Persona on Switch: Support P5 Scramble! I have a feeling the Smash inclusion and this game are ways of testing the waters. If the Switch port of Scramble matches, or heck, even outsells the PS4 version? That'd send a pretty clear message, IMO.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Seeing Persona 5 Scramble be basically just a Persona game with a musou combat system, rather than just a Persona flavored musou game, has me 100% convinced the Switch could totally handle P5R. Atlus is also asking people in surveys yet again if they want people to put their games on the Switch.

Word of advice to those like me and would still love to see mainline Persona on Switch: Support P5 Scramble! I have a feeling the Smash inclusion and this game are ways of testing the waters. If the Switch port of Scramble matches, or heck, even outsells the PS4 version? That'd send a pretty clear message, IMO.
What do you mean by that? I can’t play the demo. I am american.

D

Deleted member

Morning, everyone! How's your day been?
I’M SO ****ING BORED *yawn*
At least I don’t have to deal with my mom atm, and hopefully later I’ll be able to ACTUALLY do my first draft(after the last time when literally no-one showed up)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So.... in kingdom Hearts when Sora goes to the Lion King world he becomes a lion. So if Zumba went to another world.... would he turn human? Would the same Apple to Mike and Sully? Woody and Buzz?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So.... it will just show up in my store?
If you have a Japanese account or just simply switch your console's region to Japan, you can access their eShop and even purchase games off of it! The Switch is a super import friendly console. I'll probably be downloading the demo later today, I'm hearing too many good things about it to ignore it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If you have a Japanese account or just simply switch your console's region to Japan, you can access their eShop and even purchase games off of it! The Switch is a super import friendly console. I'll probably be downloading the demo later today, I'm hearing too many good things about it to ignore it.
I don’t wanna do that. That feels like I’m breaking a rule. I’ll just wait till Atlus decides to bring it stateside.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Wademan94 Wademan94 Ta da!
1B58CF1A-A483-435A-BB2D-94B47A9ED258.png

Made a few adjustments, but this is going to be his finalized design. I’m actually kinda happy with this. I’m hoping other people like it too. Cassandra is up next!

D

Deleted member

View attachment 261347
Made a few adjustments, but this is going to be his finalized design. I’m actually kinda happy with this. I’m hoping other people like it too. Cassandra is up next!
I wanna join the drawing gang now

You know what, screw it, I already have almost the entire project done(or at least the first episode, hoping to cram the story into like 5 episodes), gonna take a shot at drawing the MC of my story.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I can assure it's not as Nintendo designed it specifically to work that way, but it's up to you! Do what makes you feel most comfortable.
I don’t know man. Buying a physical game from japan ya one thing. But changing the region on your account or system? That feels like I’m committing fraud.

D

Deleted member

Was just looking up art of Riolu to start rough drafting, and wtf is this
4E239DE1-A2B2-4E79-81FA-DB300599353C.png

It looks like Riolu, but jesus christ those limbs

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Funnily enough, two non-video game characters I want for Smash are both Lincoln Loud and Godzilla themselves.
Loud House getting in Smash before Spongebob...woah (inb4 Nickelodeon decides to make their own Smash game)

I was gonna get the game on the Switch anyways since it demands for more Persona 5...plus it plays pretty perfectly on the system. Also this is probably gonna be the only musou game to ever truly have me hooked, and I’m completely ****ing ready for it
I don’t wanna do that. That feels like I’m breaking a rule. I’ll just wait till Atlus decides to bring it stateside.
worth it
My contact at Nintendo gave me the lineup of Fighter Pass 2

View attachment 261349
more SEGA and Capcom reps for equality noice
I don’t know man. Buying a physical game from japan ya one thing. But changing the region on your account or system? That feels like I’m committing fraud.
You’re making a side account to go with your current account, so it’s still perfectly fine. Plus, it isn’t illegal since it’s a free demo on a console with no region lock

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
View attachment 261347
Surprised by a lot of changes there, bit of a different take to what you had before but I’m curious to see where you go with him.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Now that the TCG Sword and Shield set is out, I really want to give credit to Pokemon for the variety of Pokemon that got important cards.
1581096075724.png

Dhelmise, Wobbufett, Stonjourner, all very odd picks. Tapu Koko and Regirock aren't even in the game! I like it, it beats the 30th Charizard or Mewtwo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom